Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Keep All Akara Discussion Here

This is a discussion on Keep All Akara Discussion Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont see why people spent countless of hours leveling acharacter to 70+ then sell it and moving to another ...
Page: 2

Havvk

i dont see why people spent countless of hours leveling acharacter to 70+ then sell it and moving to another server after 3 months.
    funny thing is they sell all their hours of hard work for like 300 bux. is it me or they just enjoy killing/staring at mobs for hourssssss?[/b]
    many ppl forgot this is a GAME not a WORK,u cant do anything against that neither do i,i play for fun and thats it...

also i :wub: pk stoned and chat with ppl in ventrilo

el_loko

Chapter 13 ...

With every able bodied knight slaughtering creatures to release trace amounts of Pathos' and Cypher's essences, both Girakon and Ronark quickly grew stronger. Yet some worried about how the heroes increased in power. With every gain, Ronark grew frenzied for more, seeming to care for nothing else. Girakon, very unlike himself, displayed an aggression toward his own warriors. It was whispered in back rooms and dark corners that there was something twisted and wrong about the powers the heroes were absorbing.

And then the last bits of Pathos and Cypher were absorbed. Girakon and Ronark were far too evenly matched for one to forcefully extract the power from the other. Both could foresee a final battle that would decide their own fates as well as the fates of their people. With grim determination, each side laid plans for what they knew would be the most defining event since the flight to Moradon.

For weeks, the armies of El Morad and Karus fought. Ardream and Ronark Land witnessed vicious battles, and the hatred of one side for the other continued to build until both armies gathered on opposite sides of the Lunar Valley. When they charged, the roar they let loose reached even Akara and Logos, who watched from the heavens.

In the midst of the heaviest of the fighting, Ronark and Girakon met. Both summoned the powers of hell to scorch and freeze the other, but that was far from what was needed to destroy them. The following moments were a blur of ground-shaking blows and the vicious shrieks of otherworldly beings made of ice and fire. The battle began to center around their duel, slowly rotating in a massive vortex of combat.

And then Ronark landed a critical blow. Girakon stumbled, and that momentary opening was his downfall. Ronark laid the finishing hit, releasing the power contained within Girakon. As Ronark absorbed the power, a change came over him. He darkened. The lost powers of Pathos and Cypher were reunited and gained some form of consciousness within the body of Ronark. The Pathos-Cypher entity was once again whole.

Suddenly, Messengers of Pathos materialized and surrounded Ronark. "We have finally found you, master. We could not find you for so long. We have gathered the anti-energy as you commanded. It is waiting for you to claim at the Crystal in Moradon." The minions of Pathos were drawn to the essence of their former master. Ronark called with a voice that was heard across the whole of Adonis, "Hear me, people of Carnac! Today I will claim my rightful power. To Moradon!"

When he arrived, Ronark marched straight to the enormous crystal at the center of the city. Messengers appeared as he began the spell to absorb the energies contained within it. Attempting to stop him, knights attacked the Messengers, hoping to break their line and kill Ronark, but they did not stand a chance.

In the midst of the ensuing chaos, the cool voice of Akara resounded, "I will not allow you to destroy my people. Today I will imprison you for all eternity!" And the world turned to fire.

Volcanic Rocks from the molten core of Carnac exploded from the ground, great in number, and all of them fell upon Ronark. Their combined might was too much for even him to hold off, and he disappeared under their crushing mass. They dragged him down, burning through the innumerable strata, heading deep below the surface.

Following close behind, Akara infused the very earth with a life and will to keep Ronark imprisoned. In her haste, however, she neglected to command the Volcanic Rocks to follow. Without direction, they mindlessly laid waste to the entire city of Moradon. In horror, Logos watched the events unfold. He blamed himself, for they were a result of his scheming with Akara. Once again his creation was falling apart, and Moradon's ruin was proof. His remorse urged him to retreat into the mystic voids, but his feelings of guilt compelled him to first recreate Moradon.

The land was reconstructed, plants restored, creatures given new places to roam. The new city was drawn up from the depths of the earth, the purest of minerals used in the forging of the walls and towers. Grand streets opened into vast courtyards for the assembly of Carnac's finest heroes. To see to the rebuilding of trade, Logos appointed Kaishan, and under his leadership Moradon would prosper. When Akara returned several days later, she took in all that Logos had done and she became enraged. It seemed Logos was scheming to steal her people's loyalty. To foil these plans, Akara injected the pure force of life itself into the Center Artifact of the castle in Delos, emitting an irresistible pull to all knights. Furthermore, she began to reward fights to control the castle. A knight's renown could now grow in Delos
    [/b]

Hmm_Hmm

That's new moradon, read chapter two, Akara is mentioned there as well.

it would be funny as hell if K2 decided to completely start all over from scratch and delete all servers and start with just 1 server... id love to see that...
    then again, nearly 90% of the KO community would whine and bitch on that move

nonetheless would be fun to see that happen.... every1 forced to start from scratch

I'dd be pissed bout my char on girakon, which I'm actually exping to 80, then again I'dd enjoy playing a stacked server with like 8 subservers until Age of Conan launched xD

Banned

no server bb kiddies

Sidewalk

OH ITS COMING

well if it comes out tonight dont think im going so / buying lvl 60 account priest / warrior after week one in week 3 needs to be 65 + after 1st month 70 + pm me if any going new server just to sell there char

Aba

talk to jay he making a priest and I'm sure it'll be 60 by the first week

Banned

well if it comes out tonight dont think im going so / buying lvl 60 account priest / warrior after week one in week 3 needs to be 65 + after 1st month 70 + pm me if any going new server just to sell there char [/b]
    ..problem there..if the servers every go up lol ..but gl with that anyways ^^

darkrouge4040

OH ITS COMING[/b]
    OH NO ITS NOT

Banned

it is..there waiting for the turks to wake up so they can count there money ;(

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Fun shit;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Knight Online World")</div>
    Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to minor difficulties, the servers are still down for maintenance at this time. Our engineers are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issues and we should have the servers up shortly. Thank you for your patience and we&#39;ll see you in-game soon!

-The Knight Online Team[/b]

Banned

Fun shit;[/b]
    +1

Sidewalk

OH NO ITS NOT [/b]
    OMG ITS COMING!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast