Keep getting dcd on character Screen

This is a discussion on Keep getting dcd on character Screen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i need some help everytime i try to login to ko at the character log in screen i always ...
Page: 1

hey i need some help everytime i try to login to ko at the character log in screen i always get dcd this has been going on for a week+ and this only happens when i try to log into akara but not with any of the other servers.
    any help? i already tried the fast load thing on the website but that dosen't fix the problem. Thanks.

ghagar18

hey i need some help everytime i try to login to ko at the character log in screen i always get dcd this has been going on for a week+ and this only happens when i try to log into akara but not with any of the other servers.
    any help? i already tried the fast load thing on the website but that dosen't fix the problem. Thanks.[/b]
    Re-install client?

Re-install client?[/b]
    tried that same thing still happening and the fire wall is disabled it works sometimes and i can get in and play some but when i log out and try logging in some time later i keep getting dcd at character login screen...

Banned

You are possibly banned.... You can play with other chars on this char but this char is banned

Unr4ted

wait until they do a server restart and then ull know if ur banned or not cause that happened to my friend and he was just having some minor problems so expect that to get fixed.