Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KESN

This is a discussion on KESN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im trying to do this for a Tear. The $5 code keeps saying try again later. Has anyone done this ...
Page: 3

Ignore Me Senior Member

Im trying to do this for a Tear.

The $5 code keeps saying try again later.

Has anyone done this with success?

every topic i see buddah in, i only see him mud slinging making people look bad. and telling everyone how good he is.
    it's just a hint, but i find it very disturbing[/b]
    I dont even read his stupid posts i just scroll down passing his posts when i see them

on topic: do i have to get a G1 account to buy KESN thing ? cuz i never made a G1 account to begin with

yep g1 account is needed, tho there's no1 that can confirm he has bought successfully tears/trinas/seal using this kesn code h34r:

Jason269

actualy, i think its pathetic you would stick up for this lieing kid who tries to act all GG that baught his way in the game and says he never did then admiting it ,,,just shows how stupid he iis for admiting it now and how dumb you are for sticking up for a pathetic looser who buys his way threw a game ,lol
    i mean really....whats the point of the game if u just gona buy the best char u can with more np then your original char just to join a better clan ?
    thats funny....cause he could not join that clan otherwise...so had to buy a char with more np already on it to get the clan he wanted...thats just a joke,,,
    and the fact that he tells everytone that he built his char with a a sharer now admits to buying it....how lame...[/b]
    Are you seriouslyyyy taking this so serious? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

go make a topic sayin "i worked hard to get my lvl/items unlike some people and bought there way through a game, post here if u disagree with people buying chars."

are u fuckin mentally retarded rofllllllllllll

laUghing at someone for admiting there share there account and buy it is not aginst TOS, lol
    man, no wounder people like u guys share and buy your way threw a game,' lack of inteligance'
    lol
    the point is he lied....
    told many people he built his char when people said he baught it...
    alot acused him of buying it...
    he denighed it
    not he admits it....
    not that it matters much now since u can buy them with this new power up store item with a ring, but i think its funny one would lie about buying it then admiting it publicly[/b]
    WHO CARES ? WHY DO U CARE SO MUCH THAT HE BOUGHT HIS ACC? OMGG LOLLLLLL

only one that is crying is the idiot who admited he baught his account, lol[/b]
    crackurback is cryin cuz he bought his account and admitted it? LOL OH PLS

he traded for an account with more np to get in the clan he wanted, lol suposvly...
    thats probably just his sharrer sticking up for him witch they both probably paid for it, lol[/b]
    does it reli matter to you what he does? do you like crackurback? I THINK YOU 2 SHOULD GET TOGETHER, CRACKURBACK YOU HAV AN ADMIRER.

lmfaoooooooo omgg, this topic is so funi, I giv credit to buddah for making it so good tbh dont you steve?

Banned

And you just replied to 4 of his posts in the same post -_-
    Stop replying to him, it makes him feel important cuz he thinks we actually care.

O/T= Fuck KESN -.-

Jason269

And you just replied to 4 of his posts in the same post -_-
    Stop replying to him, it makes him feel important cuz he thinks we actually care.

O/T= Fuck KESN -.-[/b]
    mayb because i went to make something to eat, refreshed the forum and i see like 10 more fuckin replies of this kid roflmfao, tel me about no life jeez

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

undez sucks :lol:

I thought you hacked them with your uber FBI hacking skills O.o[/b]

LOL, his hacking skills and deep insight into KO's programming (ya sure) don't make up for his utter social retardation.

ZeIda

man i think its funny he admiting he baught his account thou ';s
    should make that quote my sig, lol[/b]
    He said he TRADED his account for another account, and ohh yeah... thats so funny, I almost cant stop laughing.
    And why are you talking so much about him buying the account to get more nps to join a clan? You dont even know how much nps he had on his previous character, you dont know how much he has on his character now, and you probably dont even know if he has a clan or not.
    Who the hell cares if he buys a char, weither its usd or in-game? And this guy acctually traded his previous account for a new one. Whats the big deal? Its not pathetic as you say, what is pathetic is retards like you who make like 10 flaming posts in 1 hour to a guy you dont know and also didnt do anything wrong.
    Just shut up buddah, you uncoardinated ball of ghey! (PP quote :P)

ISeeYouPee

Wanted to buy them Trinas/Tears, but couldnt because it was only KESN, so i tried checking out the gamersfirst website if there were any other ways to buy it through there.
    Found a paypal option there which wasnt there before!!

The way it works is, it redirects you to a website called gamespan, where you register yourself. It asks for your name, age and shit, so i was scared that if i had to connect this to my gamersfirst or my KO account, they would figure out that i bought my character and that it isnt mine. But as it goes its not so, after making the account, there is a "MARKETPLACE" option where you buy g1 and what not, it directs you to paypal and u make the payment, u then recieve a email which is a disclaimer statement, abotu all them terms, and then u get another email which has a KESN code!
    you input this in the PUS and u get whatever you need dont have to be turkish for this shit anymore!!!

so it is safe, and doesnt put your account in any type of risk that i know of. Its like a totally seperate operation sort of

ENJOY!

and sorry if people already knew about this, just telling the people who didnt i guess[/b]
    thanks cutie :P

Boyce

wtf crack you one cleaver dood yo

Hey cutie Senior Member

LOL as a matter of fact, i had like 180k on my roguee, this priest had 30k :S

would be nice if all posts about buddah weere deleted cuz i hate fucksticks such as himself.
    retard

and please ignore BuDDaH, he is just another retarded faggot attention whore.

ISeeYouPee

yo when i enter my ESN number and my pass the thing tells me that an errer accured and to try again :S
    tried it like 3 or 4 times ;S

actualy, i think its pathetic you would stick up for this lieing kid who tries to act all GG that baught his way in the game and says he never did then admiting it ,,,just shows how stupid he iis for admiting it now and how dumb you are for sticking up for a pathetic looser who buys his way threw a game ,lol
    i mean really....whats the point of the game if u just gona buy the best char u can with more np then your original char just to join a better clan ?
    thats funny....cause he could not join that clan otherwise...so had to buy a char with more np already on it to get the clan he wanted...thats just a joke,,,
    and the fact that he tells everytone that he built his char with a a sharer now admits to buying it....how lame...[/b]
    For a FBI agent, game programming man your English is horrible and you are as dumb as a stick.

What is it with you... you ignore the fucking facts and come up with some bullshit story so you don't look like an idiot.
    He TRADED away his account for a same lvl LESS np priest.

Christ, go cry more then BC stole your clan members and paid a GM to hack you? Fucking imbecile .

P.s : Fruwkan, oh YOU were his sharer at the beginning of the server EH?

Hey cutie Senior Member

oh by the way this is confirmed!!
    2 mates of mine have already done it and it works for them with 1600 kc and 500 kc,

i cant buy it cuz my PP isnt verified, motherfucker

and to the ones who it doesnt work for, did u guys confirm it in your email? or maybe the thing is under maintanence?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast