Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Atross of RLB is new pwner? O_o

This is a discussion on Atross of RLB is new pwner? O_o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday me (Priestjose) and my friend Pakatnamu went to rlb and we found an atross alone (yay) my friend moved ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

yesterday me (Priestjose) and my friend Pakatnamu went to rlb and we found an atross alone (yay) my friend moved the atross a lil near lamias, we start the attack when atross got 30% of hp starts to drop our hp very fast 150 dmg every sec like a cardinal, the i see pakatnamu is almost dead when i try to heal my friend, the casting say failed all time and he dies oO.

after that my hp start to go down so fast i passed to 5.2k hp to 0 in 3 secs and the best part is my heal was canceled all time plus i cant pot, so WTF was that? lag? i dont think so, a lured atross can do that? Oo h34r:

Lamias agroed on you. Happens when the artos 'novaing' :P

Lamias agroed on you. Happens when the artos 'novaing' :P[/b]
    i dont think that lamias was too far to get dmg from an "atross nova" anyway atross didnt use a nova this time oO

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

There's a confusingly large population of obls, you may have just hit one and got mana drained without noticing it.

There's a confusingly large population of obls, you may have just hit one and got mana drained without noticing it.[/b]
    i dont get mana drain cuz was a lured atross form the bowl near to lamias (no obl near)

You guys must of lagged or messed up, i soloed it on my lvl 61 rouge, using 1500,300ac scroll, just to test this. Could out pot its damage easily.

xxladyomegaxx

Lol I tried it once on my archer and was like Oo ok I can't do this alone . It stalked me around RLb for what seemed an eterinity . :lol:

BigApple

Atross will definitely make and mobs near you aggro on you.

lil_mageskillz

ive killed atross so many times in rlb with my rouge. never anythign weird happend. only if you kill it beside a mob like the one thats near apostles then your screwed.

Little archer Senior Member

happened to me. a invisible cardinal agroed on u, or more like the whole spot on u. some of them are bugged like duke/ bach.

Banned

happened to me. a invisible cardinal agroed on u, or more like the whole spot on u. some of them are bugged like duke/ bach.[/b]
    +1

near the lamias there are invisible cardinals (some times u can see 1~2 and when u hit them some of the skills and R don't hit)

so probablly they all attacked u..

happened to me with my warrior but i didn't die (well its hard to die with this gear )

tommyleonghk

+1

near the lamias there are invisible cardinals (some times u can see 1~2 and when u hit them some of the skills and R don't hit)

happened to me with my warrior but i didn't die (well its hard to die with this gear )[/b]
    invisible cardinals? oO

Banned

ya.. like the dukes and baches and bishops.. there is bug..

if u want to see them and kill them u need to relog next to them and then ull see them

but u can't hit them like normal mobs

for warrior scream will hit 500 and sword dancing 350 and sin will hit only with the red skills (cut jub etc) and archer can't hit them xD

Banned

this hapened to me today too but i thought it was just me beeing crazy.. guess not.... i have no problems soloing atross without buffs and today i was scrolled and got pwnt by an atross cuz for some reason it was spaming crazy dot on me.. and it only started doing it when it was almost dead.. i went from full hp to nothing in few seconds..(5k+ hp, 1400 ac)

ps: just read all the replies.. yep it was the one near lamias :\ so thts what hapened

Cadence96

I say the same thing. All other atross can be easily soloed unbuffed, but somehow this one is stronger than the others.

+1

happened to me with my warrior but i didn't die (well its hard to die with this gear )[/b]
    Maybe this is the reason ¬¬

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast