Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Keep Closing Dupe topic in C-West

This is a discussion on Keep Closing Dupe topic in C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD Just because I'm in the Army does not mean I have to respect every snobby teenager ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Just because I'm in the Army does not mean I have to respect every snobby teenager I meet. Especially on the net. You dont deserve any respect because you havent earned it. Stop trying to act hard, it's boring.

+1 to temper tantrum
    Act Hard go through the posts and Reread what u have posted
    seruiosly dude shape up your shit cause ur getting on everyones nerves thinking u can troll every1ns post with no regrets i wouldnt be suprised if your banned soon

SumYungHo Senior Member

its, funny becuz.. this topic was made by u all cuz, none of u have ny idea wats going on...

then tommmay, gives u the facts and trys to help out by letting u all no wats happening..

and u rage/flame becuz its not wat u wanna hear??

grow up mate.. and face the facts...

Just because I'm in the Army does not mean I have to respect every snobby teenager I meet. Especially on the net. You dont deserve any respect because you havent earned it. Stop trying to act hard, it's boring.

+1 to temper tantrum
    You don't have to be a snobby teen to realize that your attitude is extremely lacking.

Just because you don't have to give everyone you meet respect, doesn't mean you have to disrespect everyone you meet.
    Last edited by thing; 02-09-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    Act Hard go through the posts and Reread what u have posted
    seruiosly dude shape up your shit cause ur getting on everyones nerves thinking u can troll every1ns post with no regrets i wouldnt be suprised if your banned soon
    Most of your posts are trolling flames, and undeniable proof of your lack of education.

Unfortunately you may be right. No matter how dumb you make yourself look to the out-side world, your wittle buddies will always stick up for you.

But, I will always think you're a nobody, no matter how much money you spend on KO to enhance your online reputation

/leaving thread due to future gangbang

-edit

thing, I dont. seriously, take some time going through my posts. Find my disrespectful comments then find the reason why i post such comments. Simple: idiots piss me off. I cant control who's an idiot and who's not. In fact, the majority of my posts towards YOU were respectful, with nothing in return but disrespect - that is why you too will recieve none. Siding with a troll doesnt make him any less of a troll.

+1 to temper tantrum
    honestly Thunder, you really need to stop.

Its clear you really dont have any idea.

I +1's Tommmay post for what he said - not against you saying that there will eventually be legit +10s... becuz its obvious that some day there will be legit +10s. Kinda stupid to say that on your part.

The guy(anvil hacker making the +9s) has been pming probably anyone of the the bigtime players that have gear/money. Why? becuz those are his targeted customers....

For your information I have seen +10fps... last year. So... Im gonna warn you one time and one time only before I beat ya with a temporary ban stick to just shut up and quit instagating this stupid flame war. This is why I closed the last topic becuz of Patel/Tidogg's little lover spat. I will close this if it continues. Its clear to me and probably most experienced players that you havent been around in game long enough to know whats really going on. This topic is left open for the discussion which will be read by KOL mods I guarantee you. That will then be given to KOL Gms.. that I guarantee you as well. To continue arguing an age old subject thats like a lifecycle in the history of KO is just noobish.. and your falling into that category by arguing with such an oldschool player like Tommmay. Please take my advice, go outside and smoke.. dont come back to keyboard till your ready to just sit back and learn. One day you will realize.

SumYungHo Senior Member

exactly +1 draven, we r here discussing about the topic, whther false or fake accusations,... all info is appreciated, and why bother flaming sum1 for nythin?, unless they r here saying bahahah " i make all +9's/10's n sell bahah " or smthin lol

+1 for Draven
    +1 for Tommmay

and "becuz those are his targeted customers.... "
    WoooooooT

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Not even one person mentioned the fact that Turkish servers have a GM or two selling items for the babashoppers who request them. So when a new GM comes to a server that didn't have items being sold to them, I suppose a fluctuation of "insane items" pops out of no where and the entire community recognizes and confirms that... Obviously there is no duplicating going on for a hell of a long time, so what patch would make a wide variety of high end items pop out of no where? Common sense, you just gotta think the right way.

Then again... If so many items are coming in from a GM or two, then damn they must have many friends or guts to be in game all the time to know what items people want. And therefore, SOME people SHOULD know SOMETHING, but they'd rather not spoil it for the others, been there, bad situation. Eh, I'm just guessing through experience even though I don't play anymore, so excuse me if I'm utterly wrong :P
    Last edited by Danny; 02-10-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

apparently only high class items can be upgraded, not unique ones.

Chitin Bow +9 might be a legit one.
    But FOR SURE, the Luckaaa crew with dobes and stuff have something up. I asked FuzzyWarrior where he got his items and he would not respond, nor would he tell me his old IGN.
    All I can say is Duh.

Ok so after reading this thread, I'm convinced that someone has leaked a hack to make upgrades very favorable (ie, 100% success).

Now the question is, what now? What is the best way to handle this situation?

Delete all +9/+10 items?
    Do nothing ?
    Roll back?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Most probably, nothing will happen, regardless of however many people get banned for making complaints on official forums, unless it was someone valuable to them personally, which is just lol. Find out what, who, etc and tell people to stop thinking babashopping is going to make them any better of a player, lol, I don't know, your fucked -- basically.

I know for a fact data base hacker is back..... ive been pmed like 3 times asking if i need a +8 krowaz set in game and im selling a buch of mage gear like frs+2 and curse staff+7 and i get pms from randoms offering shell/chitin 9 pieces from nonames like 112k22k13j12k3fjkwkjj21j1kj1 ECT....

only thing they will do is find the i.p of the people doing it and wipe every account it has logged into
    be the smartest thing

BPDB

Lol WHAT? I never denied that there will be +10 items. Eventually, there will be LEGIT +10 items. I'm just saying, right now, this very day there are very FEW +10 items on CWEST <-

-1 to everything tommy said because he used googled turkish websites as a valid source of accurate information. (yet still no actual proof)
    this g4y is a douche , i mean this guy..
    not

I think something will be done, more on the lines of item wipes

Here is my reasoning. If there are GMs that are secretly selling items on the side, this wave of +9/+10 items are cutting in to their sales / money / income. It is within their interest to "protect" their sales and wipe out the wave of +9/+10 , therefore creating a new demand for them

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast