Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the problem is even it comes after maintance(normally) be sure that it will come 2-3 days later like all other ...
Page: 24

SiegeR

the problem is even it comes after maintance(normally) be sure that it will come 2-3 days later like all other servers came until today

GR0N3

i waiting new server too :S

Darkslayer07

not me

nicholaszaioud1992

Thumbs down

From K2:
    Hello Knight Online Players,

I have been receiving many PMs and seeing many posts in the forums regarding the release of a new server. I will let the Knight Online Community know when that date is when we have the hardware and have done all of the steps that are needed to schedule a release. Please do not continue to make posts in the forum or PM me continually asking for an exact date. Do not believe any rumors about a release date from other websites. The official news will come from this website and from myself or the Knight Online Team. Thank you for your understanding and support of Knight Online.

~Anyone else see this message before ? I was looking on the offical forums and someone posted this. I wonder if it is true.

Banned Senior Member

I already said awhile ago a new server was coming for this summer.... the exact date is unknown at this time

And that info was taken from K2

aggressi0n

I already said awhile ago a new server was coming for this summer.... the exact date is unknown at this time

And that info was taken from K2[/b]
    Obviously its gonna be July 1st.

hell no its July 7th.. or mayb July 17th?

lets decide it on July 28th :/

nicholaszaioud1992

I've heard people say they heard from Gms that it may come out June 19 which is Tuesday after maintaince or if not Tuesday than Friday. But hey, don't take my word, I'm clueless :wacko:

~Velocity~

aggressi0n

hell no its July 4th.. or mayb July 17th?

lets decide it on July 28th :/[/b]
    K2 doesn't care about American Holidays, because they are Turkish and Liberal.

K2 doesn't care about American Holidays, because they are Turkish and Liberal.[/b]

you are an idiot

you know what? i will fix it to the 7th... does that match anything??? martin luther king day mayb?

englishbob

so K2 have made a post releasing absolutly no information about the new server at all, and all of a sudden everybodies an expert :lol:

face it, K2 cant release an official date because they know they can't work to it, though it is a shame they didn't make it a few months ago when people were a bit more interested :P

Banned

untill now its the 18th in next month, thats what a gm said to me and a friend, we got a SS somewhere, ill post it soon

nicholaszaioud1992

untill now its the 18th in next month, thats what a gm said to me and a friend, we got a SS somewhere, ill post it soon [/b]
    Show me show me pwez I'm getting excited . ahahha.

roptor :wacko:

Banned

i dunno if its fake thou, a friend took the ss, hes not on atm XD