Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor ? Not sure who's crying. Turks really love to use "cry more" for everything, but no ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ?

Not sure who's crying. Turks really love to use "cry more" for everything, but no one is crying here. Not even being 'racist', you know this is true. I'm curious about what made this phrase so popular, was it a TV commercial or maybe a song? I just want you to notice that it is you the one who starts these juvenile and obvious flame war attempts.

Anyway, t might not be complex on paper, just mash 78787878 right? Still, if you mistime it even once, or if you didn't press them hard enough, even 60 HP can be the difference in a duel outcome. Once again it's another layer, even if minimal, to set apart someone who doesn't mess up compared to those who do (or get tired from spamming it).
    you're complaining now for weeks in a forum about people using macros in a game, which you're not even playing anymore. and idk why you have to make things up in your head, did i ever say you're being racist in this context? im neither a turk and nor did i start a flame war lol, you're obviously taking things way too personal

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sorry, I have no intention to dumb myself down just so someone with lacking education doesn't misinterpret my words.
    don't take this the wrong way but as i said you're just retarded as fuck, mr uskowaslaunchedin239583495

Let's sum up :

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    as if using macro takes away the entire fun, all it does in pk for sins is spamming 7 8 for minor, and if spamming the keyboard with 7 8 is what you define as fun, a salute
    a 'discrepancy' that you'd notice mostly in a vs(but vs'es never were about fun, only competition..) and not in PK, since PK'ing properly is more than spamming 78 for sins and spamming r+skill for warriors, but if you haven't understood that by yet nvm
    spamming 2 buttons on the keyboard as fast as you can for hours is anything but complex and fun, more likely exhausting as fuck
    this post of yours just once more shows me how fucking clueless you are, you literally give me cancer with your nonsense.
    macro on a server without minor cooldown is useless, since you'll burn your mana within a sec and therefore using your hands is better. the cooldown on minor is the reason why macro users have an advantage. with cooldown you'll be able to max use minor without macro around 19-21 times, with macro(depending on your fps) around 25-28 times but yea not gonna bother with you anymore
    as I said it's anything but complex, but keep crying it's amusing me
    especially then ones with nutella
    learn to express yourself mr uskowaslaunchedin2005
    you're complaining now for weeks in a forum about people using macros in a game, which you're not even playing anymore. and idk why you have to make things up in your head, did i ever say you're being racist in this context? im neither a turk and nor did i start a flame war lol, you're obviously taking things way too personal

don't take this the wrong way but as i said you're just retarded as fuck, mr uskowaslaunchedin239583495
    why would you guys fucking care if someone else chooses the easy way? why'd you even care if someone else has fun at the game? the fuck is wrong with you?
    iLoveSlutz and Manhattan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Fine for me. That is a normal course of events.

Well, what's the point of playing a game if actually something else doing all the hard work for you? Where is challenge and fun in that?
    It's a game; it should be first of all fun for all participants (most of KO players forgot that long time ago) and that easy way a.k.a macro creates an unfair discrepancy. And do I care? nah, not anymore. It is just quite funny that those who play with macro gloat about that like feminist about women rights.
    I said it creates "discrepancy", which is far from "entire". There are few more aspects that build the in-game fun. But macro does impact one of most important ones - PK.
    makes sense

Little archer Senior Member

nor did i start a flame war lol
    Because people are not taking the bait. You flamed kallop for what I would say was stating the obvious at worst (I'm sure not everyone knows, that macro is ineffective with no cd though).

You keep trying to say that I'm crying or taking things too personal. How long until you mention mental issues?

Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    schoooooolaaa

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You keep trying to say that I'm crying or taking things too personal. How long until you mention mental issues?

Just stop.
    complaining for weeks -> crying

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

can we just ban erdo? he's a big bully
    erdo1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    There we have nostalgia.

not really a problem, i dont see the harm on occasionally playing this game, jumping from server to server just retarded tbh
    alot of people tend to take it way too seriously though

D
    R
    A
    M
    A

This forum is hilarious. Dude posts harmless nostalgia thought, chaos ensues between people. Love this place.

Also, I couldn't agree more. I have no other games I have returned to as much as KO...except for maybe D2 : D
    NuclearWinter likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    D
    R
    A
    M
    A

This forum is hilarious. Dude posts harmless nostalgia thought, chaos ensues between people. Love this place.

Also, I couldn't agree more. I have no other games I have returned to as much as KO...except for maybe D2 : D
    The only drama on these forums stems from the notorious 5-6 people who use personal attacks as their first line of rebuttal over logic or rational thought. There use to be more, but they were banned.
    Manhattan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    D
    R
    A
    M
    A

Oh baby D2.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

What the shit biscuit did i just read while taking a shit...

God bless KO for allowing this senseless argument to take over a fucking nostalgia post... keep on topic ladies
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast