Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Keep All Akara Discussion Here

This is a discussion on Keep All Akara Discussion Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it wont be out for another 3-4 hrs seeing they took off the new patch from ftp server...
Page: 4

Jay

it wont be out for another 3-4 hrs seeing they took off the new patch from ftp server

TheGreatMp3

Ok to Answer everyones questions cause IM sure people want to know.

Everyones been posting "OOOH ITS COMMING OUT TODAY" "ITS NOT COMMING OUT" etc.

Truth is YES The new Akara server is comming out.

How do I know? I just updated my server status script and found the 2 new ips for Akara 1 and Akara 2.

http://Legendary.hackshardgaming.net/status2.html <-- Working with all new servers

If anyone who does run there own private server needs to know the two New IPS to Akara Here they are:

207.38.30.188 - Akara 1
    207.38.30.189 - Akara 2

Jacoli

Servers are up, but login is down.

TheGreatMp3

Yup been that way for a while now. I noticed people are begining to use my server status script. Please do as it sais on the bottom DONT RELOAD the page its set to reload every 60 seconds. Server status is writen every 2.5 Minutes.

Duro

I like ur server status page, good job.

Banned

omg im wake up 7am , in prep for the hopes of new server , now its 2:00 am now im almost up 24 hours and i havent even played 1 minute : ( i hope they hire faster engineers anyways nice job on server status page looks very good

Secretly1337

sweet dude thx for the info

TheGreatMp3

Thanks Guys. I havnt got very many People that have actually told me I did a good job. I had to build a 2000 Line MIRC Script that creates the Html Website that you are viewing. Was a lot of hard work. Luckly though I havnt had any major problems with it. AND 90% of the time if I shut down my MIRC Updater script for any reason it will Make a new document that does say all Error! meaning server status page not online. . That page hasnt been 100% Updated yet so it will show the old servers in the list lol

lo0pynuts

any elmo clans starting?

TheGreatMp3

Legendary is Elmorad. http://legendary.hackshardgaming.net

Secretly1337

Thanks Guys. I havnt got very many People that have actually told me I did a good job. I had to build a 2000 Line MIRC Script that creates the Html Website that you are viewing. Was a lot of hard work. Luckly though I havnt had any major problems with it. AND 90% of the time if I shut down my MIRC Updater script for any reason it will Make a new document that does say all Error! meaning server status page not online. . That page hasnt been 100% Updated yet so it will show the old servers in the list lol[/b]
    I dont understand a fck of what your saying but u did magic dude! man im so excited for this server to come out !!!

lo0pynuts

all of em went down hmmm and mp3 i didnt even know hackshard was back up lol you guys starting a clan on new server? lol

login up

eradication

Downloading patch1515.zip

ftw.

lo0pynuts

hey mp3 if new servers come up before im done registering on these forums and whatnot pm loopynuts on game

Banned

AKARA IS UP GOODLUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast