Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX

This is a discussion on KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well even if he babashop I seriously daubt he could make a rof+2 legit? and IN+3 dosen't seem legit, I ...
Page: 6

Well even if he babashop I seriously daubt he could make a rof+2 legit? and IN+3 dosen't seem legit, I mean Rol+3 IN+3 Rof+2 that would mean an Crazy amount of usd even you coulden't believe

and aba
    You got a good point, people go to dupe way to fast, consider for example Glar got Roc+2 without spending any real money to this game (except prem and scrs).[/b]
    Glar is totaly different than a non name turk who hasent played half as long as glar had coming up with items like that.

Aba

Yeah, I'm not trying to say EVERYONE IN KILLEDBY IS LEGIT OKE MEN? I'm saying that personally, I do think RLAX is defendable, just because of how I know him...rof+2 might be questionable, but consider;

If you are the leader of a clan that takes out isiloon and felankor 1-3 times a day, then wouldn't you want to gear out your best priests? Priests are key in pk, so why wouldn't they give him something this nice? I mean, I know it seems unreasonable because of how rare the ROF+0 alone is to the general community and public, but tbh they must have plenty of them to work with after killing that felankor 1-3 times DAILY ...

Aba

Glar is totaly different than a non name turk who hasent played half as long as glar had coming up with items like that.[/b]

For one, RLAX isn't a no namer, and I wouldn't doubt that he has been playing as long as glarfist. Secondly, how is glar different? In reality, KilledBy outranked even tormentors in the end, so how does glarfist prevail whatsoever in any terms of legitimacy? I'm not bashing him, or you. Just saying I don't quite get your logic..

If you are the leader of a clan that takes out isiloon and felankor 1-3 times a day,[/b]
    Just to say.

Isiloon spawns every 9 hours, thats 2 isiloons a day. 5 times it drops bus/bes/shells, the sixth time, it drops a unique (most likely rol/roc/we)

Felankor only spawns at maintenance, which are twice a week. Kill 5 felankors and sixth time you will get a ROF.

ur theory fails buddy. Also I think, the other clanmembers would bitch about the fact someone got 9 ROFS while others got nothing.

For one, RLAX isn't a no namer, and I wouldn't doubt that he has been playing as long as glarfist. Secondly, how is glar different? In reality, KilledBy outranked even tormentors in the end, so how does glarfist prevail whatsoever in any terms of legitimacy? I'm not bashing him, or you. Just saying I don't quite get your logic..[/b]
    Yes, KB would outrank tormentors, thats not my point.

Well firstly, Gedkallasin aka RLAX doesen't have close to the rep Glarfist has or had. He was never a decent clan leader nor had the potential to farm for those items legitly like Glar could have.

Wanna know how he can babashop those items? Because if you had him on msn you would see that he sells an unlimited supply of GB's dirt cheap. Duping and selling GB's for usd is a very efficient way of getting "legit" ITEMS.

I never said he duped those rol's/in/roc/wut the heck ever he has now... I say he duped gold bars and sells them to buy items from guys like you. B)

HsK

Kb never take felankor.
    In 4 months i have been in clan only take it down 5 times
    Got only 3 rof make some maths

Banned

Kb never take felankor.
    In 4 months i have been in clan only take it down 5 times
    Got only 3 rof make some maths [/b]
    hsk stop wasting your breath people dont want the truth....they want to beleive

hsk stop wasting your breath people dont want the truth....they want to beleive [/b]
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

when alanis morisette was writing that song on ironny, it's a shame she missed that comment out

ahahahahahahahaha

HsK

Paddy warning xD

Hum i know everything in KB i say it's dupe believe me.
    Don't waste your time to argue.

DragonFire

Paddy warning xD

Hum i know everything in KB i say it's dupe believe me.
    Don't waste your time to argue.[/b]

lmao....I am starting to like you already. :lol:

kibal

ONE +3 WE is a huge difference from a +3 IN and +2 ROF, and tez bought that WE... so meh, I still love all the tez drama, all so jealous of his good items and no skills :lol:[/b]
    perhaps those KB member just bought them too and they didnt dupe .

HsK

how much will cost those things ?

3 members minimum are full kitted, they have bought it ?

3 * 2* rof +2 = 6 * rof +2 = 57 rof One rof 200 $ i let you do the math i m bad at it xD

BLacKLoRD

Check this baba, gg hsk legal player clear player...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=129460

HsK

Clear or not i m just pointing some fact.

How my legitness have to do with this

BLacKLoRD

@hsk

Really i forget u dont need dupe cuz u are scammer...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast