Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Killed By 28m np?

This is a discussion on Killed By 28m np? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reiterating what everyone knows... =\[/b] yep but i pretty bored waiting for the new WOW patch to download....
Page: 3

ShaiHulud

Reiterating what everyone knows... =\[/b]
    yep but i pretty bored waiting for the new WOW patch to download.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

yep but i pretty bored waiting for the new WOW patch to download. [/b]
    Play Guild Wars

ShaiHulud

Play Guild Wars [/b]
    nah I got guild wars when it first came out and it blew h34r: But I loved the idea of buying a game for 40 bucks and not having to pay subscription fees on it. Too bad other games don't do that.

P4rthen0n

look at the most people in their clan, kelgadesin has +9 chitin helm and i drained him the other day and he has 7.8k hp......... LOL i spike him for 512 without DD on and i got about 18xx AP.[/b]
    The other day i was chasing Neojima (he was alone) and he got maliced and parasited. I chased him for a while but his hp didn't seem to drop much even so he got parasited and maliced again. I drained him right after that... 8.3k hp. I also spiked him (maliced) for around 350 on my screen (he had dd helm+lvl70 shield). Seems too low for a maliced warrior.
    There's not much to do, KB are just full of cheaters, everyone knows that but they're still playing.

ShaiHulud

The other day i was chasing Neojima (he was alone) and he got maliced and parasited. I chased him for a while but his hp didn't seem to drop much even so he got parasited and maliced again. I drained him right after that... 8.3k hp. I also spiked him (maliced) for around 350 on my screen (he had dd helm+lvl70 shield). Seems too low for a maliced warrior.
    There's not much to do, KB are just full of cheaters, everyone knows that but they're still playing.[/b]
    Well my friend, I don't know what to say. With the lvl cap increaded to 80, sins get butt hurt. The higher lvls greatly gyft the advantage to warriors. I am actually starting to use parasite+malice now on some warriors. On the other hand, sins flat out suck, I don't think there is a single sin of diez that can kill me on a regular basis anymore. Hell changes with his bag-o-acid pots cant even kill me. I don't duffs sins on a 1on1, and most of the time I fight them naked, or I wait til they redbal me before I attack them. If you wanna be a gg sin, you should make a dcz one, cause its just going to get harder and harder for sins to kil people like they use to back in the day.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

There's not much to do, KB are just full of cheaters, everyone knows that but they're still playing.[/b]
    he had chitin set+9 when i had first ladder.. so now i'm pretty sure most of his uniques, if not all, are +2/3

HsK

All BS BS and BS.

If neojima cheat and have +9 chitins why he looses duel vs some ppl like velerefrontis ?

Shai if you don't like party pk just run away when you see them.

No proofs, just hate them.

fancytik

The added people from BOSSY. <_< as BOSSY disband

Mario

All BS BS and BS.

If neojima cheat and have +9 chitins why he looses duel vs some ppl like velerefrontis ?

Shai if you don&#39;t like party pk just run away when you see them.

No proofs, just hate them.[/b]
    maybe coz of noskills ? like most KB losers....

BLacKLoRD

You are so funy guys...

We had 24m nps with 28 ppl i add 4 ppl in one day and we have 28m nps atm and i have 4 free slot on killedby...

All ppl have near 1m nps on killedby...

if u dont believe me u can join our partys and will look how we have this nps...

the_DEAN

he had chitin set+9 when i had first ladder.. so now i&#39;m pretty sure most of his uniques, if not all, are +2/3 [/b]
    damn cava come on that is just bullshit i vsed that pussy more than 10 times he loose evryone...about hes hp it cant be that amount of 8...k yeah he is hp build cus i see it form hes hits with hes raptor he hit like a gay arround 380s but i kill him when i sitll have 1400 hp....so NO he doenst have raptor +9 NO he doesnt have chitins +9....maybe big amount of hp from the normal yeah but not that big....HE IS A RANDOM NOOB WITH HP BUILD

P4rthen0n

You are so funy guys...

We had 24m nps with 28 ppl i add 4 ppl in one day and we have 28m nps atm and i have 4 free slot on killedby...

if u dont believe me u can join our partys and will look how we have this nps...[/b]
    While you&#39;re here tell me why did KB bugged isiloon and don&#39;t try to deny it cause i was there and saw it. Funny thing thestrom was there too but left just 2 minutes before you started killing it with bug. Guess it would hurt to be baned at 80 for such a stupid thing.

Mario

You are so funy guys...

if u dont believe me u can join our partys and will look how we have this nps...[/b]
    yeah... and like 80% of ur members bought chars from old GG, thats why they have so hi np... and invitin only top NP holder chars to ur clan, not makin it top 1 clan...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

28mill np

0 respect

BLacKLoRD

1. KiLLeDBy 28036405 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. Tormentors 25668287
    3. Elegance 24778958

4. KB 20184566 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

5. DeseRtEagle 19981547

2 clan on rank 5 and we have castle i think that are enough for u mario rofl...

Felix we dont need your recpect...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast