Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

is Holydreamz aka Unfaithful legit?

This is a discussion on is Holydreamz aka Unfaithful legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone made some deals whit him ? is he trustable?...
Page: 1

Default is Holydreamz aka Unfaithful legit?

anyone made some deals whit him ?
    is he trustable?

Dodgy, but i would say trustable for deals. <_<

tbh i haven't heard of anyone having any problems with him concerning trades and the such

Same here, never heard of anyone having troubles with his deals, but I would NEVER EVER buy stuff from someone who i believe is a cheater. I believe HolyDreamz is a cheater and that the source of most of his items was never legit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

in other words he's like kom

TunaFishyMe

i thought unfaithful was some guy from cracked

Real Unfaithful, yes. The guy in this forum with that nick is Holydreamz. Some guy I banned for having ilegal items (items got no source, not droped by mobs), like 1 year ago. He said the items were gýfts from friends who quit (dual rols, mirage +8/80 and some other nice shit). 1 year ago, those were uncommon yet his "friends" were nice to gift them. Sure, now they grow up from trees in Turkey, but back them only top clans and dupers/hackers had access to those.

He "quit" afaik, but he manages to sell items nonstop. Maybe more "friends" give him items to sell, no idea. For me he is a cheater and nothing he says will ever change my mind.

I saw Holydreamz a few days ago selling high class items on cafegeveze
    high class=Roc+1,In+0,Shards+8,Elf Belt+1...

tolgahan

if u dont know him well dont trust him ! soooo simple

Nir

holy is maga legit :wub:

Something I learned from this game is that ALL CHEATERS SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

U see a blatant turk cheater, u post here and then 20 friends post defending him. Just watch ppl discuss about kings and u will see what I mean

Unfaithful

Originally posted by Devile
    Real Unfaithful, yes. The guy in this forum with that nick is Holydreamz. Some guy I banned for having ilegal items (items got no source, not droped by mobs), like 1 year ago. He said the items were gýfts from friends who quit (dual rols, mirage +8/80 and some other nice shit). 1 year ago, those were uncommon yet his "friends" were nice to gift them. Sure, now they grow up from trees in Turkey, but back them only top clans and dupers/hackers had access to those.

He "quit" afaik, but he manages to sell items nonstop. Maybe more "friends" give him items to sell, no idea. For me he is a cheater and nothing he says will ever change my mind.
    u was banned Cube same reason right ? but he made +9 items with legit method ( at KO )..

anyway. i wont to talk shit..

if you cant trust, dont buy anything.. most of ppls bought items form me and didnt get any problem...

Flame War will be start. thanks for comments..

Originally posted by Unfaithful
    u was banned Cube same reason right ? but he made +9 items with legit method ( at KO )..
    No, I banned Cube cause I didnt have the proper tools to check him and was more a decision based on common sense. Besides I accepted the fact his method was legit and I made a mistake.

With u I had the tools to see the kind of scum u are and I dont take back that. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

0wnoR

yes hes trustable. selling & buying is his job B)

tolgahan

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Something I learned from this game is that ALL CHEATERS SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

U see a blatant turk cheater, u post here and then 20 friends post defending him. Just watch ppl discuss about kings and u will see what I mean [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

if u dont know him well dont trust him ! soooo simple
    is this a defending? btw i am not a cheater. i hope u didnt add me in to that "cheaters"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast