Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Killed By 28m np?

This is a discussion on Killed By 28m np? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn cava come on that is just bullshit i vsed that pussy more than 10 times he loose evryone...about hes ...
Page: 4

damn cava come on that is just bullshit i vsed that pussy more than 10 times he loose evryone...about hes hp it cant be that amount of 8...k yeah he is hp build cus i see it form hes hits with hes raptor he hit like a gay arround 380s but i kill him when i sitll have 1400 hp....so NO he doenst have raptor +9 NO he doesnt have chitins +9....maybe big amount of hp from the normal yeah but not that big....HE IS A RANDOM NOOB WITH HP BUILD [/b]
    no one said he had +9 raptor, and it is a FACT gedkalasin has a +9 chittin helmet, it glows like a fukin christmas tree don't tell me otherwise. If he got that kind of stuff just guess his uniques. And just cuz he sucks doesen't mean he doesent have good gear. He could have been without str/wolf when you fought him.

EDIT: I see ur talking about neojima, LOL even more of a reason, that guy had +9 chittin set when he was human, dunno about orc but I doubt he went legit overnight.

Anyways fact is so many in KB have buged to 80 and they still all fucking suck. Ged's msn said "selling gold bars on all servers"... what the hell does that tell you geeZ...some people are so blind.

BLacKLoRD

guys your are so n00b

Neojima have rebirthed chitins lol...

you are so poor

the_DEAN

no one said he had +9 raptor, and it is a FACT gedkalasin has a +9 chittin helmet, it glows like a fukin christmas tree don't tell me otherwise. If he got that kind of stuff just guess his uniques. And just cuz he sucks doesen't mean he doesent have good gear. He could have been without str/wolf when you fought him.
    EDIT: I see ur talking about neojima, LOL even more of a reason, that guy had +9 chittin set when he was human, dunno about orc but I doubt he went legit overnight.

Anyways fact is so many in KB have buged to 80 and they still all fucking suck. Ged's msn said "selling gold bars on all servers"... what the hell does that tell you geeZ...some people are so blind.[/b]
    did you play this stupid game???neojima long time now have rebirthed chitins....can you see the difference from the +9 too +8 chtins rebirthed or you are somekind of blind guy?????damn first fight him and then come here to post ......first have an idea about what we speak about and then come to post.....i have never talked about gedkalesin i was speaking aobut neojima all the times....neojima is with +8chitins and hp build nothing more nothing less.I ll not give a shit any more i have pawned him many time infrond of many many ppl like also hes m8 Taurus.....open the eyes sometimes they are nothing more than you....

did you play this stupid game???neojima long time now have rebirthed chitins....can you see the difference from the +9 too +8 chtins rebirthed or you are somekind of blind guy?????damn first fight him and then come here to post ......first have an idea about what we speak about and then come to post.....i have never talked about gedkalesin i was speaking aobut neojima all the times....neojima is with +8chitins and hp build nothing more nothing less.I ll not give a shit any more i have pawned him many time infrond of many many ppl like also hes m8 Taurus.....open the eyes sometimes they are nothing more than you....[/b]
    I have played this game much longer than you have spent trying to learn english. Think before trying to insult me. Neojima's chittins are rebirthed now? Wow I didn't know it was possible to switch gear... fuck I thought it was bolted on the account sense day 1, my mistake. I have fought him plenty of times and he fucking sucks, but you should know by now gear doesent make the player. And yes I mistook who you were talking about, big deal they are both duping turks.

How do I know neojima had +9 chittins? Cause' he merchanted them in BOWL before rofd. They were most likely wiped.

guys your are so n00b

you are so poor[/b]
    Then how about you discuss in detail about gedkalassins gear? I didn't think you wanted to mention it, but then again your just another turk, you will probly say its legit. There is only 1 turk I respect... and thats nerevarine.

4ikon

guys your are so n00b

you are so poor [/b]
    Poor as in, not wanting to buy shit in this game for USD? Ye ... we're poor because we don't spend $ 2000 on some fucked up game. Oh, btw, getting 2 clans in the top rankings don't mean shit ... I remember you from the old days when you started baba-ing your char out, you were shit then, and you prolly still are.

But hey, I don't think any1's feeling demeaned or even threatened by some skinny lil' turk. All you do is bug this game in every way possible, just so you can make up for how pathetic you are irl. Well guess what? It don't mean shit.

Just felt I should post in this topic cuz I know blacklord from the old days, and as all the old-gen players know, he's a fucktard.

KB for the lose, real life for the win =)

@ Vacant, I thought nerevarine was Israeli?

Ps: shoutout to athame (if it still exists)

Nere is turkish, Ewy is israil from what I gathered... plus nere talked about being in the army with blacklord.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Blacklord

One thing you never was able to take that castle when we were all playing, only when we left a freee for all you got it.

2nd you ( Killedby have 0 respect from people here and many on the server )

You don't need respect but it sure as hell means alot more that np.

Just think what your clan will be remembered for, not that much of an achivement really is it.

I have played this game much longer than you have spent trying to learn english. Think before trying to insult me.[/b]
    why dont you type what you just said in his language then... bet he did a damn sight better that you will

Blacklord
    One thing you never was able to take that castle when we were all playing, only when we left a freee for all you got it.

2nd you ( Killedby have 0 respect from people here and many on the server )

You don't need respect but it sure as hell means alot more that np.

Just think what your clan will be remembered for, not that much of an achivement really is it.[/b]
    AHM had peoples respect? :lol:

why dont you type what you just said in his language then... bet he did a damn sight better that you will
    AHM had peoples respect? :lol:[/b]

Face it you were respected by many ppl , it was even rumoured I liked you guys too :P

BLacKLoRD

Felix and ...

We dont get the castle on you cuz we came csw one more time and get the castle when we came u run ok ? And we keep it like 3 mounths it is only chance ? rofl...

We dont need your recpect cuz babashopers cant teach us how to play ok?

We kill isiloon everday and felankor too we dont need items and coins...

When u played u had recpect or ahm members had respect? When u play nobady like u rofl?

from is not important for me but u are racist...

i know killedby have only one problem from tr ...

We are turk baba but not illegal and we know how to play...

i know felix u dont like me cuz i won knig nominate when u nominate yours but it is not my problem ppl like me and respect me ok.

Sorry my bad english but u know i am turk...

We dont get the castle on you cuz we came csw one more time and get the castle when we came u run ok ? And we keep it like 3 mounths it is only chance ? rofl...[/b]
    who the fuck are you fooling? The gates were open and nobody was there defending? We had all quit the game that very week... and lol at running... i'm more likely to run away from a clown than i am a fucking killed by party, say whatever you want about your clan but don't go trying to impress people with your lies

and the reason that you've kept it for 3 months is because nobody wants it... the people that owned it and could take it back at any moment left the game fucktard

XenO

Face it you were respected by many ppl , it was even rumoured I liked you guys too :P[/b]
    Lol, since when did you speak and feel what all the other KO players feel?. Just because you respected AHM dosen't mean other people did, rofl.

Also if i recall, it was AHM who needed/used 2 other clans to help them protect the CSW (Infinity & some other clan i think it was yours Felix?) but KilledBy even tho they are baba shoppers don't do that, they hold it themself with there other second clan (KB), that sir is an achivement.

You never even came close to getting that castle, maybe a single hit on the crystal before you were blown away.

Running away, well guess it's smarter to stay alive in a CSW and control my clan and keep things in order.

AHM and OutKasteD had plenty of respect look on the officals when we left the server many people paid tribute to both clans, also on here which is the highest volume of none Turkish players in KO and ppl still value our opnion and listen to us, yet to see someone flame my ass of about what I did in KO.

You kept the castle for 3 months becuase ytouy have like 200+ ppl defending it and lets face it who is left in Diez? A few really talented players but not any big clans. You take grate pride in the scraps that been left over by many of the older players and think it shows a great achivment.

If I was racest why is it that I had Turks in my clan and even had a Turk ( Majestie ) as my assistant for over 8 months. Turkey is a country not a race why you always get them muddle up I don't know.

You getting king was down to 2 reasons , higher clan leader automaticly gets it and 2nd your a Turk what nation populate Diez more? Last time I checked was not English ( yes ppl from England ) people.

Now i said nothing about respect towards you, I however question the respect of your clan. I spoken to you engouh times before and we always finished the convo on good terms. Your clan has shit in it with chars I not liked for many years ( espcally fucking Varanasi ).

Lol, since when did you speak and feel what all the other KO players feel?. Just because you respected AHM dosen't mean other people did, rofl.

Also if i recall, it was AHM who needed/used 2 other clans to help them protect the CSW (Infinity & some other clan i think it was yours Felix?) but KilledBy even tho they are baba shoppers don't do that, they hold it themself with there other second clan (KB), that sir is an achivement.[/b]
    need a reality check? AHM was 14 men in a clan. The alliance that took the castle was AHM outkasted infinity and rogue crackaz, the same alliance that was originally formed with rageofblood (respectandhonor), then when w0lfs shitty clan tried to scam the castle off the others we then took it from them. RC then left the alliance due to differences with CZ arrangements.

the clans worked together in order to take the castle and worked together to keep the castle

Also if i recall, it was AHM who needed/used 2 other clans to help them protect the CSW (Infinity & some other clan i think it was yours Felix?) but KilledBy even tho they are baba shoppers don't do that, they hold it themself with there other second clan (KB), that sir is an achivement.[/b]

Actually we had an allience , the clan I was in took the Crystal and I then asked AHM to take it as Scoobz is more organised than I ever was. We were 3 clans working together as one, most of us had known each other before KO.

AHM had respect, you may have fucking hated them but you knew they were one of the best pking clans Diez saw.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast