Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Killed Hyde

This is a discussion on Killed Hyde within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; killed antares at lv 35 but i had a healer :P...
Page: 3

KaChing

killed antares at lv 35

but i had a healer :P

wideload620

I killed Hyde with my lvl 43 warrior without defence pads..is that an accomplishment or is Hyde about my level?[/b]
    He's your lvl and not the hard

Correct me if I am wrong but I have never ever seen a pro gamer running around with a SoD.... Question: What is this thing good for?! -_-[/b]
    SoD ona Female mage makes ppl think your a bp 4 some reason i have mange 2 get in 2 darkstone and para partys leeched 4 15minutes until they realiz im a mage

boomersooner

I got a priest shell helm, zombie eye, mage silk robe and coins..lol Also, all I had on was the noob quest stuff without the pads..it killed me once but I came back and finished it off..I only had 1 hp pot left too..lol..I went through like 70 of them..Anyway I was doing the lard ork quest and I wondered what a zombie was doing over here and went over and saw it was hyde..lol ty for responses..

i remember i used to kill hyde everyday at the start of diez, so many iron bows and priest shell it was unbelievable

Heim4teil

i killed hydes more then apos and got nothing <.<

i remember i used to kill hyde everyday at the start of diez, so many iron bows and priest shell it was unbelievable[/b]
    and then they fixed the drop rates and hyde went to shit, lol.

Banned

some 1 wanna gyft me a sword of dead then

Banned

the fun is in just finding the lil buggers.. the drops are like prizes in a box of cracker jacks.. everyone can use them and they look pretty once u unlock them.. except for Kekeurikekekekekakaka and Attila who dun drop weapons..

the fun is in just finding the lil buggers.. the drops are like prizes in a box of cracker jacks.. everyone can use them and they look pretty once u unlock them.. except for Kekeurikekekekekakaka and Attila who dun drop weapons..[/b]
    he has to have more than 0 ap though, cuz he did damage to my level 73 mage lol..

Banned

he has to have more than 0 ap though, cuz he did damage to my level 73 mage lol..[/b]
    yeh.. alot mobs on kodb like that.. hmm <_<

gratz ur my hero

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123