Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

keep getting dc while merchanting?

This is a discussion on keep getting dc while merchanting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone know why I continue to get dc from game?? I have prem. so I can get right back in ...
Page: 1

PeekaBooIseeU

Default keep getting dc while merchanting?

anyone know why I continue to get dc from game?? I have prem. so I can get right back in ...

Trii

is it only when you're merchanting ?

hej

No, maybe its because in D1 moradon it’s the most people.

either ur gettin ghacked, or if u mean u get dced every night, then its probably from server restart or somhthing; or if ur comp goes into hibernation/standby if afk for long enough

PeekaBooIseeU

yup only when i merchant... I am in d1 ...

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by giga
    either ur gettin ghacked, or if u mean u get dced every night, then its probably from server restart or somhthing; or if ur comp goes into hibernation/standby *if afk for long enough

My computer never goes on standby or hibernates... I am not getting hacked! or else I loose everything. I get dced at night eastern time around 3-8 am only when merchanting

im eastern time too, and they do server restarts a few hours after i go to sleep

yes it annoying, but there 3 hours behind us

Yun_Yuuzhan

I'm getting dc'ed a lot overnight too, the servers are shit right now. Nothing sells anyway

i guess they can't do it during turk time?

so they dc everyone in the US

usko ftw

Foretold

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PeekaBooIseeU)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    either ur gettin ghacked, or if u mean u get dced every night, then its probably from server restart or somhthing; or if ur comp goes into hibernation/standby *if afk for long enough

My computer never goes on standby or hibernates... I am not getting hacked! or else I loose everything. I get dced at night eastern time around 3-8 am only when merchanting[/b]
    That's when I usually get DCed.. It's because they restart the servers usually at 3am-ish EST

FatM4n

I get dc only when I merchant to, Wonder why mayeb cuz d1 moradon is over crowded with ppl

I think the DC issues have something to do with the lag spike, the last 2 months I have been suffered by some lag spikes from my side, and sometimes the lag spike last so long time that I get a DC instead. When I played at my little brother's computer I get DC shortly after a short lag spike everytime, while at my own computer I can mostly remain in the game after lag spike ends. Really weird we are using the same connection, but 2 computer have 2 different reaction of lags/DC.

If u guys are having some lag spike before DC, then u ppl should take a look at this topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16835

DCing more often when merchanting prolly cuz Moradon is the most populated place, and when u start merchanting, between u and server have to update the big amount of ppl and ur items, which gives u the highest chance to time out, cuz server couldnt deliver the required data within the required time or opposite.

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

My computer never goes on standby or hibernates... I am not getting hacked! or else I loose everything. I get dced at night eastern time around 3-8 am only when merchanting
    That's when I usually get DCed.. It's because they restart the servers usually at 3am-ish EST[/b]

yea make sense... oh well !! yea nothing selling anyways ...

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    I think the DC issues have something to do with the lag spike, the last 2 months I have been suffered by some lag spikes from my side, and sometimes the lag spike last so long time that I get a DC instead. When I played at my little brother's computer I get DC shortly after a short lag spike everytime, while at my own computer I can mostly remain in the game after lag spike ends. Really weird we are using the same connection, but 2 computer have 2 different reaction of lags/DC.

If u guys are having some lag spike before DC, then u ppl should take a look at this topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16835

DCing more often when merchanting prolly cuz Moradon is the most populated place, and when u start merchanting, between u and server have to update the big amount of ppl and ur items, which gives u the highest chance to time out, cuz server couldnt deliver the required data within the required time or opposite.
    thanks c4pt4in...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    I'm getting dc'ed a lot overnight too, the servers are shit right now. *Nothing sells anyway
    same to me... merchant all night, to get in the morning dced. And when i merchant in the morning nothing sells either... <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast