Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX

This is a discussion on KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Check this baba, gg hsk legal player clear player... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=129460 [/b] i dont think he is arguing his legitness or ...
Page: 7

Banned

Check this baba, gg hsk legal player clear player...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=129460[/b]
    i dont think he is arguing his legitness or anyones here

he is stating only facts

3 * 2* rof +2 = 6 * rof +2 = 57 rof One rof 200 $ i let you do the math i m bad at it xD[/b]
    its not 100% proof of dupe or not but its 99% proof of dupe and in most peoples "opinions" its dupe

you just flamed in for a posting a fact while you tried to discredit him with another post to throw off the public from the topic at hand.

dont post about hsk but post instead on how dual rof+2, in+3, roc+3 are on one account? even if didnt dupe it to spend over 5k usd on just 5 peices of jewerly would make anyone look like a duper and more likely prob is duper or got duped items

stick to subject and try to defend all those items not talk about someones clan bank items or not

HsK

Cool really don't need it i scam all ppl of ko4life, they all hate me

If i can flame i would say : yes i forgot you need to dupe to have uber items that why you don't scam xD whereas you will be a scammer xD

BLacKLoRD

@ Tez

if u have proof +2 rof on my acc i leave the game ok... dont flame me without proof plz...

HsK

we are not talking to your account ( banned )

you misread topic, we are talking about RLAX screen shot.
    Stay on topic pls

BLacKLoRD

my acc not banned, only blocked for investigation ok...

Banned

@ Tez

if u have proof +2 rof on my acc i leave the game ok... dont flame me without proof plz...[/b]
    please i was not talking about you i am talking about the ss that are posted and sticking to that subject....dont talk about hsk's scam cause this is not the topic for that

stick to the topic at hand please

solidviet

well im not defending KB but its not really impossible to get ROF +2, and IN +3... how many "Rich" people pay KO do you think? you spend what? 10 K on KO and you can get +3 items uniques, and other items... 1 ROF +0 is 200 dollars, 9 = 1800 dollars... maybe some pepole take this game seriously and would pay real money on everything and maybe money is not a problem to them? so im just saying in my opinions +3 are not impossible.. but as every1 said.. if you have proof than show it than ill believe what you said if some1 cheats or show me that they dupe and ill believe you, dont forget there are Millionair's out there that dont mind to spend 50 k on this game if they are serious =P

Tez how can you criticise him for having a cheat in his guild when you have the likes of evenson playing your character? This is evenson that worked along side charlie in order to scam half of this forum... i mean talk of double standards.

This isn't a flame, its just insane that you can criticise someone for their guild members when you allow people that do worse onto your own account

well im not defending KB but its not really impossible to get ROF +2, and IN +3... how many "Rich" people pay KO do you think? you spend what? 10 K on KO and you can get +3 items uniques, and other items... 1 ROF +0 is 200 dollars, 9 = 1800 dollars... maybe some pepole take this game seriously and would pay real money on everything and maybe money is not a problem to them? so im just saying in my opinions +3 are not impossible.. but as every1 said.. if you have proof than show it than ill believe what you said if some1 cheats or show me that they dupe and ill believe you, dont forget there are Millionair's out there that dont mind to spend 50 k on this game if they are serious =P[/b]
    Not gonna talk about assumptions, just about statistics. If u apply math to this, u can clearly base an opinion. Let say u build a chart of rare items with their chances of having them (3% for a RoL, 0.5% IN, 10% RE, etc.). Just whatever u think the chances on having those would be. Then u pick a regular char and multiply all chances and get a baseline for regular char, like some sort of factor. Then make another baseline for a "pro" char, and another for an "uber" char. Whatever goes below uber, then u know there's something fishy going on.

Statistically speaking, making an IN +3 legit has a very very low probability. Even if u have played from day 1, the chance of having 27 INs is really remote, pretty close to impossible. I played Diez from day 1 and after 2 years, being one of the richest guys in Diez, I had only 3 and that was a LOT compared to everyone else. I know things have changed, but still, we are talking about almost 1 magnitude different. Add to that 9 RoFs which are even more rare than INs and your probability lowers more.

Pretty sure if u keep looking the rest of items he got, u will lower more and more the chance of this guy being legit. Again, I'm not assuming anything. Is plain math. Maybe this guy is the lucky 0.00000001% and goes completely off your chart and can actually have all that legit.

Personally, I believe in numbers instead of rumors, and numbers tell me this doesn't smell good.

Banned

Tez how can you criticise him for having a cheat in his guild when you have the likes of evenson playing your character? This is evenson that worked along side charlie in order to scam half of this forum... i mean talk of double standards.

This isn't a flame, its just insane that you can criticise someone for their guild members when you allow people that do worse onto your own account[/b]
    i didnt respond to your other comment as it was stupid and childish but i will to this one as its actually intelligent

from what i know evenson scamed only charlie...actually from all i read it was sly who sold and helped charlie in most he did...i could be wrong but i am going from past posts i have read....maybe i missed some which u can point out to me if you like

also i am cristisiing someone who not only has a cheater in his "clan" but he himself has new items which are duped.

again please if i missed some threads of evenson point them out....only one i ever read about him scamming was the one where he scammed charlie back by being the middleman for some rocs

ask judgementday/ratherbedead etc who was responsible for scamming him.

As for Blacklord using dupes, i have no idea what items he has tbh and i'm sure neither do you, but i think it's unfair to accuse him of using dupes when you yourself have admitted to buying and selling dupes as well as using items you were unsure of the origins of. I'm not flaming nor stating anything but facts that you yourself have informed us of.

Anyway, i'm just trying to point out that i really wouldn't have expected you to criticise Blacklord on this one.

Banned

ask judgementday/ratherbedead etc who was responsible for scamming him.

As for Blacklord using dupes, i have no idea what items he has tbh and i'm sure neither do you, but i think it's unfair to accuse him of using dupes when you yourself have admitted to buying and selling dupes as well as using items you were unsure of the origins of. I'm not flaming nor stating anything but facts that you yourself have informed us of.

Anyway, i'm just trying to point out that i really wouldn't have expected you to criticise Blacklord on this one.[/b]
    1st....i will ask ratherbedead...thanks for the info

2nd...i bought a we+3 which "might" have been duped....prob not cause who i bought it from was reliable

3rd...i can critise him when one day he has +1 dul rofs then right after dupes he has dual +2 rofs and some other things which increase the hp of a level 72 warrior to over 8500 which is not possible for it if he hits harder then a level 80 warrior with 3k ap and 8700 hp

all i am saying is that his items dont add up after a major duping period in ko

again unless he just babashoped some insane items like full +3 jewels but who knows....but as devile stated i look at #'s as well and not rumors

when i 1v1 players like wasabi, blacklord, acura/hugme, toth after a dupe period and ALL there stats are HIGHER(ap,hp,def) than a level 80 warrior with dual +2 rocs we+2 and +3 , in+1, ib+0 shells+8 avedon+8 raptor+8 something doesnt smell so good there either

kinda ironic there all from the same clan also right

BLacKLoRD

baba i said my items before and i can say again...

we +2 pe +2 in +0 ib +0 roc +2 rof +1 shells 8 u can say dupe or duper i dont care cuz i know my items but Tez u have +3 +2 like 1 year but u always crying and flame someone dupers buggers etc etc. but everbody know u atm...

GG Tez big n00b with lvl 80 and +3 +2 uniques...

blacklord whats ur weapons?

BLacKLoRD

giga 8 exp raptor 8 toto 8 hanguk 8 impact 8 hb 8 lugias rebirht +4 ii 8 :P

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast