Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX

This is a discussion on KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HugMe was banned thank god I think its faaliyet_volocm ( +10 shells +10 weapons etc ) :S...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

HugMe was banned thank god
    I think its faaliyet_volocm ( +10 shells +10 weapons etc ) :S

GetRichOrDieTrying

I think its faaliyet_volocm ( +10 shells +10 weapons etc ) :S[/b]
    u sure?
    saw him yesterday in cz :S

Banned

I think its faaliyet_volocm ( +10 shells +10 weapons etc ) :S[/b]
    your best friends with all the turks you should have known he got unbanned already and that hugme is not faaliyet but rather ACURA

u sure?
    saw him yesterday in cz :S[/b]

yes you did see him in cz....i heard about on msn "why is hugme unbanned he hits like a truck".....i reply "i could care less, stop playing TRKO" :lol:

Aba

Actually, I hate to say this, but RLAX isn't a duper...he's a babashopper...

I know this for a fact. I've sold to him.

DragonFire

I know this for a fact. I've sold to him.[/b]

It hasn't helped him much ^_^

Banned

I know this for a fact. I've sold to him.[/b]

no he is not a duper but his best friend who lives near him is the duper....RLAX is gedklassen

HsK

He is a babashoper and a duper

haven't you see rof +2 ? babashop 9 rof ? 200$ each ?
    ROL+3 27 rol at 90$ lol

And Hugme is not Acura but his friend kont strald

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

No matter the items if you don't pk smart your not going to get any where. Just people need to get over their hang ups about these items and just kick their arses with some team work.

Aba

Just because he has +2 and +3 he is a duper? I'm not saying there are no dupers in killedby. I'm just saying +2 and +3 can be obtained without duping. I can prove it ..lol

I'm just trying to give the guy a fair trial. He's actually a pretty nice dude. Maybe he just spends a lot of money on the game, like some of us.

Banned Senior Member

And some people need to settle their 5 month debt

HsK

so make me 2* rof +2 legit and 2* rol +3 legit

Aba

You really think that after the years of diez being quite possibly the most active (or certainly second most) server that there aren't legit +3 rols?

DragonFire

You really think that after the years of diez being quite possibly the most active (or certainly second most) server that there aren't legit +3 rols?

[/b]

You really have no proof that the +3 is legit, cause I know you didn't make it.

Aba

I'm not saying that ring in particular is legit, or any for that matter. I'm saying that they can be obtained without using illegal options. Hey, lets face it, there are dupes. We all know. But I just think it's wrong that some of you see certain items and just immediately assume that because the guy is in a shady clan that you have the right to make a post and openly call the person a duper.

IkoRia

Well even if he babashop I seriously daubt he could make a rof+2 legit? and IN+3 dosen't seem legit, I mean Rol+3 IN+3 Rof+2 that would mean an Crazy amount of usd even you coulden't believe

and aba
    You got a good point, people go to dupe way to fast, consider for example Glar got Roc+2 without spending any real money to this game (except prem and scrs).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast