Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KE > ROFD?

This is a discussion on KE > ROFD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROFD>KE ROFD is just a lil better version of KE to me ^^ old KO beats the shit out of ...
Page: 3

KO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROFD>KE
    ROFD is just a lil better version of KE to me ^^ old KO beats the shit out of everything lol, I bet it will beat the next expansions also

i jus miss the cz when lvl 60's could pwn and all the fun hard core exp to 60 , but when ROFD came out it kind of killed it for me...
    and i remember having a cape was boss now everyone has one lol

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

ROFD would be better then KO if we had less turks "like back then" and K2 didn't rush into releasing it, and actually got all the bugs worked out before we played it.

But since now we are overrun with turks, I mean just look at clan lists for each server, the top clans are mostly all turks, KO>ROFD but could probably change soon if some things changed ingame for us

MillionVoices

If they didnt make ROFD eveyone would be running around in the same items. Same lvls.

Speed

lol ppl why dont you see that your not complaining about the actual expansion .. you complain about the community.. all you say is " i remember having cape was godly" or " i remember no turks " ... thats not about the game ... the game is OLD now , even with the older maps people would still have +9/+10 items and ALL would be lvl 70... how can that be fun? game need to evolve to keep ppl playing

poiz3n

ke>rofd>ko

ko was suxx

Terrorblade

And ROFD lvling is far easier then old KO. it took people months to get 60. now it takes some people 3 or 4 days. I remember back in KE times people were excited and impatient for ROFD. But now they fucking hate it ~_~ dont understand why lol. only made KO a better game[/b]
    You, sir, are badly wrong. You can't compare lvl 60 now and in the past KO. Lvl 70 is now like 60 in old KO and it also take months to reach it. And lvling from 70 to 80 is a lot harder from my opinion and u get some damn strong skills. This makes it unballanced. Have you ever been in CZ after ROFD came out? Is it still fun?

ROFD > KE > KO because of security KO didnt have any protection,KE turks starting coming and every1 cheated like shit and we didnt have 1 day normal bcuz hackshield was too easy to bypass and with xtrap it takes time to patch it...

Speed

hehehe you said they cant be compared , well u just did.. u say lvl 70 is the new lvl 60.. first one, ill give u another one remember being lvl 5x or 60 and watching ppl like F9Devil being 70 and killing everything on his path? or a party of lvl 70 from old ares killing every single person in cz lol... its pretty much now a bunch of 70s trying to kill a party of 80s... game is always the same... those with higher lvl and items will be on top

btw a game is meant to be played for fun... if its not fun anymore .. guess what? ppl dont play it

Old KO > RoFD, now items are so easy to come by and it just makes people stronger than what you are - the perpouse is to kill and gain items which make you stronger so you can PK and EXP better - but now its all through killing 30 monsters..

If they didnt make ROFD eveyone would be running around in the same items. Same lvls.[/b]
    +1

but on the other hand dupers wouldn't have +3 uniqs

anyway ROFD > KE

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Personally all 3 have pros and cons to them , ROFD and the lvl 80 cap has ment the most dangerus char has moved from being assasins to Mages IMO.

Genrally XP is more easier in ROFD for mid levels , KO was more fu because we were all learning it for the 1st time but only thing that was really good was the old CZ and Provoke working properly.

KE gave a better balance in making Lufison and EMC mirrored which made invading alot fairer ( before Breth was too easy for invasion while Piana was a joke ) but some say the compounding feature was the kiss of death to things

Challange wise KO was the biggest challange as KE and ROFD targets were too easy to achive ( max level , top grade and bosses ) and hopefully the next release is moving the bar far enough to really set a challange.

I just wish we could have all 3 cz's to pk in as I miss the castle from the 2nd CZ and Ardream ( orginal CZ ) is one of the best pvp maps they ever did.

Speed

Challange wise KO was the biggest challange as KE and ROFD targets were too easy to achive ( max level , top grade and bosses ) and hopefully the next release is moving the bar far enough to really set a challange.[/b]
    -1 , its not because the challenges were/are too easy to achieve baba , its because people actually KNOW what they are doing now , u think back in 04 everyone knew where to exp , where to get good items , etc ? (maybe only ppl who played myko) ... thats why it took them/me so long to build a good char , now that ppl know how to thats why they complete every challenge easier...

ROFD > OLD KO because it had no protection at all,if it was old ko you wouldnt say that old ko > rofd because when you were playing old ko the very 1st version all ppl were like new to all that stuff and didnt see all the bugs and stuff like that,after like a a year you would see lots of dupes/cheaters because there was no protection at all...

And i dont think they could put xtrap on the old version because mgames didnt have xtrap for the old version only for rofd i think so maximum they would put some shitty protection which could be bypassed in seconds...

Mario

Infact...in old Ko/Ke u had more challenge to get 70 lvl..now its fcking easy to get 70 lvl ....dun forget not many 70 lvls in ko/ke..now..MANY 80 LVLS .. +2+3 uniques +10 weapons +10 armors.. yeah....its enjoyable rite ?? HA..

KO/KE FTW !!![/b]
    imo, just KO was fun

1) just +0 uniques
    2) elmo and karus map were totaly diffrent
    3) max lv = 70
    4) lesath dropin CS's
    5) cz full of exp spots... now just ppl on EW.... rarely expin on DK... no DM's...

xD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast