kesn help

This is a discussion on kesn help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can anyone help me with the kesn problem. it wont let me get plat on the playspan and shatterd crystal ...
Page: 1

can anyone help me with the kesn problem. it wont let me get plat on the playspan and shatterd crystal is always out.

BallandChain

Try shatteredcrystal now,I was just able to purchase premium.Good luck!!

ty bunches

Can u use this site for Cypher Rings?

Can u use this site for Cypher Rings?[/b]

shattered crystal has cypher ring (bottom of the page) but its still "out of stock".

good thing is that 2 weeks ago it said "price not announced yet" but now it says that it will cost 59$...which is a good thing cause it is moving in right direction

i hope within 1month non-turk players will be able to buy cypher of the shattered crystal

007_heal

you can buy cypher rings of shattered now. Bought 1 last night, but k2 still hasnt sent me 2nd one.

you can buy cypher rings of shattered now. Bought 1 last night, but k2 still hasnt sent me 2nd one.[/b]

Great news thanks. Can you post if you have problems with getting them and the out come? Cheers.

you can buy cypher rings of shattered now. Bought 1 last night, but k2 still hasnt sent me 2nd one.[/b]
    how? there is no option "add to cart" for it. it says "out of stock". how did you buy it?

Banned

Hmmmm I wonder when they will be back in stock.

aruc

And what about the problem that some people that couldnt use CC ... they bought ESN code and when they input it , nothing happened (no premium but charge money) .... i dont know where they got the codes but i know this is happening... have someone experienced this with shatteredcrystals ??

ty in advance.