Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering the same thing lol, what does that mean phantom? [/b] A new server comes out, and people ...
Page: 62

Banned Senior Member

I was wondering the same thing lol, what does that mean phantom? [/b]
    A new server comes out, and people know what they will lvl on, how they will lvl and pretty much everything is planned out from lvl 1-70 or so. New Moradon patch comes, and it will change the strategy since you can lvl higher while in moradon and I dont believe you can leave moradon till a certain lvl unlike now where you can leave at lvl 1 if you wanted. It's mostly just that the new moradon patch will change plans for people going to a new server.

And yes, I did play spiderman 3 for my ps3, just not anymore

A new server comes out, and people know what they will lvl on, how they will lvl and pretty much everything is planned out from lvl 1-70 or so. New Moradon patch comes, and it will change the strategy since you can lvl higher while in moradon and I dont believe you can leave moradon till a certain lvl unlike now where you can leave at lvl 1 if you wanted. It's mostly just that the new moradon patch will change plans for people going to a new server.

And yes, I did play spiderman 3 for my ps3, just not anymore[/b]
    i think it would be more fun like that :P
    although it will screw up alot stuff

any1 know that there are more spawnings in new moradon, meaning more monsters?
    just curious >_<

GangstaSin

Hello Knight Online Players,

Tonight&#39;s scheduled server restart will be extended to last approximately 1 hour in order to complete a small maintenance. We plan to complete the restart within this time frame however complications may extend that time. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to have fun in the Knight Online World!

-The Knight Online Team

what you guys think?

EpsaNomaly

doubt it

Banned

no

Hello Knight Online Players,

Tonight&#39;s scheduled server restart will be extended to last approximately 1 hour in order to complete a small maintenance. We plan to complete the restart within this time frame however complications may extend that time. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to have fun in the Knight Online World!

-The Knight Online Team
    what you guys think?[/b]
    there is atopic for this man plz dont post when there are already topics

yes

GangstaSin

i hope it comes out tonight XD.....i can make new topic if i want...lol no offense but not against rules

i hope it comes out tonight XD.....i can make new topic if i want...lol no offense but not against rules[/b]
    spam is and posting 50 topics is spam plz look

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=136082 all new srv stuff there

Speed

yep new server is here

IllusionS

K2 Said they will officially announce when it will come, do you see an official announcement? No.

So:

Shut.the.fuck.up!

llJuanMall

no way xD

GangstaSin

i posted one topic...lol well put some new server stuff here?

EpsaNomaly

w/e i knew someone was going to post about that and say NEW SERVER EH??!?!?!1/!1

it&#39;s become where as soon as new announcement on KO website, people must post it and say WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK...NEW SERVER??

im 99% it will come out today >_<

i bet one cent