Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Killed By 28m np?

This is a discussion on Killed By 28m np? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i ll not go far here but i ll tell you just that....where am i?is here english exams?? Hello......did you ...
Page: 6

i ll not go far here but i ll tell you just that....where am i?is here english exams??
    Hello......did you understood what i was speaking about???
    How many langauges you speak???meh i can tell that i speak 3 like the one your mom learn you to speak...
    thanks and grow up[/b]
    Apparently you didn&#39;t read, that wasen&#39;t about your english typing skills (sorry but they are bad, not like it matters). The point was it isn&#39;t fun to be insulted is it? When you insult me expect the favor to be returned. <_<

dam lota np

BLacKLoRD

Pussy sorry Paddy

You are fking moron... this pic before 100 years a.q.

lastman sold 3 times ...

and i know last user ok?

you are fking asshole, racist b1tch, you and your friends always like that THE ANT HILL MORONS, but you are special son of b1tch..

you are moderator and u said fuck off why? cuz i can kick your ass...

Karpsu

You got a clannie that had +9 completes and is level 80 and he actually got banned for quest abusing too. Tells something about what you require from your clannies. Idiot.

BLacKLoRD

Karpsu

Why are you craying always?

if u have proof u can ban them but if u dont have proof stfu fking moron...

Pussy sorry Paddy

You are fking moron... this pic before 100 years a.q.

lastman sold 3 times ...

and i know last user ok?

you are fking asshole, racist b1tch, you and your friends always like that THE ANT HILL MORONS, but you are special son of b1tch..

you are moderator and u said fuck off why? cuz i can kick your ass...[/b]
    Blacklord stop whining you pussy fucktard acting like a fuckin mafia boss, you amount to shit all in this game and your opinions mean nothing to anybody here, so leave and use your time to improve your ingame abilities. Aren&#39;t you the jerkoff that threatened to hack UKnowMe?

Oh and try asking your clannies how racist i am, have a word with the strom

Banned Senior Member

i&#39;m missing some good action here :blink:

TristoN

is it me or is Killed By 28m Np now O_o

how they get that much ??
    dupe chars or some shit O_o

me need some answer&#39;s :P[/b]
    It&#39;s extremely possible, not even that impressive.

FOR THE RECORD, THE TRUTH IS BELOW.

[spoiler]Thats not even 1mil NP/person.[/spoiler]

^^

Banned

KilledBy party are good ! cause of well equiped members. some of them babashop.
    Tormentors party are good ! cause of well equiped members. some of them babashop.[/b]

KilledBy and Tormentors good? Although I was in tormentors they are far from good pkers. And those weak KB parties always ran away from our 4 person party.

Just because they are well equipped, doesn&#39;t mean that they are good.

BLacKLoRD

paddy

are u stupid?

look topic name, KiLLeDBy 28m np ? ppl wanna some answers and i gave answers and u and some moron wrote chearts dupers etc etc.

Who are u ? are u god ?

Dont play with me baba...

And i am not hacker or something like that...

if u wanna learn u can ask uknownme i dont have any problem but if u have any problem u can say...

Maybe i am mafia maybe nothing if u wanna u can learn everything about me ok?

all this came about because you made up some lie about how you beat AHM for the castle, when the reality is we were not even there as most of us had sold our characters and items infact all you beat was an empty castle. If you didn&#39;t try and make up lies like that i would have nothing to say about you or your clan, i don&#39;t care about your clan, your game or your national points, but i care about lies about my clan

paddy

are u stupid?

look topic name, KiLLeDBy 28m np ? ppl wanna some answers and i gave answers and u and some moron wrote chearts dupers etc etc.

Who are u ? are u god ?

Dont play with me baba...

And i am not hacker or something like that...

if u wanna learn u can ask uknownme i dont have any problem but if u have any problem u can say...

Maybe i am mafia maybe nothing if u wanna u can learn everything about me ok?[/b]
    If your clan isn&#39;t full of cheaters and dupers then why does gedkallasin have +9 items? You never respond to me on that.

@ Blacklord

First off all, to get back on the chitin shield issue ... so far just about every member i have seen who wears the name KilledBy above their heads possesses a chitin shield. This just cannot be possible legitimatly, for they drop far to rare, unless you all wasted like 600$ on a game, i call it cheating.

second, When you try to defend your "legit clan" first learn how to type english in a normal way, without having to result to typing b1tch etc, it doesn&#39;t look cool if that is what you are thinking

third, you started calling peoples names, and now you are beeing called names aswel, good job ...

fourth, by what is told here it seems to me that killedby managed to take the castle, because the clan(s) that defended it quitted the game and didn&#39;t have any interest in taking it back. I rarely pk but, when i do and i see your "clan" there&#39;s never 1-8 persons, but there are always like 25-40 persons. Its nice that they can organize well enough to all be there at the same time, but it only shows that without overwhelming numbers you can&#39;t beat shit.

fifth, It seems that your clan is beeing accused of having uber +9 items and such, you result to saying, gıve proof plx, whereas, if several people, who did not make a common agreement on saying the same thing, say that, it shows that there is atleast something fishy going on ...

I hope it is possible for your limited knowledge of english to read this post and understand it relativly well... And if you are not some retarted little kid you will respond to this, in a ı-am-not-calling-people-bad-names way, for i haven&#39;t result to calling you names either

Karpsu

NewbiesTRom has already told us all that the complete +9 he had were duped by his dog or a friend or something. Not enough proof?

sil4s

Spam post to enable market section posting :mellow:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast