Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KESN

This is a discussion on KESN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh by the way this is confirmed!! 2 mates of mine have already done it and it works for them ...
Page: 4

ISeeYouPee

oh by the way this is confirmed!!
    2 mates of mine have already done it and it works for them with 1600 kc and 500 kc,
    i cant buy it cuz my PP isnt verified, motherfucker

and to the ones who it doesnt work for, did u guys confirm it in your email?[/b]
    I CONFIRMED EVERYTHING the thing is i enter my k esn but it tells me u have gotten an error please try later or w/e.... its bs :S

Hey cutie Senior Member

maybe under mainteneance.
    i wont be happy if this doesnt work becuz i paid 20 to a firend to buy it for me :S
    gonna try later, gtg school now pce out

ISeeYouPee

maybe under mainteneance.
    i wont be happy if this doesnt work becuz i paid 20 to a firend to buy it for me :S
    gonna try later, gtg school now pce out[/b]
    ya ill try it later as well :S ty anyways bb

How long did it take you to receive the kesn code? cus i ordered it around 6hours ago and nothing yet, money still in paypal tho.

Imhotep

I just get this message

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

Ignore Me Senior Member

This recent thread looks like you can get KC on the website but not in game. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=247024

I need in game cos I want some Tears. I'm working this out with Linus. Currently he's forwarded my video of it failing to PlaySpan.

ISeeYouPee

I just get this message

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.[/b]
    +1 thats what i get :S
    i am waiting to buy 5+ trinas going to make some items ;P so ya i need to know how to do this hsit!

phillou28

Wanted to buy them Trinas/Tears, but couldnt because it was only KESN, so i tried checking out the gamersfirst website if there were any other ways to buy it through there.
    Found a paypal option there which wasnt there before!!

The way it works is, it redirects you to a website called gamespan, where you register yourself. It asks for your name, age and shit, so i was scared that if i had to connect this to my gamersfirst or my KO account, they would figure out that i bought my character and that it isnt mine. But as it goes its not so, after making the account, there is a "MARKETPLACE" option where you buy g1 and what not, it directs you to paypal and u make the payment, u then recieve a email which is a disclaimer statement, abotu all them terms, and then u get another email which has a KESN code!
    you input this in the PUS and u get whatever you need dont have to be turkish for this shit anymore!!!

so it is safe, and doesnt put your account in any type of risk that i know of. Its like a totally seperate operation sort of

ENJOY!

and sorry if people already knew about this, just telling the people who didnt i guess[/b]
    Do I need to register a credit card on my paypal account to do this?
    I mean, I have money on my paypal account but I dont have a credit card and when I try to purchase kc they say that: You have to register a credit card to make this purchase

So I cant use the money I have already on my paypal account??

When i got my 50€ on my paypal i will buy platinum premium!! Its on that site to so i guess you can buy it then =]

Ancient noob Senior Member

so many damn steps just to buy one damn thing! thanks for the info, crack, but the whole kesn thing is insane.

Hey cutie Senior Member

to the guy who said its taking 6 hours.
    im not sure bout that, cuz i got it instantly

i think its under maintanence atm, not sure

its now 5 min and i immediatly got the payment emails but no code yet, if i check my account info on that website it says on hold so i guess i got to wait

Ignore Me Senior Member

its now 5 min and i immediatly got the payment emails but no code yet, if i check my account info on that website it says on hold so i guess i got to wait [/b]
    2 confirms need doing. (Email Validation for PlaySpan Account, PayPal Email Verification)

Still problems using them in game.

xAsukAx

For a FBI agent, game programming man your English is horrible and you are as dumb as a stick.

What is it with you... you ignore the fucking facts and come up with some bullshit story so you don't look like an idiot. He TRADED away his account for a same lvl LESS np priest.

Christ, go cry more then BC stole your clan members and paid a GM to hack you? Fucking imbecile .

P.s : Fruwkan, oh YOU were his sharer at the beginning of the server EH? [/b]
    so then he must work for the fbi h34r:

/bazing to the american government :lol: :P

I did succeed to buy platinum premium with it i had to reply on an email wich they did send me and then i received an email with the kesn code + pass

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast