Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dunno if its fake thou, a friend took the ss, hes not on atm XD[/b] ok ok ok =) ...
Page: 25

nicholaszaioud1992

i dunno if its fake thou, a friend took the ss, hes not on atm XD[/b]
    ok ok ok =) =) I can wait . hahaha.

-RW-

its coming out tomorrow and u gonna see GMRW_001 :<...... July would be nice Summer vacation starts July 13th

Windie is a meanie h34r:

Micky14

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3306/sajx1.jpg

ok??????????/ got your answer
    i dont know why gms say it but didnt put any news in ko site but gm say it

RiseAgainst_

Today is june 19 :o

nicholaszaioud1992

ummm I think theres another topic about this bro. :P . But anyways so far I see nothing at 3:00 A.M Est. :lol:

i bet new server will come out today after maintainance
    hopefully

-RW-

If they actually had a brain they would release it on a friday

You do know k2 dont tell GMs about new servers right? The GMs are playing with you. Yesterday it was said to be launched by k2, today, tomorow, next day.

Gullable, if you have realised the last 4 years - k2 has made an announcment atleast 1 week before it is Scesualed to open (spelt it wrong >.<) So be patient atleast..

Tristan

You do know k2 dont tell GMs about new servers right? The GMs are playing with you. Yesterday it was said to be launched by k2, today, tomorow, next day.

Gullable, if you have realised the last 4 years - k2 has made an announcment atleast 1 week before it is Scesualed to open (spelt it wrong >.<) So be patient atleast..[/b]
    Uhu, that&#39;s why Usko has been up for 3.

Uhu, that&#39;s why Usko has been up for 3.[/b]
    Nearly 4 count the dates >.<

leik 2004 it came out and its not far to 2008 -.- If you remember all the new servers after diez you would have seen it was posted as an announcment on the official site before it came out.

Strider

till it has happend its hasnt its k2 ffs. and when it opens will just be koxp FFA

Banned

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3306/sajx1.jpg

ok??????????/ got your answer
    i dont know why gms say it but didnt put any news in ko site but gm say it[/b]
    that is photoshop ffs...and since you hate playing ko so much...why do you bother posting about the game anyway?

twofisted

K2 doesn&#39;t care about American Holidays, because they are Turkish and Liberal.[/b]
    rofl. what a clever guy. k2 cares Turks but doesnt care americans however All Turks sometimes get dc but americans dont.
    k2 cares Turks but doesnt care americans however only gold pre players have got turkish customer support, but all premiums have got english support.
    k2 cares Turks but doesnt care americans however ko supports american letters but doesnt support all turkish letters.

bla bla

poor americans. k2 doesnt love them ;/

dont get to exited guys k2 ussually announce a date then you have to add a week or two to it to get the actual release date.

Banned

rofl. what a clever guy. k2 cares Turks but doesnt care americans however All Turks sometimes get dc but americans dont.
    k2 cares Turks but doesnt care americans however only gold pre players have got turkish customer support, but all premiums have got english support.
    k2 cares Turks but doesnt care americans however ko supports american letters but doesnt support all turkish letters.

bla bla

poor americans. k2 doesnt love then ;/[/b]
    Hmm..u must be turk? Turks get d/c&#39;d probably because their internet sucks. Americans get d/c&#39;d alot too. Turks probably only have gold support because turks that buy gold, probably aren&#39;t koxping cheating kids. You can ask any american, english players have shitty support too...mainly just because k2 is shit. If you are turk, then it&#39;s funny how you can complain about the game support, without realizing that you are playing USKO, if it was my game I would have banned you all and had someone to make TRKO.