Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lau & Dj_sorrow are the best priests in all of Usko, hands down.....
Page: 17

Tristan

Lau & Dj_sorrow are the best priests in all of Usko, hands down..

Lau & Dj_sorrow are the best priests in all of Usko, hands down..[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

InTheFog

I wanna start on a new serv to, add me on msn: [email protected] so we can talk something about starting a clan or something[/b]
    me 2 pm me a privat msg, k?

htiarWgniR

Whats up with the ppl stealing Annihilation clan name? another lesser server wannabes or whats going on

Tristan

Whats up with the ppl stealing Annihilation clan name? another lesser server wannabes or whats going on[/b]
    People do what they want, especially in a game. If you don't like it, sue them..

Interface

Wink

hey i might go new server..
    this is killalot and i got alot of friends going so here is the link to our forum
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/MadnessClan/index.php
    if u cahnage your mind to stay there then yea tell me[/b]

Swizly

HEy dont use the fucking koxp in the new server !! who got clan dont invit koxpers in a clan dont join koxpers /clanies in your party they will lose the fun ?? no one make anything with they HCB +7 nic epking? i will make char on new server ... Hoppe find clan i lvling fast with my bro and my friend so we all will lvling fast we al lvling in a 3rd party or mroe DONT USE KOXP DONT INVIT KOXPERS DONT MAKE ANYTHING WITH THEY

htiarWgniR

People do what they want, especially in a game. If you don't like it, sue them..[/b]
    '
    So i guess now a days people cant find their own clan names so they take ones that was used on other servers.

5DollahSuckySucky

mebbe they didnt kno it was a clan from a different server? shit when i first started ko my friend made a clan called Annihilation then disbanded it the next day, does that mean u guys stole his clan name?

mebbe they didnt kno it was a clan from a different server? shit when i first started ko my friend made a clan called Annihilation then disbanded it the next day, does that mean u guys stole his clan name?[/b]
    yes.

htiarWgniR

Wonder if holy_gay gonna go there

Tristan

'
    So i guess now a days people cant find their own clan names so they take ones that was used on other servers.[/b]

Wich Annihilation are you talking about?

htiarWgniR

Wich Annihilation are you talking about?[/b]

Ares one. The 1st one

Tristan

Ares one. The 1st one[/b]
    Oooh, well, they we're like the strongest clan ever ^^ Maybe people would have wanted to use their name so they could become what they we're

htiarWgniR

Oooh, well, they we're like the strongest clan ever ^^ Maybe people would have wanted to use their name so they could become what they we're[/b]

Heh thats just lol.... and a bad excuse