Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah it happens quite abit, not saying its not the new server.. i mean i want it too but just ...
Page: 60

yeah it happens quite abit, not saying its not the new server.. i mean i want it too but just saying dont get all excited cause it probably isnt[/b]
    i'd probably expect them to have it on a maintenance day, although seeing as how Sunday is becoming a trendy day for them to restart it.. I am, however, curious to see if they will give any notice whatsoever prior to its release or just pop it on the spot. You'd think they'd want to hype it a little for the purpose of attracting ex-MYKO players.

rayovac

i was thinking the same thing, because the day myko closed i knew a lot of guys who were actually really excited about comming here starting on the new server.. everyone thought it was comming out and i figured that tuesday when the servers came back up that there was going to be a new server cause a lot of people stayed up waiting, but it never came.. so i think it is actually going to be announced just when i dont know

KingOfKings

k2 sux

k2 sux[/b]
    orly?

_random_

keep the topic going =]
    maybe K2 will listen (doubt it but lets try)

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

orly?[/b]
    yes...in fact look at my sig

lmao lmao

IllusionS

Ok you fucking retards.

K2 made an official post about this, they will announce it when it they plan for it to go up, so stop thinking it's going to randomly go up.

viGoz

+1 new server wont come till after exp scroll event ends i think

187rex

+1 new server wont come till after exp scroll event ends i think[/b]
    that is 100% garanteed...

NightShadow1213

Ok you fucking retards.

K2 made an official post about this, they will announce it when it they plan for it to go up, so stop thinking it's going to randomly go up.[/b]
    hey can u show me where this official post is...or post the link or sumthing...pls and ty

hope for new serverrrrrr gogogogogoo

Aarthas

hey can u show me where this official post is...or post the link or sumthing...pls and ty[/b]
    here ya go
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=134591

Aluc4rd

There will come new server before new patch. New patch needs to come till december. It will bring new maps and 90 lvl will be opened. Dont ask me for proof couse i dont have any. Gm aplications already started for new server btw... I only tell what i know.
    Sry for bad english. Im not here to joke with you guys, i like ko, i have 5 yr experience playing this game. I heard all this info from gm.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

There will come new server before new patch. New patch needs to come till december. It will bring new maps and 90 lvl will be opened. Dont ask me for proof couse i dont have any. Gm aplications already started for new server btw... I only tell what i know.
    Sry for bad english. Im not here to joke with you guys, i like ko, i have 5 yr experience playing this game. I heard all this info from gm.[/b]
    so you know when the new game update is coming..but u have no fukin clue when the new server is coming... <_<