Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

certifcate exspired on power up store

This is a discussion on certifcate exspired on power up store within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went to power up store and the certificate said it exspired.... people's g1 accounts could be at risk from ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

i went to power up store and the certificate said it exspired....
    people's g1 accounts could be at risk from this...
    i thought you all should know.

wow get of this forum already.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

wow get of this forum already.[/b]
    people should know this information. so please do not be rude...
    thank you.

nd u shuld slit ur wrists

yoursodone12

i went to power up store and the certificate said it exspired....
    people's g1 accounts could be at risk from this...
    i thought you all should know.[/b]

people should know this information. so please do not be rude...
    thank you.[/b]
    For a "hacker" your pretty fucking retarded when it comes to the obvious shit.

Banned

Exclamation

For a "hacker" your pretty fucking retarded when it comes to the obvious shit.[/b]
    i posted this , because some people may not know this....its intended to help people..
    why hate on that ?
    realy...

yoursodone12

i posted this , because some people may not know this....its intended to help people..
    why hate on that ?
    realy...[/b]
    Your clueless obviously.

Tell me, do you know how Verisign works? Didn't think so. Get AIDS kid.

Banned

Exclamation

Your clueless obviously.

Tell me, do you know how Verisign works? Didn't think so. Get AIDS kid.[/b]
    i know that scanning the server with a packet sniffer such as access driver with is completely free, when people login there g1 account it can be logged...
    and if your g1 account is logged,,,people can steal your real money...so yes this can be an issue.
    any more questions ... feel free to ask ';-]

Magicality

i know that scanning the server with a packet sniffer such as access driver with is completely free, when people login there g1 account it can be logged...
    and if your g1 account is logged,,,people can steal your real money...so yes this can be an issue.
    any more questions ... feel free to ask ';-][/b]
    Please man, stop acting like you know your stuff. Just hanging out on IRC and googling some random terms doesn't mean you know what's actually happening in the real world.

To use a "packet sniffer", ANY packet sniffer, you need to be running it on the switch that the connection passes through. Those routers you will not have access to, and if you do, you could reach much more havoc then that. Yes, you could also be connected to a HUB of the victim's PC, but who uses hub's nowadays. Almost no-one.

Second, an expired certificate doesn't mean it's not encrypted. IT IS STILL ENCRYPTED THE SAME WAY AS A VALID CERTIFICATE, except they didn't pay to re-new the certificate (yet). So you could still not read the info.

Please don't even try to say you could, because it would just make you look even more stupid.

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=244749

It's called the "Search" option and it is very very useful when you don't want to look dumb. Take note of it, since looking dumb is something that seems to happen to you pretty often.

EDIT: Or when you have a pretty short memory, just noticed you actually posted in the topic Ghosty made.

/fail

yoursodone12

any more questions ... feel free to ask ';-][/b]

A quick google of "Access Driver" revealed fuck all.

Try again.

FOODBOY

wow get of this forum already.[/b]
    i agree..i dont post much but i often read

Banned

Question

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=244749

It's called the "Search" option and it is very very useful when you don't want to look dumb. Take note of it, since looking dumb is something that seems to happen to you pretty often.

EDIT: Or when you have a pretty short memory, just noticed you actually posted in the topic Ghosty made.

/fail[/b]
    ThE LOGIN FOR THE SITE AND FOR POWER UP STORE IS DIFFRENT...
    the post you just presented is about when the offical site lost certificate....
    power up store is diffrent...
    i am not going to provide 100 % of the method of obtaining the information obviously or peoplke will abuse it...the fact is people are at risk at getting there g1 hacked....
    and anyone who disagree's are people thats probably the one's who wana hack it...

lil_mageskillz

so we shouldnt use it till its fixed or?

Banned

Unhappy

so we shouldnt use it till its fixed or?[/b]
    well...useing your g1 credits is safe...but actualy logging into the other sites might not be...to but g1 or premium...
    i dobut anyone would have the skill to do it...i personaly know some that do thou...
    people that do not play this game...
    so i know it is possible...
    it is fine to use your g1 thou and buy power up store items freely ';-]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast