Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Killed By 28m np?

This is a discussion on Killed By 28m np? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and with premium instead of 64nps I would guess you get 96 solo. Wonder if it works in invasion like ...
Page: 2

and with premium instead of 64nps I would guess you get 96 solo. Wonder if it works in invasion like that when you already get double points. 64x2=128/2=64...so 128+64=192 nps solo? LOL

gravedigga_bg

and with premium instead of 64nps I would guess you get 96 solo.[/b]
    What the hell u talkin bout??

Banned Senior Member

with premium, you get 64 np per kill solo ( instead of 50 )

WrongAnswerYouDie

SO LAME!!
    i hate this increase np scrolls :S

Speed

with premium, you get 64 np per kill solo ( instead of 50 )[/b]
    since when?

Havvk

_zesta_ joined them and 2 more guys

Banned Senior Member

since when?[/b]
    Since RoFD came out, I had to go a day without premium and I was down to 50 np a kill, once I got premium back it was at 64

maik42_pl

1 KiLLeDBy 28,127,834 NP +46,657 2007-01-11
    1 KiLLeDBy 28,081,177 NP +3,204,543 2007-01-10 dont know what happen in this day ...
    3 KiLLeDBy 24,876,634 NP -67,461 2007-01-09[/b]

lol really nicee :S

Destroyer_Master

lol

InStt

1 KiLLeDBy 28,127,834 NP +46,657 2007-01-11
    1 KiLLeDBy 28,081,177 NP +3,204,543 2007-01-10 dont know what happen in this day ...
    3 KiLLeDBy 24,876,634 NP -67,461 2007-01-09[/b]
    crazy

delos_

whoa wtf h34r:

Banned

who cares, np doenst mean anything anyway except that all killedby can do to get np is run with either 3 full parties in cz with all of them in defensive gear or do town nova's and get xp'd. they can just koxp later on anyway. look at the most people in their clan, kelgadesin has +9 chitin helm and i drained him the other day and he has 7.8k hp......... LOL i spike him for 512 without DD on and i got about 18xx AP. i hope clans like that get disbanded and banned for good, i dont see the fun in cheating in a game like this just to look like your the best, when in reality, your the worst.

Priestontale

since when?[/b]

LOL.. since ROF, where u been?

ShaiHulud

Seriously Killed By are nothing but a bunch of cheats/dupers/koxpers. I remember when CZ was filled with arrow shower babas getting party healed by KB priests. I remember how everyone ragged on glar for having 3 priests in his party, KB usually have strom, warryion/rogue, and the rest where shitty CS toting priest bastards. I like to know the CS drop rate on Isloon cause it isn't that high and yet basically all of their priests,rogues,warriors, and mages have one. KB sucks balls, whenever they don't have 4 priest or a second KB KS party to back them up they all suck. Even with all their 1337 items and bug abusing high lvls they are all shitty pkers.

For example it you kill 2 priests in their party, they all put on CS and run, while strom either towns or ports away. Also back to the bug abuse/macro lvling, I have watched lvl 75+ KB members leeroy into town and get xped to towers over and over. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but whenever I get xped, I get pretty pissed cause I have to spend about 30 minutes to regain the xp i lost. But it seems like KB don't give a shit about losing XP, I wonder why? How about when strom and wolf got busted for quest bug abusing? They were banned for what, 2 days and then got unbaned. I also wonder how much xp u get in a CZ EW party when you use the koxp bug that gives your 4-7 times the amount of xp per kill? Must be nice to make over 150k xp per EW kil times a pull of 15. Over 1mil xp per pull must be pretty nice.

In conclusion to my novel, KB are cheaters, K2 doesn't care, and too many people whine, if you hate KB and the rest of the turks that infested KO, then quit cause the turks run this game and they do whatever they want.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Seriously Killed By are nothing but a bunch of cheats/dupers/koxpers. I remember when CZ was filled with arrow shower babas getting party healed by KB priests. I remember how everyone ragged on glar for having 3 priests in his party, KB usually have strom, warryion/rogue, and the rest where shitty CS toting priest bastards. I like to know the CS drop rate on Isloon cause it isn't that high and yet basically all of their priests,rogues,warriors, and mages have one. KB sucks balls, whenever they don't have 4 priest or a second KB KS party to back them up they all suck. Even with all their 1337 items and bug abusing high lvls they are all shitty pkers.

For example it you kill 2 priests in their party, they all put on CS and run, while strom either towns or ports away. Also back to the bug abuse/macro lvling, I have watched lvl 75+ KB members leeroy into town and get xped to towers over and over. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but whenever I get xped, I get pretty pissed cause I have to spend about 30 minutes to regain the xp i lost. But it seems like KB don't give a shit about losing XP, I wonder why? How about when strom and wolf got busted for quest bug abusing? They were banned for what, 2 days and then got unbaned. I also wonder how much xp u get in a CZ EW party when you use the koxp bug that gives your 4-7 times the amount of xp per kill? Must be nice to make over 150k xp per EW kil times a pull of 15. Over 1mil xp per pull must be pretty nice.

In conclusion to my novel, KB are cheaters, K2 doesn't care, and too many people whine, if you hate KB and the rest of the turks that infested KO, then quit cause the turks run this game and they do whatever they want.[/b]
    Reiterating what everyone knows... =\

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast