Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Keeps asking for security code

This is a discussion on Keeps asking for security code within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If your emails got deleted for inactivity go to site and make same mails again. Thats how i did. I ...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

If your emails got deleted for inactivity go to site and make same mails again. Thats how i did.
    I made this numbers before 1 week and have no problems with logging now. But i see KO site is down aq =/[/b]
    +1

i had this account a long time ago and it went inactive ...so did my email for it... it got deleted... (just a lv62 buffer )

just remake the email account same as whats written in your MYKOL and hopefully no one has used that email address...if not..you're fuked

denon33

I've activated the emails again so they are all ok. What I need to know is when setting up the new codes what info do u need?

I know answers to secret questions and all email addresses are now working...

But remember when you created new accounts in the validation email you recieved from KO it also had a seal/unseal password that they created for you, I'm talking about around april/may earlier this year.

the email I used for my mule account does not have that validation email with the seal/inseal password that KO created when sending the validation. He has never sealed/unsealed anything. Did those old seal/unseal passwords stop when they made it so only plat/gold could seal items?

If they did all is sweet. If not its bb KO 4 me.

tommyleonghk

I've activated the emails again so they are all ok. What I need to know is when setting up the new codes what info do u need?

I know answers to secret questions and all email addresses are now working...

But remember when you created new accounts in the validation email you recieved from KO it also had a seal/unseal password that they created for you, I'm talking about around april/may earlier this year.

the email I used for my mule account does not have that validation email with the seal/inseal password that KO created when sending the validation. He has never sealed/unsealed anything. Did those old seal/unseal passwords stop when they made it so only plat/gold could seal items?

If they did all is sweet. If not its bb KO 4 me.[/b]

your old seal/unseal passwords will not work anymore

and

[For those of you who have accounts you don't remember your account information (email/sqa), customer service will temporarily be making changes to all accounts regardless of your premium status.)]

andddddddddddddddd

The Keypad Security code feature has been temporarily disabled. We request our Players to login to MyKol and use this feature without fail and at the earliest since we will be re-introducing the Keypad security feature in the near future. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

so...... i wont know what to do if i were u...coz they updated the new patch with the new security thing ...and they disabled it for now....

omg...someone help this dude out...

denon33

If the old seal/unseals stopped working when they made it just for prem users then thank christ I should be ok. Panic over for now, I think?

Took me about 3 hrs to track all the information down. I had it spread between 4 different A4 pads, on pieces of scrap paper in my room, on my mobile phone, on the back of the yellow pages, more pieces of scrap paper lol.

After a year or so you kinda get sucked into thinking nothing will change so dont worry about it. But hey this is G1. They change so many things, implement them and they dont work or are bugged.

I just cant believe I traced stuff from over 2 years ago. One account was created 3rd july 06 and I found that information on an old credit card statement in my bills boxfolder wtf??

kingzero

i se now than my seal/unseals is not numbers how com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12