Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Killed By 28m np?

This is a discussion on Killed By 28m np? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why dont you type what you just said in his language then... bet he did a damn sight better that ...
Page: 5

why dont you type what you just said in his language then... bet he did a damn sight better that you will
    AHM had peoples respect? :lol:[/b]
    In case you didn't notice I was insulting him just as he insulted me, maybe he knows the feeling now. I coulden't give a shit filled condom how well he speaks english, I enjoy letting people have a taste of their own medicine.

kbye.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Fuck me this feels like the old days, thank god I quit this shit!

In case you didn't notice I was insulting him just as he insulted me, maybe he knows the feeling now. I coulden't give a shit filled condom how well he speaks english, I enjoy letting people have a taste of their own medicine.
    kbye.[/b]
    then trying to offend someone about their lack of language fluency is pretty weak when you have none... thats like a blind person taking the piss out of a guy with 1 eye

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Going to lock this up because it going to get far too savage and I don't need this shit anymore

BLacKLoRD

Felix and paddy

Lets try to get it ? u can ? rofl

u didint defend cuz u couldnt keep it when we came csw and u run everbady know this u talk about what all in tormentors and come and take it back...

AND I SAY AGAIN YOU ARE RACIST

All ahm racist like fking paddy fking asshole...

And felix u can ask me majeste he know me and u talked good when u have clan after disband u talked bad fking turks etc etc ppl show your real face, everbady know fking ahm are racist but we learn felix racist too...

and nice forum racism4life have good moderators like u fking n00bs

racist? get back to me when 'cheat' is a race

oh and hi there lastman... nice arrow shower hack you got there........ he's in your clan isn't he BLacKTaRD?

http://files.filefront.com/arrow_shower_ha...;/fileinfo.html

couldn't see clearly?

http://files.filefront.com/2005_11_24_1952...;/fileinfo.html

now fuck off

HsK

I may agree PADDY for castle, killedby had to learn a bit more on it.
    Best keepers of castle were blood and AHM, they leave castle, KilledBy take it without honor, but try to keep it for take their sake back

We all know that Felix and blacklord are life enemies. English talker in one side and turkish other side, in this english forum it's normal that alltsay shit on KilledBy.
    But in another world where every body speaks same language, they would be friend cause they are same, great leader...

KilledBy party are good ! cause of well equiped members. some of them babashop.
    Tormentors party are good ! cause of well equiped members. some of them babashop.
    Where is the difference ? yes turk and non turk. It's not racism just preference for something that is similar.

So stop this nonsense war.

then trying to offend someone about their lack of language fluency is pretty weak when you have none... thats like a blind person taking the piss out of a guy with 1 eye[/b]
    I think it&#39;s safe to say I type better english than him.(take that for what it&#39;s worth, it doesen&#39;t matter) How about instead of getting in the middle of our squabble, you focus on what the topic is about. KB sucks and we can both agree with that. Mind your own business this isn&#39;t about you, it was between me and Orgas. <_<

Satty

hmm im not gonna bother of flaming anything here but ill just have to defend that thing about u taking the castle buddy..
    when u took the castle 80% of ahm members sold their chars cause they went to wow..in by u mentioned tormentors u can see...hmm...Satty,Socrates,Captain and morax which conects like once a month..
    i was sitting in the middle of desert watching ur brave fight for empty castle..sooooo <3 ya for that nice storry how ahm ran away

ikaraZ

They pk much ?

dustin9506

Wow, that&#39;s a lot of NP

m4uc3l0

o.O"

m4uc3l0

just need more 15 posts xD~~

the_DEAN

I think it&#39;s safe to say I type better english than him.(take that for what it&#39;s worth, it doesen&#39;t matter) How about instead of getting in the middle of our squabble, you focus on what the topic is about. KB sucks and we can both agree with that. Mind your own business this isn&#39;t about you, it was between me and Orgas. <_<[/b]
    i ll not go far here but i ll tell you just that....where am i?is here english exams??
    Hello......did you understood what i was speaking about???
    How many langauges you speak???meh i can tell that i speak 3 like the one your mom learn you to speak...
    thanks and grow up

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast