Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Keep Closing Dupe topic in C-West

This is a discussion on Keep Closing Dupe topic in C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jesseblue +1 Im absolutely sure Draven was ironic and not serious on this. He will be muted ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    +1

Im absolutely sure Draven was ironic and not serious on this. He will be muted / apr-bombed tho. Enceno got a strong will to protect his.. err.. their customers. On good days he used to ban ppl for pmming him in english instead of turkish.
    ya im not that serious. dont really care as im leaving slowly but surely...... hey go check my selling merchant thread!

he did pm me and i did give the ip for roxi....hehehe. but luckily i havent been muted/bombed tho on any of my accounts. Ive always been honest to KOL team and stuff and they seem to take up for me from time to time. Kinda like that thread yesterday that some guy posted with my GB selling topic from here trying to get me in trouble. Out of the blue, the mods deleted it.. was funny.

I feel like telling them Ill unban the roxi account for a scorching+9/+5FRs/+8krowaz.... lol but im afraid that will indeed get me introuble

as always..... Thats not me!

Banned Senior Member

this is become bigger everyday

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456