Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX

This is a discussion on KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys...is not dupers killedby...claw maybe but killedby no....[/b] aueheheheaha...
Page: 4

guys...is not dupers killedby...claw maybe but killedby no....[/b]
    aueheheheaha

Validating

i always thought kb legit

lol..

omgomgomg it must be legit becouse he is in killedby ? like strom said he got method of dube... upgrading 100% to +9

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I say it's legit, if he were to dupe it, why stay on +3, gogo +5 noob!

Banned

I say it's legit, if he were to dupe it, why stay on +3, gogo +5 noob!

[/b]

its ko dont u guys know by now its legit since lead gms said +3 and +9 is legit even if you have 25x rof+3 in your inventory its legit :lol:

sub

If it is legit i know how they do it. But wont mention in here, coz i will get acussed of cheating/bugging etc

O and what is the respawn time of Felankor ?

Zaria

I really can't say whether killedby is legit in game or not. I try to ignore what goes on in game, and as long as I know I am legit, thats all that matter to me.

Having 2 CS doesn't make you illegit. Maybe it was handed down by some of his clannies that quit the game. I wish people would have solid facts before always accusing people.

eWo-eWo

its just a game.. take it easy .. and btw if u see 1 guy with some items that might not be legit, the dont blame his clan..

exactly why i dont play cz ^^

HsK

I WAS in KB and i can assure you some of them are not legit at all.

But you have some nice person in it like doqtor good gun

IkoRia

Well as long as the clan keep the cheaters, "we" have the right to blaim the whole clan... Cause if you are in a clan with a lot of cheater makes you and your friends a cheater as well cause you are taking a part of it even tho you like it or not.

And for a leader not to act on this matter and knowingly play with a priest with IN+3 or ROF+2 defintley say very clear that he support cheat somehow cause this is no way close to legit.

and for ewo, for you to be in KB is kinda ironic sens you admited that they are cheaters and the items they got, which makes it a bit sad that you even try to defend them and there name, When the leader gets banned the clan isen't worth defending...

GetRichOrDieTrying

I WAS in KB and i can assure you some of them are not legit at all.

But you have some nice person in it like doqtor good gun[/b]
    can u give a list of name of who is not legit?

pfft i hate when people say "dont blame the whole clan" thats just a load of bs. I would always blame the whole clan. why u ask?
    1. if ur clan leader has non legit items and U KNOW IT and u stay in the clan, that means u support them.
    2. if a clanny has non legit items and the clan leaders knows it and leaves him in the clan, that means u support them
    3. if half u saw ss's of clannies exp bugging/koxp/macro w/e and he's still in the clan, that means u support them.

overall what im trying to say is that if ur in a clan with cheaters THEN U SUPPORT CHEATERS FFS! -_-

sub

Ok some of u's know this some of u's wont. There's a way to get to abyss on 2nd and 3rd servers, i've done it a couple times, and i always see Claw clan at felankor or its dead. So i would alot of their stuff come from there. And i also seen a couple KB clan running around in there.

Gm's know of this way to get there, and have done nothing about it

Banned

I wish people would have solid facts before always accusing people.[/b]
    On SOME conditions one person would not affect the whole clan in any possible way, but.... the story is abit different on KilledBy :mellow:

weeeeee found some just floating around the forum
    And now RLAX!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast