Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KE > ROFD?

This is a discussion on KE > ROFD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i miss the old KO...it was so fun exping at harpies as a warrior...
Page: 2

Pretorian_BG

i miss the old KO...it was so fun exping at harpies as a warrior

mmm KE sucked .... ROFD is good comparated to KE

KO>ROFD>KE for me

NEMANYA

KO>KE>ROFD ..

redbluegreen44

one of the main reason people hate ROFD is because others became stronger, such as getting lvl 80 and better items and most people getting 72+(which is mostly the turkish people) and they cant seem to catch up to their lvl and gear so they get frustrated because they cant kill people in cz as fast and as much in old KO. The truth hurts

zaffers

KO >>>>>>>>>>> KE > ROFD

Mario

KO >>>> ROFD > KE

imo, ROFD is far better than KE, coz 70 its damn easy here, and we got a lot more quests here... KE was boring...

DjTiesto

KO >>>> ROFD > KE

imo, ROFD is far better than KE, coz 70 its damn easy here, and we got a lot more quests here... KE was boring...[/b]
    Infact...in old Ko/Ke u had more challenge to get 70 lvl..now its fcking easy to get 70 lvl ....dun forget not many 70 lvls in ko/ke..now..MANY 80 LVLS .. +2+3 uniques +10 weapons +10 armors.. yeah....its enjoyable rite ?? HA..

KO/KE FTW !!!

Banned

KE was fun

being like 62 and then thinking about. OMG ONLY 8 MORE LVLS. people actually tried. now only turkish cafe owners that are leaders of big baba clans with 35434787 mages doing EW 24/7 can get 80 without having "no life". all they do is swift/loot.

now when ur 62 u think...

ok only 8 more till 70...

then another 10 which take a really fucking long time then im 80!..

*thinks*...

fuck that im doing dcz..

Banned Senior Member

KO > KE > ROFD simple as that :P

Kinda agree with the statement:

QUOTE(Terrorblade @ Aug 18 2007, 10:53 PM)
    +1

ROFD made PK unballanced. Yet in KE/KO everyone was exping in cz and it was fun even for those who were exping becuase it was not that boring and yet for pk parties. At that time I could at least enjoy exping there but now ..... look at CZ. U can see only two situations: Orcs camping and novatowning HB or the same done by humans ..... yeaaaaaa thats the whole fun in cz

ROFD made from KO a game for no lifers. No1 else can reach lvl 80. When there was a lvl 70 cap, I could xp to 65 kinda fast and still be competitive to those 70s. But uh now .... I stucked at 72 cause it's so damn hard to xp nowadays and 8 lvls difference when there are yet some new powerfull skills, I cant do anything against lvl 80 warrior. The only thing that helps is weapon defence but if the warrior is at least a lil bit smart, he will change weapon. Some will surely dissagree and will say that xp is a lot easier now. Bah ....

redbluegreen44

+1

ROFD made PK unballanced. Yet in KE/KO everyone was exping in cz and it was fun even for those who were exping becuase it was not that boring and yet for pk parties. At that time I could at least enjoy exping there but now ..... look at CZ. U can see only two situations: Orcs camping and novatowning HB or the same done by humans ..... yeaaaaaa thats the whole fun in cz

ROFD made from KO a game for no lifers. No1 else can reach lvl 80. When there was a lvl 70 cap, I could xp to 65 kinda fast and still be competitive to those 70s. But uh now .... I stucked at 72 cause it's so damn hard to xp nowadays and 8 lvls difference when there are yet some new powerfull skills, I cant do anything against lvl 80 warrior. The only thing that helps is weapon defence but if the warrior is at least a lil bit smart, he will change weapon. Some will surely dissagree and will say that xp is a lot easier now. Bah ....[/b]
    How did ROFD made PK unbalanced? its seriously not fun to see almost everyone in the server the same lvl (70). That would be really no fun. One of the main fun of the game is to be the best in the server. The one that works hard rise to the top, ones that get lazy lvling to 80 will never be top. w/o rofd everyone would be equal ~_~ lvl 70 with nearly same gear... And ROFD lvling is far easier then old KO. it took people months to get 60. now it takes some people 3 or 4 days. I remember back in KE times people were excited and impatient for ROFD. But now they fucking hate it ~_~ dont understand why lol. only made KO a better game

we have had 900 milion topics about KO > KE> ROFD

WHen we were in KO and they said KE was coming out, everyone bitched to k2 to release it asap, even with the bugs still in it.

K2 released KE like 3 months after their own release date, and that was just because the community wanted it so bad, now see what happened! KE came out, all servers got fucked by duping, cause duping in KE was soooo easy.

Banned

How did ROFD made PK unbalanced? its seriously not fun to see almost everyone in the server the same lvl (70). That would be really no fun. One of the main fun of the game is to be the best in the server. The one that works hard rise to the top, ones that get lazy lvling to 80 will never be top. w/o rofd everyone would be equal ~_~ lvl 70 with nearly same gear... And ROFD lvling is far easier then old KO. it took people months to get 60. now it takes some people 3 or 4 days. I remember back in KE times people were excited and impatient for ROFD. But now they fucking hate it ~_~ dont understand why lol. only made KO a better game[/b]

i looked at ur sig and thought 1 thing...

SPY! no spy pls

Banned

For me: Each new expansion is worse and worse .

KO > KE > ROFD

and Guess where will I prolly put Moradon.[/b]
    CORRECT!

KO > anything else

Really miss uniques +0 and a maximum of +8 armors / weapons
    Skill REALLY made a difference back then

i really like ardream tho, u can enjoy full action PK withotu worrying about lvls, i mean.. lvl 59 is easy lol :P....

but yeah old KO was fun, u used to be able to pka t lvl 60, and be able to find parties and stuff, now, u MUST be 70+ or else u can solo pk =D

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast