Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mm ok thats nice... but why dont u go talk shit somewhere else =/ alot of rumors that it gonna ...
Page: 45

greishkan1

mm ok thats nice... but why dont u go talk shit somewhere else =/

alot of rumors that it gonna be released within 2 weeks tho xD[/b]
    Your talking here shit moron. Say it to ur granny when that new server comes if u dont have any clue about it.

MATSUKI

mm im not talkin shit =/ "I heard ur gay" ok...

and i didnt say that i knew when it was coming out, i was jus saying the rumours i've heard.. maybe to help people get a better idea of when it might be released.. its typical that you have to resort to talking to my family =/

IHateYouBABA

Arrow

No GROBS pls!

again nooooooooooo

simple

No GROBS pls!
    again nooooooooooo[/b]

+1

CheeseIsGood

huh what did he do?

nicholaszaioud1992

Think there saying if GROBS was to come to the new server he'd rape everyone :P and beat everyone in lvl. And have the best clan ^_^. But why would he do that if he has the best clan in Logos/Castle and just got lvl 80 :P .

-RW-

Grobs raping ? now thats a laugh, if grobs can kill anything its really sad he gotta be the most useless player i have ever seen.

greishkan1

mm im not talkin shit =/ "I heard ur gay" ok...

and i didnt say that i knew when it was coming out, i was jus saying the rumours i've heard.. maybe to help people get a better idea of when it might be released.. its typical that you have to resort to talking to my family =/[/b]
    I heared that rumor tooo

Grobs raping ? now thats a laugh, if grobs can kill anything its really sad he gotta be the most useless player i have ever seen.[/b]
    You should shut up u facking noob moron. Go and make ur own character to 80. Point is that u cant make even lvl 50. So shut the fuck up and shoot yourself. Ur just jealous because he got max lvl and good items, but u only have lvl 37 and g1 +1 armor :S Whts ur facking problem with grobs?????

-RW-

i got lvl 37 ? nice. How about you stop talking about things you dont know shit about instead of sucking up to that pathetic noob.

greishkan1

i got lvl 37 ? nice. How about you stop talking about things you dont know shit about instead of sucking up to that pathetic immigrant.[/b]
    Ban this racist. Rofl i was faster than u retard.

I dont play on Manse (thats grobs server??) I dont know where he lives. Maybe in Bosnia. I have never met him. I dont know hes name. I dont know anything about him. I just protect some gg not like u.

What server u play and tell me ur lvl?? Lets see whose noob here. U shut up and dont facking insult good players here like grobs.

nicholaszaioud1992

Ban this racist. Rofl i was faster than u retard.

I dont play on Manse (thats grobs server??) I dont know where he lives. Maybe in Bosnia. I have never met him. I dont know hes name. I dont know anything about him. I just protect some gg not like u.

What server u play and tell me ur lvl?? Lets see whose noob here. U shut up and dont facking insult good players here like grobs.[/b]
    +1, Don't hate him b.c u aint him. All you haters just mad becuz hes lvl 80 while u peeps still lvl 72 and to lazy to lvl. Wait till that nigga gets his weapons n shit together. + no ones sucking up to him, hes just a good guy and a nice friend to everyone. Place money that if one on your friends on KO4LIFE is getting flamed for some shit ud come out and defend his ass so don't talk shit..

MacedonianSlayer

lets me quest need server tomorrow with next weekly maintenance

Grobs raping ? now thats a laugh, if grobs can kill anything its really sad he gotta be the most useless player i have ever seen.[/b]
    did grobs kill your family or something? in the last 2 days i seen you flaming him in like 5 topics

MacedonianSlayer

stop with that gay who dont have live, here you can talk for that

Banned

Omg There will not come new server...... K2 Network closed all topic about new server on official forum =/ i made new topic and it was closed in 10 minutes -________-