Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Kids

This is a discussion on Kids within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; confirm.........
Page: 3

Banned

confirm......

as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life kids are copying wat we do like people scamming and hacking other ppl buz they see that sum of the adult players do that. This 12 year kid comes on the vent im on and trying to scam one of my friends to become a gm and he was telling him he tried to lie about how old he was so he can get sum money and hack my friend as this was happening im thinking that this kid is trying to scam him alot of his money. im thinking this kid is wouldnt feel bad for taking his money. Kids are going to do what we do people. if they start to do wat we do soon they will be begging for money stealing or even killing for money so we all should make a diffecne now help kids that play this game was to enjoy it ad meet new people not to steal and cheat so they can be knew for go staus[/b]

Well wouldnt you know, that 70% of the KO4Life users haven't even experienced their 16th birthday.

:lol: so cute.

Your supposed to be 18 years and older to play this game no?[/b]

I'm 11, does that make me a bad person ?

Banned

[/b]
    ROFL AT THAT

Banned

I'm 11, does that make me a bad person ? [/b]
    yes, im only 9 years old

and lol at plodez : D

Ripper_of_romania

Although I agree that we are a product of our environments and that kids will emulate others to reach what they perceive as success, I feel your plight is 1) falling upon deaf ears and 2) directed toward the wrong community.

Parents are ultimately liable for the actions and upbringing of their children. Additionally, if a child commits a felonious (type) act I believe "Dad" should beat the shit out of that kid. If "Dad" doesn't then I believe someone should beat the living shit out of him. If "Dad" is too much of a puss-pocket to stick around and be "Dad" he should be de-nutted, then beaten.

Just a few random ponderings..[/b]
    Hello?!Beating the living shit out of your off-spring is not the way it's done nowadays,that belongs to 19th century
    Will you be happy to physically disable your kid?
    Will you be happy if your off-springs copies your behaviour ( enviromment is one of the 3 things that influence our personality ) and become an thug,then criminal,then jailor?
    Will you be happy if your off-spring starts retaliating and physically disable you?

To correct you,if "Dad" beats the living shit of his off-spring,acording to law he will loose parental rights upon child,fine and posibly jail,depending on the gravity of the act.

Additionally,if a child commits a felonious (type) act I believe there are other methods of punishment instead of home-made bar fights.Restricting an activity to limited use to that child will hurt him more than the corporal punishment.

Back on-topic

We all know kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.Amen

MillionVoices

Alot of Kids think they are smart.

But infact they arent.

The fact is that most people begin to mature after 18.

manveerj

But infact they arent.

The fact is that most people begin to mature after 18.[/b]
    Im sorry to say you are wrong. Unless im just a flipping genius, I am far smarter then my parents and Im 14. But then again I took algebra 2 honors in 8th grade h34r:. Anyway, When I play Im just random and entertain 60+ ppl while they exp

1: This doesnt have anything to do with scam or cheat. So why u post here for? to show everyone i didnt buy premium from u?
    2: I already said i dont care about 2-3 days premium.. Thats why i said u can buy me Gold premium 2Days Ago when i still have 2 days bronze..
    3: my friend offered me Cheaper for Gold Premium so i bought it from him. U calling me a fuking kid cause i didnt buy from you? And u said u canceled a deal with someone who needed Premium.. Why did u tell me After i said i already got premium? To me Seems like a Lie Or a Excuse to get Angry. If i may know whats the name of the person u were gonna buy premium for. Oh and u asked if i still needed Premium.. so what was that for?
    4: I already Apologised.. I will say it again: I am Truely Sorry For Any Problem that may have Fustrated you.[/b]

4. if u checked the time of the post i made to u, it was b4 i msned u and u couldnt read my chat.
    3. sure ill give u his msn when im back home.
    2. if u didnt care about a few days of prem, then why wasnt i allowed to buy it for u on sunday? or evn earlier... friday...

HotAsIce

For those who say its not the parents fault, get a clue. In real life, if hanging around other kids who have a negative influence on your child, you make sure your child stops hanging out with said kids. In this instance, and in the instance of a lot of things on the internet or computer, you need to be aware of what your kids are doing. Both in real life, and on the computer, if you are too lazy to monitor what your kids are doing and intervene when necessary, than you are a horrible parent and should have worn a condom.

damn dan, im only 17 >.< guess i gotta quit playing[/b]
    Your from the ghetto so auto exempt! h34r:

Vishnu

But infact they arent.

in that case you&#39;re like 3 right?

HotAsIce

But infact they arent.

This is quite untrue. Maturation depends on how they were brought up, and what their circumstances were growing up. Some people never mature at all. And some will mature in a shorter amount of time it took some of the trolls on these forums to figure out how to work a computer correctly.

MillionVoices

Im sorry to say you are wrong. Unless im just a flipping genius, I am far smarter then my parents and Im 14. But then again I took algebra 2 honors in 8th grade h34r:. Anyway, When I play Im just random and entertain 60+ ppl while they exp[/b]
    Alot of kids think they are smarter than their parents. But they&#39;re just snoby, im not saying you are.

Algebra 8 th grade are u kidding me? that like 6th grade course.

I think I completed Pre-Cal in Like 8 th grade. Smart doesnt mean good grades and school activity. IF you good in school just means your a good student nothing

more.

Whats funny is NY system is that I Took Pre Cal 8th grade. But HS didnt accept it.

Then 11th, Calclus 12th. College didnt accept my HS. SO took again Pre Cal and Calculus in college rofl.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast