Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Keep All Akara Discussion Here

This is a discussion on Keep All Akara Discussion Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's becoming fairly evident that the 13th world, Akara, will be released tonight.. or in the near future. For the ...
Page: 1

It's becoming fairly evident that the 13th world, Akara, will be released tonight.. or in the near future. For the purpose of keeping these repetitive topics about it from being made, I'm just gonna make this topic for you all to eat your hearts out on and discuss it here.. Since we aren't even sure that it's coming tonight, this is all skeptical.

So, just keep your discussion here and save us from having to lock all your other topics :P

kennyburger

they might just be removing the xmas patch and deleteing all teh items from ppls accounts.

Shinju21

prob ... but i want new server baba

Zxenke

Majix, do you have better, more advanced moderator powers than Chemical does? Like the ability to discern insults, or is that just a global moderator and admin skill?

And yes, I intended for those OK puns, oký?

Aba

Well...all server 3's are offline. So 3rd servers are definately gone tonight...which probably means holloween gone and they're squeezing the new server in as well.

Lamen terms:
    Expect many bugs

TOYSOLDIER_

i dont see why people spent countless of hours leveling acharacter to 70+ then sell it and moving to another server after 3 months.
    funny thing is they sell all their hours of hard work for like 300 bux. is it me or they just enjoy killing/staring at mobs for hourssssss?

Aba

i dont see why people spent countless of hours leveling acharacter to 70+ then sell it and moving to another server after 3 months.
    funny thing is they sell all their hours of hard work for like 300 bux. is it me or they just enjoy killing/staring at mobs for hourssssss?[/b]

you're asking if people enjoy playing the game and maybe making a little chump change in doing it? yep. they do.

whassup

fuck sake ive been up fucking 24 HOURS!!!

eradication

Maintenance still on? Supposed to be finished 2 hours ago :/

TOYSOLDIER_

you're asking if people enjoy playing the game and maybe making a little chump change in doing it? yep. they do.[/b]
    i rather pay 300 bux and pk and never have to exp for shits.

kennyburger

i honestly like the pk in new server how a lvl 57 warrior with a glave 6 has a dragon thats the funnest part but im an xp whore :/ xp>pk

im gonna be pissed if i dont get a boss drop =P

darkrouge4040

gah i hate new servers 10 people fighting over a bulcan... 100-200 people fighting over kekurikiki

gah i hate new servers 10 people fighting over a bulcan... 100-200 people fighting over kekurikiki[/b]
    ye it sux at 1st but gets better lata on imo

gah i hate new servers 10 people fighting over a bulcan... 100-200 people fighting over kekurikiki[/b]
    thats funny

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast