Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

For Khiem

This is a discussion on For Khiem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Though I never had my own successful character, I always leeched off Will's kind will (haha) and played his rogue. ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default For Khiem

Though I never had my own successful character, I always leeched off Will's kind will (haha) and played his rogue. Then when my cousin went to vietnam for the summer, I took over his character and leveled it madly. I was a total xp whore and was able to gain a level above 65 in under 5 days. I believe my record time was 67-68 in 3 days. After wasting so much of my time xping, I gained about 20 ap so that I could hit those nasty humans a bit harder. It made me smile.

I started this game after maplestory with Tuna and my cousin Dan (KillDanKill). We started as human. At first, I played some character called khiem (i think) then I made a mage called Erian. It was such a stupid name. Thats why I liked it. I remember when Tuna, Dan and I were about lvl 30 and were fucking around in raiba. We heard that barons drop fireblast scrolls so we tried to kill one. We almost died 100 times. The second one we killed dropped us a fireblast. Tuna and Dan kindly gave it to me for a small price. It made me ejaculate over my computer screen.

Eventually, Dan quit at lvl 45 because the xp was already getting to him. (Moving from a game that is solely based on XP to something like KO didnt really excite him too much) Tuna and I quit our first clan Fear_Factor (probably not the same one on diez today since the leader was SirEric, some noob who never came on) and we decided to go our separate ways. Tuna wanted to join DayandNights and I went to join 8ball. DayandNight didnt want Tuna because he was only 50 (also they disbanded) so Tuna asked if he could go to Silence and was let in. Tuna became a God.

In 8ball, I did a lot of stuff. Eventually I met Devile in CSW and gave him numerous blowjobs until he became my friend and traded chars with me so that I could be in Blood. I thought I was hot shit but really I was still a nobody. The char was called :z3x:, the most targeted mage in CZ. I played that for a bit and then got bored. Tuna decided to let me play his char so that I could show off my xp whorage. I did. But I was stupid and traded his daggers to phantom_rouge, which was then deleted in a login rollback. At this time, Tuna wanted to leave 8ball and since Will needed some xp whorage, I jumped onto his char, which leads back to the beginning of this post. If you go back to the beginning, you can see we have just went a complete circle.

This is the post that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....some people lal lalalalallalalal

These are the people I will miss:

Tuna: I will always see you as my God, and Im sorry for making you write this. Im just one lazy southern vietnamese.
    Mee: Without you, I am nothing
    Devile: Love you forever
    Will: Change your password, ill be hacking you soon.
    Dro: Yes, my penis is small.

I quit this boring game. Im going to go pretend im a girl in maplestory.
    *giggles* V^_^

I was told to add this:

Tempest: LOUDEST CHINK EVER ffs
    Majix: awesome mage and more of a tank as paper than int nice playing with ya in warrock/gunz and ofc KO
    BabyBash: SECOND LOUDEST CHINK!!! switch char wayyyyyy too much should just stick to warrior cause everyone know you suck at all the other class =D
    Denox: one of the best priest i played with and the best boss hunter ever!you better give me my money from the drop

P.S
    You can see the last 4 lines or so werent written by me since they are so gay.

Erian

can some mod give me power to edit this
    damn im so lazy to write this thx ed

Feels good doesn't it Erian?

Banned Senior Member

Whatever happened to "You change your password and i'll kill you"

Still say I should grab that GB off TTH before you go

Erian

yea it feels so good to quit this damn game

stfu will that gb stays there my cuz still plays it and no changing pass i log on to pk on your char sometime

Amine

Finally you joined the club xD :wub: :wub:

im confused... is this meant to be erian posting, or tuna, or what......

i can edit it but i dont know what the fuck im doing lol

DragonFire

haha erian has a small wee wee :lol:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PADDY
    im confused... is this meant to be erian posting, or tuna, or what......

i can edit it but i dont know what the fuck im doing lol

lol

8/22/2006 5:47:09 PM khiem.... Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - are you gonna make the post for me?
    8/22/2006 5:47:18 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - khiem.... make it yourself
    8/22/2006 5:47:20 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - khiem.... its not like you are dead
    8/22/2006 5:47:28 PM khiem.... Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - nooooooo
    8/22/2006 5:47:33 PM khiem.... Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - im lazy
    8/22/2006 5:47:34 PM khiem.... Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - just do it
    8/22/2006 5:47:38 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice - khiem.... sure

btw, dont touch my masterpiece...it took me a good 10 mins

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Still say I should grab that GB off TTH before you go
    and give it to me since he scammed me one? :rollseyes:

anyway, this post is bs, erian isn't quitting. He'll come back once summer is over cuz he loves me

invader

ur pretty good at writing essays
    less fob than i thought

KHIEM BUI FTW (the way majix says it)

TunaFishyMe

what you smoking? im a terrible essay writer. I took engineering because I cant write shit. Im chinese canadian though so I speak english fluently. I have horrible grammar/sentence structure though, but I dont really care too much. xD

DragonFire

erian..your random noob number 218 dont forget...

Erian

stfu chris and go back to wow cause you suck at ko

oh and im going nback to GB NOT MS

DragonFire

Originally posted by Erian
    stfu chris and go back to wow cause you suck at ko
    I AM A WAY BETTER TP'ER THAN YOU STFU!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast