Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KESN

This is a discussion on KESN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the piont is i said he baught his account many times and he lied and said no... now admitting it ...
Page: 2

Jason269

the piont is i said he baught his account many times and he lied and said no...
    now admitting it just proves he is a lier
    as usual
    ';-x[/b]
    wow? LMFAO

hes telling people about this new feature and you throw all this shit at him? loads of people buy accounts and items, shut up lmfao. i jus read this and you sound pathetic brah.

i think 90 % of ppl are laughing at u mate, once again gtz on lvln ur own char were all proud of u

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

wow? LMFAO

hes telling people about this new feature and you throw all this shit at him? loads of people buy accounts and items, shut up lmfao. i jus read this and you sound pathetic brah.[/b]
    actualy, i think its pathetic you would stick up for this lieing kid who tries to act all GG that baught his way in the game and says he never did then admiting it ,,,just shows how stupid he iis for admiting it now and how dumb you are for sticking up for a pathetic looser who buys his way threw a game ,lol
    i mean really....whats the point of the game if u just gona buy the best char u can with more np then your original char just to join a better clan ?
    thats funny....cause he could not join that clan otherwise...so had to buy a char with more np already on it to get the clan he wanted...thats just a joke,,,
    and the fact that he tells everytone that he built his char with a a sharer now admits to buying it....how lame...

i was his sharer at start of server and he traded it for a priest??? wats ur point ... i dont see the topic title " i hate ppl who buy/trade there chars " admin dispose of this worthless piece of crap

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

i was his sharer at start of server and he traded it for a priest??? wats ur point ... i dont see the topic title " i hate ppl who buy/trade there chars " admin dispose of this worthless piece of crap[/b]
    laUghing at someone for admiting there share there account and buy it is not aginst TOS, lol
    man, no wounder people like u guys share and buy your way threw a game,' lack of inteligance'
    lol
    the point is he lied....
    told many people he built his char when people said he baught it...
    alot acused him of buying it...
    he denighed it
    not he admits it....
    not that it matters much now since u can buy them with this new power up store item with a ring, but i think its funny one would lie about buying it then admiting it publicly

cry more we loving it!

Banned

Lightbulb

cry more we loving it![/b]
    only one that is crying is the idiot who admited he baught his account, lol

i baught my char too ( crys )

Banned

Exclamation

Wanted to buy them Trinas/Tears, but couldnt because it was only KESN, so i tried checking out the gamersfirst website if there were any other ways to buy it through there.
    Found a paypal option there which wasnt there before!!

The way it works is, it redirects you to a website called gamespan, where you register yourself. It asks for your name, age and shit, so i was scared that if i had to connect this to my gamersfirst or my KO account, they would figure out that i bought my character and that it isnt mine. But as it goes its not so, after making the account, there is a "MARKETPLACE" option where you buy g1 and what not, it directs you to paypal and u make the payment, u then recieve a email which is a disclaimer statement, abotu all them terms, and then u get another email which has a KESN code!
    you input this in the PUS and u get whatever you need dont have to be turkish for this shit anymore!!!

so it is safe, and doesnt put your account in any type of risk that i know of. Its like a totally seperate operation sort of

ENJOY!

and sorry if people already knew about this, just telling the people who didnt i guess[/b]
    the proof iis there of him admiting it that he baught his account ';-]

\_/ oo still empty

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thanks for the KESN info. I want it for Tears.

I've got my $5 KESN code but it sais error processing try again later!

If it works its all great.

New item needs code for $54.99 which is not available.

BUDDAH SHUT THE FUCK UP! ANG GET THE FUCK OUT <_<

ontopic: Wow this is amazing
    i gotta be hurry to buy some kesn so i can move my character to a safe account

Banned

this noob actialy paid for his account, now trying to act GG
    what a low life...hahaha[/b]
    People who buy accs do have a life and cant spend 24 hours a day for xp , nonsense ftl.
    But like he said he traded his char for another char same lvl, where the heck is the prob?

Banned

Wink

People who buy accs do have a life and cant spend 24 hours a day for xp , nonsense ftl.
    But like he said he traded his char for another char same lvl, where the heck is the prob?[/b]
    he traded for an account with more np to get in the clan he wanted, lol suposvly...
    thats probably just his sharrer sticking up for him witch they both probably paid for it, lol

im asist of the clan hes in retard... and i wuld add him if he was lvl 1 0 nps.. and still do u play the server?

o hes nub and has only 30k np lol :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast