Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Abbys in AYASOFIA ???

This is a discussion on Abbys in AYASOFIA ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not best times we get now in ko :/...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default Abbys in AYASOFIA ???

not best times we get now in ko :/

wtf?

Banned

yup i saw it yesterday he said he went cause of rebelade20 and rebelde20 now has chitins set+9 and he quit clan but abyss stays cause he likes to pk with them and they are nice some of them

i think he said they helped him too

thats all he told me

Abyss

Not that I should give any explaining to anyone, but ...

1.- I went to Ayasofya because Chamito went there.
    2.- He left clan and he will reorganize Eternity, I didnt leave because I like many people in this clan ( Veniamin, NIXITA, _mrs_, Castor, etc ) I pk with them, I xp with them and they are really nice and kind.
    3.- Rebelde has +9 chitins , ROFL, I got help, ROFL, there are many ppl that have helped me, Chamito and many old friends, but I stil have standard gear nothing spectacular, and no I didnt get any help from Ayasofya or CS, at least in the way that you think, thye just help me now with xp parties.
    4.- Right now I hang out in Eternity ventrilo all day, go to bifrost and pk with them. I pk, xp and go to CSW with Ayasofya and Im glad that I have what I consider 2 active clans with some nice ppl to play with.
    5.- Dont be too quick to judge, let those ppl that can say they always have been clean judge anyone in Diez (I have been here since the first day of the server, got hacked, scammed, betrayed and many more things by "well known and Respected and Honorable" players, I know there´s so much dirt right now in the game, right now I play to have fun with my friends and to xp to 75 ( my goal for now ).

If you still have any questions about how long wil I stay or if i will stay in Ayasofya, not even I know that, but so far i like it here, people are nice, they are active and friendly ( way more that I can say about some clans).

Cya
    Abyss

Banned Senior Member

Yep rebelde is using +9 chitins he confessed in vent to pfk and mrslies also abyss im pretty sure went there for items and leech exp you are really honorable abyss

cricri

lol ... coolboy talkin shit again, what a surprise

i doubt they have chitin +9, and i doubt u can understand what rebelde says in ventrilo since he speaks spanish.

i dont think they should be in ayasofia, some of them are known as bug abusers or chaters, ppl like u should be an example for others who start to play ko, and be with dupers make ppl think it's ok, when it is not.

no deberias estar en ayasofia ... conociendo su historia solo cagas tu reputacion, al final es tu decision, pero d alli no kiero leer esos fukin peruanos xD como ahora todos lo hacen con los turkitos. ah ... y tengan cuidado con redbull y esa gente, q ya es recontra conocida.

english motherfuckers

Eric, cricri just repeated himself. I know its against the rules still, just letting you know.

Abyss in AYASOOFIAA!!!!!!?????????????

WHO CARES?

Enough for me to have him as a respetactable person and player.

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

Originally posted by Eric
    english motherfuckers
    lol :wub: :wub:

not that i care who joins ayasofia and who dosent but what i can say is if u join ayasofia yr reputation and total respect is gone and youve just become a macroing,bug abusing, quest abusing,duping fucking turk

grats alll who joined that clan

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    not that i care who joins ayasofia and who dosent but what i can say is if u join ayasofia yr reputation and total respect is gone and youve just become a macroing,bug abusing, quest abusing,duping fucking turk

stfu abyss is cool :angry:

Psy

The day I join Ayasofya is the day I'll convert to Islam and cut my dick off with the razor that Phantomlink uses to slit his wrists (Yes, it will be painful.)

Originally posted by Psy
    The day I join Ayasofya is the day I'll convert to Islam and cut my dick off with the razor that Phantomlink uses to slit his wrists (Yes, it will be painful.)
    youll get aids from using the same blade as phantom h43r: h43r: h43r:

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing

Cause he joined a fishy clan means he deleted all the reputation he got ingame, didn't he? NO WAY

I was in KilledBy at the beginning of this clan, before make nation transfer, it was for sure the funniest clan i've ever joined i had fun with blacklord, ridley loveisgonnasaveus and some other guys that made me feel like i was part of that family, does it mean i duped, cheated or did something ilegal cause they are turks?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast