Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys i thing new server will came after 14july or after 1 augost[/b] omg r you teh serious?!11...
Page: 33

skrillamon

guys i thing new server will came after 14july or after 1 augost[/b]
    omg r you teh serious?!11

MacedonianSlayer

omg r you teh serious?!11[/b]
    B)
    i know when new server will came

not today, other day B)

Goliath_

wow, you are really smart , iam loosing patience

Rizzla

why not just wait untill the new serwer comes or an annoncement from k2, just feels abit stupid to sit here and talk about it when noone will know until they announce it

Goliath_

I dont know if thats good news ... working could be an year for k2

It can be today after Matience

i bet it is after maintainance

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to Knight Online's overwhelming popularity, we wanted to give something to our existing community, as well as our influx of brand new players from around the world! For all NEW accounts created on July 3rd (after maintenance) - July 31st (before maintenance) a present will be waiting in your mailbox once you log into Knight Online. A stack of experience boosting scrolls will give you a maximum of 10 hours of +70% boosted experience to help you get to those Lunar Wars and other events quickly!

The scrolls are not tradable or sellable, and any unused scrolls that were received through this promotion will be deleted from all characters' inventory after July 31st. The scrolls are only able to be used from levels 1-50 and will only be available on newly created accounts. Once the letter is accepted on a server with a character, the scrolls are bound to that server and character.

From the entire Knight Online Team, we thank all our new and existing players from around the globe for their continued support of Knight Online.

See you online!
    - The Knight Online Team

why have all this if no servers is coming out
    so i bet it will come out

Jason269

Woohoo, i hope it comes out after maintenance, but why K2 hasnt posted? anyway lets see ^^

nicholaszaioud1992

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to Knight Online's overwhelming popularity, we wanted to give something to our existing community, as well as our influx of brand new players from around the world! For all NEW accounts created on July 3rd (after maintenance) - July 31st (before maintenance) a present will be waiting in your mailbox once you log into Knight Online. A stack of experience boosting scrolls will give you a maximum of 10 hours of +70% boosted experience to help you get to those Lunar Wars and other events quickly!

The scrolls are not tradable or sellable, and any unused scrolls that were received through this promotion will be deleted from all characters' inventory after July 31st. The scrolls are only able to be used from levels 1-50 and will only be available on newly created accounts. Once the letter is accepted on a server with a character, the scrolls are bound to that server and character.

From the entire Knight Online Team, we thank all our new and existing players from around the globe for their continued support of Knight Online.

See you online!
    - The Knight Online Team
    why have all this if no servers is coming out
    so i bet it will come out [/b]
    Yah that makes me think the server is a guarentee coming out today + hopefully a new moradon with more mobs so were not crowded around each other when trying to exp. :lol:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Woohoo, i hope it comes out after maintenance, but why K2 hasnt posted? anyway lets see ^^[/b]
    ronark came after a maintenance w/o any previous notification. everyone was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rampage

I'd be surprised to see the new server coming this week or this month. They make 70% boost xp scrolls, so that means they want myko players to join an existing server and get some easy xp cause no server will come out any soon for them but I might be wrong D:

Jason269

ronark came after a maintenance w/o any previous notification. everyone was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b]
    LOL im nervous now

Goliath_

just read it GOOD NEWS!

or isit =/ ?