Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn. a lot of people have high hopes on this. I just hope K2 actually makes a new server soon.[/b] ...
Page: 15

llJuanMall

damn. a lot of people have high hopes on this. I just hope K2 actually makes a new server soon.[/b]
    lol thats so true. Maybe now that people r actually expecting the new server to come out, k2 will decide not to make a new one. You guys know how k2 always does what the clients want ....... h34r:

Aquatica

Real real respect doesnt include any of them, since they joined Respect pretty late.

If you talk about REAL respect people who have been in there since the making of it

it's
    Tormentor
    Dreamer
    StacyGrl
    Brute_Thor
    SneekyOne
    Raine
    Onslaught
    Chemical
    Tick

I guess it's alright as long as a real respect member leads it, otherwise it's just plain dumb.[/b]
    ehh... old BlackRoses ftw, it would be lovely if someone from the old team will remake this clan again on the new server...

Mercyful

close this already zzz no one knows when server coming out.. all RUMORS

damn. a lot of people have high hopes on this. I just hope K2 actually makes a new server soon.[/b]
    people always get their hopes up if a new server comes out, but then a week later half of the people quit it and wait for yet another new server

Hostibus

@up - i agree :P also u need to add that all those ppl wont agree with it since they dun see how its ending all the time rotfl

about rialix what do u mean by that i never tried u ... just dun tell me that u wanted to 1v1 me with ur archer >.> cause i think that everyone from manes knew how it would end :PP >>> also gl with new priest i hope that we`ll pk a bit ;>

and we`re still not sure if that`ll be orc/hum side but for now most of votes (all xD) goes for orcs

@up - i agree :P also u need to add that all those ppl wont agree with it since they dun see how its ending all the time rotfl

about rialix what do u mean by that i never tried u ... just dun tell me that u wanted to 1v1 me with ur archer >.> cause i think that everyone from manes knew how it would end :PP >>> also gl with new priest i hope that we`ll pk a bit ;>

and we`re still not sure if that`ll be orc/hum side but for now most of votes (all xD) goes for orcs[/b]
    1st i am not archer
    2nd i never invited u to 1 vs 1
    3rd i just said that u never tried me as priest to pk with so u dont know if i am better or same as Hareth =] (Hareth is good i never said that he isn't)

Hostibus

oh ic xD and about hareth hes not good ;P hes best ;] hes best leader i ever met and best full healer i ever met ;D also Play skillz were impressive - the rest i just didnt like :P just those 2 got mine respect ^^

edit: oh forgot m1rage ;] baba zombie priest ftw ^^ <3

KirbyKommando

Didn&#39;t want to go but after seeing how many english speaking people are going .. can&#39;t wait to give it a go.

oh ic xD and about hareth hes not good ;P hes best ;] hes best leader i ever met and best full healer i ever met ;D also Play skillz were impressive - the rest i just didnt like :P just those 2 got mine respect ^^

edit: oh forgot m1rage ;] baba zombie priest ftw ^^ <3[/b]
    M1raGe from Manes/Ares?

Didn&#39;t want to go but after seeing how many english speaking people are going .. can&#39;t wait to give it a go.
    M1raGe from Manes/Ares?[/b]
    manes maybe he came from ares i dont know
    he is good baba =]

Axarus

M1raGe from Manes/Ares?[/b]
    ya I remember him from Manes he was 1 of the best priest there ( I was 3rd after Deathy and M1rage ) rofl ;D

KirbyKommando

ya I remember him from Manes he was 1 of the best priest there ( I was 3rd after Deathy and M1rage ) rofl ;D[/b]
    He is one of the best priests there, I pk with him from time to time, and on Ares he was playing as a sin in noname clan (go kill that atross bitch :lol: )

ya I remember him from Manes he was 1 of the best priest there ( I was 3rd after Deathy and M1rage ) rofl ;D[/b]
    Actually, Wynne and Stylo were above you. ;-)

KirbyKommando

Actually, Wynne and Stylo were above you. ;-)[/b]
    Yeah Wynne must have been a great priest back in the days, I bought his char last week, and even after being inactive for a while the char still marches over almost everyone without having too much trouble

Axarus

yup Wynne was good priest I remember when he join to Respect he always taking my room at exp ;D old manes time xD

Hostibus

manes ftw xD hah :P