Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

keep my name in your memorys brothers

This is a discussion on keep my name in your memorys brothers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; another 1 gone damn ill miss u guys bb gl irl man...
Page: 2

another 1 gone damn ill miss u guys bb gl irl man

miss_vegetable

slm it was awhile since i played with u but i miss all the old players well have a good rl and dont just go get stuck in anouther game thinking it will be better then ko cuz then u will come crying back :P

CrusAd3R

lifestoned and templars ftw
    cya bro hf :]

SiegeR

probably he smoked weed but i just want to say somthng

NO COMMENT -_-

WARP

gl bro, templars ftw!

Be carefull in rl, i am sure u will come back

...and you forgot most best abaza clan u was ever allied with...and played with after u got hacked.... N_O ftw :lol:

Nvm tc and yep I don't forget you running naked front of all humans and tossing torment over orcs

Originally posted by wagyar
    ...and you forgot most best abaza clan u was ever allied with...and played with after u got hacked.... N_O ftw *:lol: *

Nvm tc and yep I don't forget you running naked front of all humans and tossing torment over orcs *
    Ofc I didnt forget was fun This times were really great ... and I wont never forgot ... waggy very long time no see no talk o.O

Blaster: I wont come back ... rl is calling me ... now Im gonna reply :huh:

umut: Cmon dude .. maybe I was stoned .. But thats the reality ... Im saying Bye Before next hi .. im 100% sure that our oldschol family will met one time :P And u coming to Prague in da future so dont cry.

Speed of Dark

:wub: :wub: :wub:
    Was great time playing with u on MNI/Apocalypse age gl on real life

old school

Good luck IRL!

Good luck :unsure:

SirKaoS

Default Dun gay

with me, or i will gay ya ass

BTW hello all old cowards

Minuska

well nothing much more to say... good luck honey .. lucky to see you doing better irl keep it going

lafdo

my old friend was nice priest our pk before good ^_^ but after everyone got hacked :angry:

gl skekeleta

Deftones

Default Re: keep my name in your memorys brothers

Originally posted by skeletka
    Oh yes yes, Xyrho left what I gonna do =)

ofc .. alot of good friends in this game left ko ... So think that now is really right time for me to quit this game and say goodbye alot. Maybe alot of new ppl doesnt know me .. I was mostly playing with oldschool players .. but really special thanks is dedicated to (templars, (not fuking fonias, watch out hes scammer), NightBringers, MNI, Apocalypse, symbolic (RIP userbin bro ), a little clan blood, to devile , deathbringers, respect, shortly Annihilation, zerotoleraction (even easton is fag:d) and Im sure that I forgot 90% of all of you great guys. You realy deserve my big thx guys, couze last halfh year I had problems with my self and was stoned every day... Now I opened my eyes and got GF, which is really best for me. So thx again that u stayed with me even I was acting kinda angry and u pased this shit and still felt our unique friendship. Cuz I was stoned week ago and kinda deleted 200 ppl from my msnl, keep writing cuz I want to be with you in friendship next *years :P even more whats the problem ... I got really alot of friend but can tell ya, guys like you in this, ya true faggy game with shitload turk, that u r good ones and I wont never forgot ya. *Its very hard to quit after so much years for me guys, cuz even I didnt act like that, trust me I LOVEd you and I wont stop with that :P ko4life .. what I can say. Good bye my brothers, we will stay on msn, and one nice time after years we gonna stay next to each other and *smoke the biggest joint in the world and we'll feel happy like when ko started, love ya good bye *:wub: *:wub: also special thx to Iamstong and darksfinx .. victor and arthur... most Fair players in da game, SirKaos to teach me game and all fags what I could duff

your lovely skeletka 4 life *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

Hope I can be proud about my self and I gave u best priest services. If not blame me :P

PS: I will stay with ya *

[email protected]

ofc THX to Batu.... He helped me really alot... cu bro
    Nice clan picture, must've taken forever to line you guys up..
    Well BB and GL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast