Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING

This is a discussion on KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh man, you dont even know what you are talking about, want me to make earl post when and where ...
Page: 8

AIuc4rD

oh man, you dont even know what you are talking about, want me to make earl post when and where he gave you SoBeIt account for you to keep posting on ranking couse you keep getting banned?

Seriously try use your brain more often pls, i can get onur to post here about SoBeIt account also dude, its no problem for me.

No you dumbass wetback retarded ass beaner. I am not Sobeit. Sobeit is Onur aka Starfish. I don't know if that is Eammon or not and I don't care. I doubt he knows how to DDOS.

Get your facts straight retard.

I didn't DDOS anyone. I also doubt Tikmasta was DDOSed until i see those logs and the email that his host sent him when they apparently "blocked ranking"[/b]
    Muted for flaming.

Locking this also, don't see any reason to keep it open. If there is actually a reason, make a new post.

After reading this I wanted to make one point absolutely clear: Lutz alone does not control who is banned. If it had been found, WITH PROOF, that Kazam or anyone else scammed the donations from Ranking, either one of the other mods/admins or myself would ban Kazam.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678