Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When it snows in africa.[/b] You havent heared that there is snowing in africa and iraq and afganistan and like ...
Page: 49

greishkan1

When it snows in africa.[/b]
    You havent heared that there is snowing in africa and iraq and afganistan and like those countrys If not then ur retard. Naah...ur enough retard.

MacedonianSlayer

today new server??

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

You havent heared that there is snowing in africa and iraq and afganistan and like those countrys If not then ur retard. Naah...ur enough retard.[/b]
    either u don't understand sarcasm or u're being sarcastic. eitherway it doesn't work.

Cocaine

If you haven't realized that "When it snows in Africa" is a figure of speech, you must be retarded.

Servers coming up today.

slaps

If you haven't realized that "When it snows in Africa" is a figure of speech, you must be retarded.
    Servers coming up today.[/b]
    i hope

MacedonianSlayer

me 2 but every day i hear today today -_-

rayovac

just remember,

Hello Knight Online Players,

I have been receiving many PMs and seeing many posts in the forums regarding the release of a new server. I will let the Knight Online Community know when that date is when we have the hardware and have done all of the steps that are needed to schedule a release. Please do not continue to make posts in the forum or PM me continually asking for an exact date. Do not believe any rumors about a release date from other websites. The official news will come from this website and from myself or the Knight Online Team. Thank you for your understanding and support of Knight Online.

Tristan

RingWraith, do I have to upload a pic of Mount. Kilamanjaro?

New server this week would kickass, i ve my last examn today

Th3Gam3

just remember,

Hello Knight Online Players,

I have been receiving many PMs and seeing many posts in the forums regarding the release of a new server. I will let the Knight Online Community know when that date is when we have the hardware and have done all of the steps that are needed to schedule a release. Please do not continue to make posts in the forum or PM me continually asking for an exact date. Do not believe any rumors about a release date from other websites. The official news will come from this website and from myself or the Knight Online Team. Thank you for your understanding and support of Knight Online.[/b]
    Oo

Goliath

yea iam gm aswell!

MacedonianSlayer

yea iam gm aswell![/b]
    pff <_<

greishkan1

Oo[/b]
    Who the hell is he??

Goliath

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

why would k2 close servers during turk time??? new server!?