Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Kids

This is a discussion on Kids within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life kids are copying wat we do like people scamming and hacking other ppl buz they see that sum of the adult players do that. This 12 year kid comes on the vent im on and trying to scam one of my friends to become a gm and he was telling him he tried to lie about how old he was so he can get sum money and hack my friend as this was happening im thinking that this kid is trying to scam him alot of his money. im thinking this kid is wouldnt feel bad for taking his money. Kids are going to do what we do people. if they start to do wat we do soon they will be begging for money stealing or even killing for money so we all should make a diffecne now help kids that play this game was to enjoy it ad meet new people not to steal and cheat so they can be knew for go staus[/b]
    Altough you have a point, I would have to disagree. Knight Online is a game, therefore, there are good players and bad players. Like in everything else, people cheat to take advantage over others in the game. It's true, they lie and make up shit to get away with what they do, but hasn't there always been cheaters in all kinds of games? I don't cheat in ko but I do cheat in card games, monopoly etc. Cus it helps me win lol. My point being, there will always be cheaters on all games, kids, older guys, you name it. Whatever you do to try and stop it won't change shit cus cheaters have always existed, EVERYWHERE. People cheat in their taxes, people cheat to obtain good grades, etc, etc, etc. Cheating is the human way of achieving something you know you can't achieve "legitly" (or maybe you can, but you think is hard/takes time, whatever); it gives you advantage among others, and honestly, makes you feel good. I used to cheat in high school (A LOT), I was smart, but I was lazy. It was easier for me to cheat than to study. KO was not intended to be a game where you should buy your items for money, therefore, a "kid" stealing from other players in the game shouldn't signify something in his life because, after all, it's a game. I am not saying cheating is good, but you can't control it. Imagine a KO without [insert the cheating clan of your server of choice here] or turks (generalizing because, let's face it, most cheaters are turks), it will be boring! If you wanna set a good example for kids, do it in real life (plant a tree, feed a puppy, i don't know), but don't try an online game because altough you would be doing the right thing, you will be wasting your time. I think ko4life mods and admins do a great job banning cheaters from the forums, but that's as much as they can do.

tamachan

Omg :lol: Poka is right i cheat in other games too :S to be better than my brother :P

Banned

If that ONE "kid" is scamming someone it doesn't mean it was because of the "adults" on here. Most of the big scammers that affected many people on this forum have been dealt with or at least as far as I know. NAS is gone. Charlie is gone. I don't see many bad people on this forum, (except magnified and vandy because they...well, let's just say they are "different"). I'm probably one of the youngest people on this forum, (14), but getting scammed by NAS doesn't make me go and plot against random people. I think the problem is as Cleatus said, (Yes, I'm amazed at myself for siding with Cleatus.) the parents. If my mom said, "Sure son go out and steal this guys money it's ok". No, I wouldn't do it, because if my mother said that then she is either drunk, being forced to say it, or about to commit suicide and didn't care anymore. She didn't raise me to steal from people so why start now? It isn't the fact that the guy that tried to scam your friend is a kid, it's most likely that his parents are younger than him in their mind.

yay kids

HotAsIce

Keep your 12 year olds off the game for more than 30 minutes at a time and everything should be fine.

razzy

If that ONE "kid" is scamming someone it doesn't mean it was because of the "adults" on here. Most of the big scammers that affected many people on this forum have been dealt with or at least as far as I know. NAS is gone. Charlie is gone. I don't see many bad people on this forum, (except magnified and vandy because they...well, let's just say they are "different"). I'm probably one of the youngest people on this forum, (14), but getting scammed by NAS doesn't make me go and plot against random people. I think the problem is as Cleatus said, (Yes, I'm amazed at myself for siding with Cleatus.) the parents. If my mom said, "Sure son go out and steal this guys money it's ok". No, I wouldn't do it, because if my mother said that then she is either drunk, being forced to say it, or about to commit suicide and didn't care anymore. She didn't raise me to steal from people so why start now? It isn't the fact that the guy that tried to scam your friend is a kid, it's most likely that his parents are younger than him in their mind.

yay kids [/b]

this here is the perfect example of a kids brain on steroids.

Banned

im 15 >< ..i play the game cause its a game :P i dont care what age plays it..even tho it freaks me out when i see a whole family playing in the same house lol but idk thats what i think...all ages should play and all ages cheat ..life .get over it

Yea m8 games are meant to be for Kids & Adults

Omg :lol: Poka is right i cheat in other games too :S to be better than my brother :P[/b]
    yep, u dont cheat or scam, but then i was gonna sell u prem on the first day i offered, then ur like.. wait till my bronze days are over.. so im liek.. sure.. kk. 3 days later, when he still has 3 days of bronze, im like.. can i buy u 2day? and then tamas like.. =S still 3 days left.. then im like.. k fine, 2moro. then hes like sure.. but then i had some shit to do, so then im like.. k, ill buy 2moro... since u wanna save ur bronze prem days newayz.. but then he msgs me and is like.. i already bought prem... fukking kid.

Banned

>< then put it in the cheaters section :P

Kids don&#39;t necessarily learn to scam from their older counterparts.

Its kinda like a 12 year old cheating on an exam. Do you think they watched their parents cheating on an exam and decided to mimic them? No.

And although I agree with the topic, the people who are reading this though are likely not the ones who are scamming anyway...

The thing about scamming in this game is that there are nearly no repercussions. Your e-rep gets ruined, and usually when a scammer strikes its someone who is quitting the game to make Cash profit or someone who absolutely could give a shit less. Theres little chance you will ever meet your scammer face to face, and unless your a pr0 computer hacker what can you honestly do...

Thats why people scam... and thats why people will continue to scam.

is it just me or are these topics getting harder and harder to decipher?

Hey all...

I&#39;m a *kid* of 14 yr old...and I&#39;ve been an archer FOR LONG TIME and I NEVER USED KOXP, MACRO OR SOMETHING LIKE DUPE BECAUSE I WAS TINKING THAT IT WAS RUINING THE GAME...one of my neighboor (I dont like him...he hacked me 12 gb&#39;s for FUN) used koxp and been 61 in 2 days during I was playing a lvl 55...that took me 2 FKING WEEK TO LVL UP (1hour/ko per day...I was non-premium) and he lvl up like 1lvl/day...

AND I WAS SO HORRIFIED THAT I ALWAYS HATED THOSE WHO KOXPED/DUPED

and its how A KID never scam,used cheat cause he know the repercussions...

all that its just to say that kid aren&#39;t bad!!!!!! STOP SCORNING THE KIDS PLZ, WERE NOT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

P.S.: srry for my english...I&#39;m a French-speaking person

HotAsIce

If your neighbor stole from you, tell yoru parents and have them go kick his face in. Or go find a soap box or step ladder and do it yourself. h34r:

tamachan

yep, u dont cheat or scam, but then i was gonna sell u prem on the first day i offered, then ur like.. wait till my bronze days are over.. so im liek.. sure.. kk. 3 days later, when he still has 3 days of bronze, im like.. can i buy u 2day? and then tamas like.. =S still 3 days left.. then im like.. k fine, 2moro. then hes like sure.. but then i had some shit to do, so then im like.. k, ill buy 2moro... since u wanna save ur bronze prem days newayz.. but then he msgs me and is like.. i already bought prem... fukking kid.[/b]
    1: This doesnt have anything to do with scam or cheat. So why u post here for? to show everyone i didnt buy premium from u?
    2: I already said i dont care about 2-3 days premium.. Thats why i said u can buy me Gold premium 2Days Ago when i still have 2 days bronze..
    3: my friend offered me Cheaper for Gold Premium so i bought it from him. U calling me a fuking kid cause i didnt buy from you? And u said u canceled a deal with someone who needed Premium.. Why did u tell me After i said i already got premium? To me Seems like a Lie Or a Excuse to get Angry. If i may know whats the name of the person u were gonna buy premium for. Oh and u asked if i still needed Premium.. so what was that for?
    4: I already Apologised.. I will say it again: I am Truely Sorry For Any Problem that may have Fustrated you.

Banned Senior Member

lol funny wanna censur the words in the game to when someone says sumfin that 18- not allowed to hear in all language to lol awesome xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast