Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KB Have Training Camp?

This is a discussion on KB Have Training Camp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @undefined Are u :wagyar: ? if u are wagyar it is normal cuz u always crying but if u are ...
Page: 2

Banned

@undefined

Are u :wagyar: ?

if u are wagyar it is normal cuz u always crying but if u are not wagyar only play with wagyar\'s acc i think probles is wagyar\'s acc cuz always crying like asshole...[/b]

blacklord u know i think your a good person but yesterday i was pking and i finally saw your clan cheat.....i didnt fraps it causei could care less in this game but i was running from a whole party of kb...the rogues can catch me but cant even scratch me.....now rest of party is to far behind to hit me or duff me......so they chase me for long time prob being pissed and getting mad......then all of a sudden whole party is running faster except rogues.....i am duffed and hit by all mele and preists too....now how they can catch me i will never know but to me something there does not add up

i didnt have lag either......so my conclusion would be cheating....it was people i dont know from kb...not normal kb players i see all the time

Banned

@undefined

Are u :wagyar: ?

if u are wagyar it is normal cuz u always crying but if u are not wagyar only play with wagyar\'s acc i think probles is wagyar\'s acc cuz always crying like asshole...[/b]
    lol blacklord if i had an account like u did i would be able to destroy anyone in diez, i play with wagyars account and i think its funny that every single fucking person in your clan either owns a chitin shield or a FP dd helmet. to bad they always run away after, but the warriors that are in your clan all have over 5.8k hp, you know your clan is a cheating clan and you dont do shit about it, your one of the reasons i quit this game because you try to act like your legit and say "OH YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE U SUCK" when in reality your the worse warrior on diez. give me a character with the same gear as your warrior and i would fucking kill you so fast, at least i dont need to cheat on a ONLINE VIDEO GAME to make myself look tough.

fuck off u stupid turk, i hope u get hacked and ur clan gets disbanded.

BLacKLoRD

@TripleOG4life

sorry i forget there is racisim4life...

@TripleOG4life

sorry i forget there is racisim4life...[/b]
    if you don't like it... leave

if you chose not to leave, i can make the decision for you if this 'racism4life' attitude keeps up

BLacKLoRD

@undefined

Nice baba, listen to me atm i can hack and will disband my clan but i will create clan again naked and i can kick your ass always...

@Tez

i have 70 member on two clan , i cant know evertime what are members doing, and someone can be cheat or something maybe he is cheater but his clan not cheaters, if someone use some illegal thing in your clan all utophian knights cheaters? no but ppl say omg killedby 28m nps some fking morons said they are cheaters dupers kser fuker etc etc ... wtf? i know ppl dont like on ko4life cuz we are turk but i dont need something cuz i know myself and i know my clan...

Banned

find me a character with +2 uniques full shell +8 and lvl 77 and ill fight you

Banned

@undefined

Nice baba, listen to me atm i can hack and will disband my clan but i will create clan again naked and i can kick your ass always...
    @Tez

i have 70 member on two clan , i cant know evertime what are members doing, and someone can be cheat or something maybe he is cheater but his clan not cheaters, if someone use some illegal thing in your clan all utophian knights cheaters? no but ppl say omg killedby 28m nps some fking morons said they are cheaters dupers kser fuker etc etc ... wtf? i know ppl dont like on ko4life cuz we are turk but i dont need something cuz i know myself and i know my clan...[/b]

but i didnt say kb cheats cause they have 28 mill....i said your whole party of 8 players caught me.....its not possible to catch me is what i said....i didnt say they cant beat me.....they cant catche me if they are way behind me

i personally like you man and no if one person cheats then not all UK is cheaters but this was 8 people and this is now the 2nd time that i have a seen with my own eyes players from kb with something not right happening

i told you about 1st time on msn...then 4 of your rogues have crazy defense and i am not massived but i only hit them for 100 damage :blink: with avendon +7....they did not have ax defense one man....i can see that

and please dont come here saying racisim4life....most are not racist....we just hate cheaters and your clan has proven to many of us to have not just one but many now....i dont come on cafegeveze saying "racisismgeveze" even though i get flamed alot for just being non turk by the 15 year old stupid turk kids....we have our token racist guy named 0000000 and really only eric likes him on ko4life so dont worry about other players...they are just mad at cheaters

i do think your a good leader and good person....you just pick some bad apples into your clan and when honest players tell you about them like me you just say "oh well" and that you cant do nothing cause your clan is so big

BLacKLoRD

@undefined

@Tez

i have 70 member on two clan , i cant know evertime what are members doing, and someone can be cheat or something maybe he is cheater but his clan not cheaters, if someone use some illegal thing in your clan all utophian knights cheaters? no but ppl say omg killedby 28m nps some fking morons said they are cheaters dupers kser fuker etc etc ... wtf? i know ppl dont like on ko4life cuz we are turk but i dont need something cuz i know myself and i know my clan...

Banned

wtF? copy paste plz

BLacKLoRD

@undefined

Who have +2 uniques?

Banned

but i didnt say kb cheats cause they have 28 mill....i said your whole party of 8 players caught me.....its not possible to catch me is what i said....i didnt say they cant beat me.....they cant catche me if they are way behind me

i personally like you man and no if one person cheats then not all UK is cheaters but this was 8 people and this is now the 2nd time that i have a seen with my own eyes players from kb with something not right happening

i told you about 1st time on msn...then 4 of your rogues have crazy defense and i am not massived but i only hit them for 100 damage :blink: with avendon +7....they did not have ax defense one man....i can see that

and please dont come here saying racisim4life....most are not racist....we just hate cheaters and your clan has proven to many of us to have not just one but many now....i dont come on cafegeveze saying "racisismgeveze" even though i get flamed alot for just being non turk by the 15 year old stupid turk kids....we have our token racist guy named 0000000 and really only eric likes him on ko4life so dont worry about other players...they are just mad at cheaters

i do think your a good leader and good person....you just pick some bad apples into your clan and when honest players tell you about them like me you just say "oh well" and that you cant do nothing cause your clan is so big[/b]

like i said you do have good players in clan and good honest players but you dont kick the bad ones or shady ones

i just kick people if i see something that doesnt add up cause why bother worry about it....maybe try the same sometime

@undefined

Who have +2 uniques?[/b]
    i can name one right now. gedkalesin. one of the MANY cheaters in ur clan.

Banned

lets see, gedkalesin has a +9 chitin helm with 7.8k hp, i drain warriors that have over 8k hp in your clan, and other rogues that have 5.5k hp. i dont see how you not know about this type of stuff blacklord, your clan duped, bug abused, and cheated their way to the top. just because you want to keep your status as the top clan, i KNOW that there are people in your clan that cheated, but you do not see it. because your blind like that, every warrior that is in your clan spams me for 600+ even with full spear defense on. i spike them for 500 with 2xxx AP, and you call that legit? i doubt it. id rather have you clean up your clan and call yourself legit, than cheat and make your way to the top.

Banned

@undefined

Who have +2 uniques?[/b]

get on msn please

BLacKLoRD

sorry i have problem about quote...

triple i dont have +2 uniques but if someone have +2 uniques they are cheaters?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast