Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Please help me, i am duper

This is a discussion on Please help me, i am duper within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello to all of you sick people. I play in diez, got a 6x lvl char. One day i found ...
Page: 1

_i_

Default Please help me, i am duper

Hello to all of you sick people.

I play in diez, got a 6x lvl char. One day i found an accound ID which has unique characters. Then i used that account for duping. Firstly i duped all my armors and upgraded them to +8 and same for uniques to +2 or +3. After that, I've bought a forgotten temple treasure chest and some blessed upgrade scrolls and started to dupe them. I got so many shells and high class items from chests. Duped in game coins and bought unique items to dupe also.

I've duped everthing... when i made one +8 item, i deleted the other ones of course I sold a lot of them for real money.

Now I am asking if those items that i sold for real money can be deleted ? Because some people saying that the items u got by the treasure chest has different IDs. I dont know... I dont want to get in trouble with my customers. I love you K2, you are my revenue :wub:

btw yes i am a Turk.
    muhahaha fu all

wow, ur funny.

NOT

ID4N

fu too

Pwner

I know how u can fix it, go to ur dad and ask him if he wanna touch u ok ?

They are not deleted but dont sell them -_-

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

baba pls sell me iron bow +10.. pay pig muney

BDragieta

Default Re: Please help me, i am duper

Originally posted by _i_

I am a 11 year old fat kid, i dont have many friends, everyone pretty much hates me, i get bullied alot at school, at people tease me about having a 0.5 inch penis and only 1 testical, i have bigger boobs than most of the girls in my class tho. *

My daddy likes to touch me while i sleep, he says he has to check my anus for infectiong with his 'probe'. My mother is also my sister. When i hit puberty i will father a child with my mother/sister to keep my family going.

Bye all
    This is what i read h43r:

diablo

Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_i_

I am a 11 year old fat kid, i dont have many friends, everyone pretty much hates me, i get bullied alot at school, at people tease me about having a 0.5 inch penis and only 1 testical, i have bigger boobs than most of the girls in my class tho. *

My daddy likes to touch me while i sleep, he says he has to check my anus for infectiong with his 'probe'. My mother is also my sister. When i hit puberty i will father a child with my mother/sister to keep my family going.

Bye all
    yeah man thats better. so iam sorry for him but anyway keep masturbatin maybe its gonna be big

This is what i read h43r:[/b]

blackholesun

Originally posted by _i_

I play in diez, got a 6x lvl char. One day i found an accound ID which has unique characters. Then i used that account for duping. Firstly i duped all my armors and upgraded them to +8 and same for uniques to +2 or +3. After that, I've bought a forgotten temple treasure chest and some blessed upgrade scrolls and started to dupe them. I got so many shells and high class items from chests. Duped in game coins and bought unique items to dupe also. *

I've duped everthing... when i made one +8 item, i deleted the other ones of course I sold a lot of them for real money. *

Now I am asking if those items that i sold for real money can be deleted ? Because some people saying that the items u got by the treasure chest has different IDs. I dont know... *I dont want to get in trouble with my customers. I love you K2, you are my revenue :wub: *

btw yes i am a Turk.
    muhahaha fu all
    Do we look like Dr. phill ? go and check the black sea depth will ya ?

sophiem

Wow myabe u need dupe life cuz ure1 are suk :S

sweetums

do it in diez and ill have to kill u

vig0r

Are you gonna thrust him sweetums? or are you gonna use you 1337 700 ap to hoodwink him? h43r:

sweetums

first of all my 43 WARRIOR, i dont believe he HAS thrust
    and second, is like 740ap

and i would use my BP to kill him, wel...if i meant, kill him in the game

vig0r

wow... thrust just so happens to be a sin skill...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by sweetums
    first of all my 43 WARRIOR, i dont believe he HAS thrust
    and second, is like 740ap

and i would use my BP to kill him, wel...if i meant, kill him in the game
    Wow, you're serious? Your LEET Level 53 BP? :OOOOOOo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast