Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KB Have Training Camp?

This is a discussion on KB Have Training Camp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and cheated their way to the top.[/b] no...they just waited for the real top to quit...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and cheated their way to the top.[/b]
    no...they just waited for the real top to quit

BLacKLoRD

@undefined

all 75+ warriors with good equipments and gedkalesin 78 lvl and full items i think they are normal but you are crying...

BLacKLoRD

@camaz0tz

stfu fking idiot...

XenO

@undefined

all 75+ warriors with good equipments and gedkalesin 78 lvl and full items i think they are normal but you are crying...[/b]
    9+ items are normal? :huh:

sorry i have problem about quote...

triple i dont have +2 uniques but if someone have +2 uniques they are cheaters?[/b]
    if they have +9 armors and +2 uniques then yes they are fucking cheaters

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

@camaz0tz

stfu fking idiot...[/b]
    dont get mad because its the truth, only reason u have the castle is because ahm gave it away and only reason ur #1 in the np rankings is because ahm all quit or nt'd

BLacKLoRD

u said +9 items, if u ask me +9 raptor, shard , shell normal i think no they are not normal but +9 wood staff is normal +9 wizard too +9 paper armor too +9 full plate too and diez opened like 2,5 years i think one peace +9 chitin normal ok baba...

Banned

let me put it this way blacklord, yes +2 uniques are legal, tez even has +2 rocs i think, but we all know tez. gedkalesin has +2 shit out of no where? where the hell did he get them? i never saw him farming for anything? i never saw him shouting in moradon? hes stupid enough to rebirth his +9 chitin helm so hes blatantly cheating, anyway i dont care blacklord anymore i left this game, but people like you made me quit because you hide the fact you know they didnt get them legitly. fuck off and die, thats all i have to say to you.

BLacKLoRD

maybe u dont believe me but gedkalessin items shells 8 chitin helmet 9 dual roc +1 dual we +1 skeleten belt and iron neck with lvl 78 i think they are normal, u know if u have usd u can buy all thing in this fking game...

Banned

how much items do you have to dupe in order to look legit enough not to get banned?

u said +9 items, if u ask me +9 raptor, shard , shell normal i think no they are not normal but +9 wood staff is normal +9 wizard too +9 paper armor too +9 full plate too and diez opened like 2,5 years i think one peace +9 chitin normal ok baba...[/b]
    u cant compare +9 chitin to paper armors or full plates. and yea maybe 1 piece of +9 is possible but gedkalesin was noob when he was lvl 60ish. i remember him in human side using a glave +7 or something. but now he babashop a lvl 77 char and +8 shells/+9 chitin +2 or higher uniques who knows. u know dam well ged isnt legit but what do u care? ur another curropt player who only cares about being the "best" which is in ur opinion being the highest NP clan and holding the castle. u dont care if ur clan is full of cheaters u just wanna be the "best" and you'll do anything. u may be the "best" but u dont have any respect which is what matters most.

Banned Senior Member

ým bored

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123