Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING

This is a discussion on KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye you say moe that i have scammed the comunity, get ur facts straight the paypal acount some guysof u ...
Page: 5

tikmasta

ye you say moe that i have scammed the comunity, get ur facts straight the paypal acount some guysof u donated to was not mine nor did i have access to it nor will i have nor do i care about it the forum has been shut down due massive ddos attacks cant blame my host to lock the forums for that
    nuff said on this

Aksel

ye you say moe that i have scammed the comunity, get ur facts straight the paypal acount some guysof u donated to was not mine nor did i have access to it nor will i have nor do i care about it the forum has been shut down due massive ddos attacks cant blame my host to lock the forums for that
    nuff said on this[/b]
    so you say you dont have access to money and you pay host out of your own pocket who was using our money for what? kazam say he was using donation money to pay for host. Was this all lie? fucking loser scamming pathethic kids how they get incharge of forum? we could only blame ourselfs for trusting kids. close this thread nothing will happen to kazam for scamming us because he is friends with lutz

tikmasta

i dont know what he told u or the donators yes i pay the host since a few years all by my own what do u care about that, i havent seen a cent from a paypal acount

so you say you dont have access to money and you pay host out of your own pocket who was using our money for what? kazam say he was using donation money to pay for host. Was this all lie? fucking loser scamming pathethic kids how they get incharge of forum? we could only blame ourselfs for trusting kids. close this thread nothing will happen to kazam for scamming us because he is friends with lutz[/b]

i love moe, he just throws out random shit, and he expects people to beleive him

Aksel

i dont know what he told u or the donators yes i pay the host since a few years all by my own what do u care about that, i havent seen a cent from a paypal acount[/b]
    so kazam is the one who scam us all. sorry tikmasta for accusing you but I didn't know. He lied to everyone

so kazam is the one who scam us all. sorry tikmasta for accusing you but I didn't know. He lied to everyone[/b]
    after he explained it to you like 5 times then you believe him :unsure:

tikmasta

and again kazam has not scamed anyone.. the forum has been lockt by my host due the massive ddos attacks. u might wanna start open up ur eyes and try blame the ones whobrought down the forum mister

Banned

Tikmasta,

I am MoeMoneyMaker. You know the person who supposedly "ddosed" you. As mentioned by lifeson, I have a limit of 3 gb bandwith. If I go over 3 gb, my internet gets suspended. First of all, it would be extremely difficult for me to bring your forum down with just 3 gb of bandwith. Secondly, if you were to report my ip, then my internet privelages would get suspended. I would also get reported to the Dean and face disciplinary consequences. I wouldn't waste my education for some forum which I don't even visit.

You are using my name as a justification for scamming these people. I don't like that. Please stop. Thanks.

The only thing that I did was post your info on my ko4life signature. This was in response to you posting my phone number on Koranking. I got banned from Ko4life and the signature is removed. I am currently using a proxy to access ko4life. Private information should remain private. I apologize for doing that.

Anyways, I am out.

Once again, don't use my name to justify the fact that you 3 scammed these people's donations.

Banned

Also, I believe the host takes logs of DDOS attacks. (or something like that) Please post those logs. Also, if Kazam didn't scam people's donations, tell him to explain what he did with the money.

tikmasta

i do not need to proof facts if people do not belive me i dont care, secondly ur ip is banned on this forum u coulndt post ur screenshot befor of ur bandwith crap ohh my... lol go back on ur other acount named aksel on this forum secondly the ips witch are used were mainly zombi ips therefor we only where able to locate them by the states country after some research dont try to pull out a dumb one here

Banned

If you didn't have a soft layered turd for a brain, then you would clearly noticed that I did not post those snapshots. Infact, if you had a similar intelligent capacity as a retarded monkey, you would also notice that Lifeson was the one who posted the snapshots. Are you saying that I am Lifeson, Aksel, Moe, Eammon. Shit, I also want to be half of the people on this forum. What I am trying to say is that you are a retard. kk thanx.

So, you can't post the logs of being Ddosed? How coincidental and ironic, since your justification of closing the forum was being ddosed by me and you can't even prove that you were ddosed. Infact, I have also proved that there is no way I was the one who ddosed you (if infact you were ddosed).

The blame everything on moe theory was almost in your grasp.

Banned

What is even funny is, upon doing some research, I found this

www.dodclan.net.

Now lets see, rankings url was www.dodclan.net/ranking.

If you were to be ddosed, your entire server would've been ddosed, including the site www.dodclan.net.

You said your host locked the url www.dodclan.net/ranking. So, why did they also not locked the url www.dodclan.net? Bullshit detected.

As I said, you have a turd for a brain. Atleast if you want to blame it on me, tie up lose ends.

tikmasta

u aint as smart as u think u are go get it explained by someone else iam tired of you and ur lame attempt like those

haha, he's friends with lutz? now that's hilarious, where does lutz get his friends from? how can anyone be friends with kazam?

I wanna see Kazam's and lutz's post

KaZaM: "I can get anyone banned on Ko4life, cause lutz is my friend" BwAahAHHAhAHaHA

Banned

Dude, really man, I don't even know who you are except for the fact that you posted my phone number (which you obtained from a german guy with whom I did a USD deal with) and posted it on your forum. In retaliation, I went to "who is" searched for your domain name and posted your information on my Ko4life signature.

I am not good with computers. The only thing that I can do is scan for spywares with Adaware Professional 2007.

I don't care if you think I am smart or dumb, leave me the fuck out of this. It has nothing to do with me. You scammed people's donation and you are trying to pin this on me. I already proved I had nothing to do with this. I can't even take down a paperbag with 3 gb of bandwith.

Infact, to prove that I am not lying I can even let a trustable person log onto my college ACCC account to see that what I am saying is 100 % accurate.

Post your logs please.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast