Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New server needs to come before new patch and new patch will come till december. I dont know exact date, ...
Page: 61

Aluc4rd

New server needs to come before new patch and new patch will come till december. I dont know exact date, noone told me that. Sry. I just wrote what i know. I dont care really about usko(too many turk cheaters), im waiting for myko to reopen.

-RW-

MYKO will never re-open it gotta be the most laggy shit or atleast when i played it... When MYKO actually was active,

PredatorPowa

I think, on my opinion that the need server gonna be launch at the 31 of July (after maintenance)....
    Why ?
    Becoz at the 31 they gonna take out the 70% exp things for all new accnt...

Aluc4rd

MYKO was bought by new company. I dont think we will have lag then. In the end, its not e-games anymore so no more lag

Banned

There will come new server before new patch. New patch needs to come till december. It will bring new maps and 90 lvl will be opened. Dont ask me for proof couse i dont have any. Gm aplications already started for new server btw... I only tell what i know.
    Sry for bad english. Im not here to joke with you guys, i like ko, i have 5 yr experience playing this game. I heard all this info from gm.[/b]
    haha you have no idea what the hell youre talking about, I guess that "gm" you were talking with was probably some turk in a TBL-edited transformation scroll or something :P .
    they cant and WONT release the level 90 patch, the servers are not filled with 80's yet...
    they havent announced it [like the new server, and the moardon patch]
    and as far as I know even JPKO didnt get the patch which changes the cap to level 90.

just stfu and dont talk shit you dont know about, seriously

-RW-

myko gonna open a new server alu?

Aluc4rd

Well, i quess someone needed to flame me-.-
    I FUCKING TOLD YOU THATS ALL I WAS TOLD, YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT REPLY YOU FUCKING ASS

Myko will reopen, everyone waits it to open

Aluc4rd

WTF would jpko have same things, same patches as usko you idiot? those are 2 diff games. Both usko and jpko got full rights so they can do whatever they want . Better stfu man, seriously

Dont you think new moradon will come in pack with new patch that will unlock 90lvl? -.-

Banned Senior Member

WTF would jpko have same things, same patches as usko you idiot? those are 2 diff games. Both usko and jpko got full rights so they can do whatever they want . Better stfu man, seriously

Dont you think new moradon will come in pack with new patch that will unlock 90lvl? -.-[/b]
    JPKO is different then USKO. We dont have all the rights they have. They are able to hold their own contests and create/distribute new items made either by themselves or by Mgame. Thats why theres different armors and weapons on JPKO you dont see on USKO.

I HIGHLY doubt there will be a lvl 90 unlock, it's nothing "confirmed" but all we're getting is a new server and the new Moradon at the same time, so pretty much anyone who has the new server planned out will be in for a surprise and their plans changed

NightShadow1213

ty for the post Aarthas

JPKO is different then USKO. We dont have all the rights they have. They are able to hold their own contests and create/distribute new items made either by themselves or by Mgame. Thats why theres different armors and weapons on JPKO you dont see on USKO.

I HIGHLY doubt there will be a lvl 90 unlock, it's nothing "confirmed" but all we're getting is a new server and the new Moradon at the same time, so pretty much anyone who has the new server planned out will be in for a surprise and their plans changed [/b]

... you actually play spiderman 3 on your ps3 :huh:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i play it on my wii wats wrong w/ that :/

Tristan

I HIGHLY doubt there will be a lvl 90 unlock, it's nothing "confirmed" but all we're getting is a new server and the new Moradon at the same time, so pretty much anyone who has the new server planned out will be in for a surprise and their plans changed [/b]

?? O_O

B1tesizeThriLL

I was wondering the same thing lol, what does that mean phantom?

new server? OOOO