Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX

This is a discussion on KilledBy....Duper -.- RLAX within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my acc not banned, only blocked for investigation ok...[/b] first off LOL @ THAT To Aba you certainly don't know ...
Page: 8

Banned

my acc not banned, only blocked for investigation ok...[/b]
    first off
    LOL @ THAT

To Aba you certainly don't know what your talking about to the lengths of how long GlarFist has been playing this game COMPARED to RLAX and I can tell you the difference is more then a planet length apart.

People who try to simply give KilledBy a fair trial / chance /explanation please... don't even bother its not worth it.
    after all look at who came from this clan,....

TheStr0m - should i even talk about him ?
    GedKalesin - lv 72 sins spike him for 100 and drains for 9k
    HugMe - "" god hes armor is so shiny , IS HE A GM ? "
    Uppala - lv80 priest , progressive's item anything else?

havvvk

Tez how can you criticise him for having a cheat in his guild when you have the likes of evenson playing your character? This is evenson that worked along side charlie in order to scam half of this forum... i mean talk of double standards.[/b]

I really wish you weren't so incredibly ignorant paddy, you have the potential to be so much less of a cunt. Anyways, I'm going to try and defend myself because anything I say you will just ignore, and thats fine. You want my entire history to clear things up? What does it matter to me now? I dont play ko, and tez is banned.

I mostly took the shit from beoulve since he was such a shitty knight online player people would rather blame his friend that was actually decent.

Beoulve scammed chaotic_ripped, I held and sold the items for him. Beoulve scammed a guy from ares, once again I held and sold the items for him. Beoulve actually did scam seni ( just to clear up any doubt... Stupid faggot. ( not seni but beoulve lol <3 seni ) umm, what came next..... I became friends with charlie, just to try and understand the guy, and its hilarious because he really got you guys good. ( his english is perfect and hes highly intelligent believe it or not lol. ) But anyways, I did get caught in the middle of ratherbedeads scamming, either I got scammed out of 250 usd or ratherbedead got scammed out of a mirage sword +8/80, I&#39;d rather save my own ass. Then after that happened I did scam charlie187 with a friend named "scott &#39;Enough&#39;" for 2 rocs and a WE, and I didnt share either of these items with scott nor did I try and remedy the situation with ratherbedead, so you can call me an asshole, you can call me a scammer, but any of you in my place would have done the same thing to that shit eater charlie... I bought and sold so much for usd, never scamming anyone, getting scammed myself a few times, but many many many people who have left me play their charas ( before sealing items ) etc would still vouch for me. Paddy you are just an immature pathetic little man who still sits on the forums of a game long past, flaming others needlessly, and you STILL have a grudge with me, and its hilarious. Let bygones be bygones, live and let live and many more overly used clichés.

I&#39;ll probably be banned again, but I thought I&#39;d let everyone know the truth before PADDY tries to spread more shit over my already shitty name.

oh and 1 more thing, I was going to scam babybash for a raptor +8/80 because there is not one person that I dislike more in this world other then PADDY, but I felt guilty and paid him a day later, call me a softy I know

P.S - Yes all the other admins know this is me except paddy im guessing since im not banned <3

That doesen&#39;t exactly make things any better evenson :P As I said for years holding scammed items like thats no different than scamming them yourself.

It is rather annoying though that in almost every topic paddy posts in he flames tez, getting kinda old paddy cause we all know tez is gay :P

P.S: Evy kick beolve in the balls for me please

havvvk

That doesen&#39;t exactly make things any better evenson :P As I said for years holding scammed items like thats no different than scamming them yourself.

It is rather annoying though that in almost every topic paddy posts in he flames tez, getting kinda old paddy cause we all know tez is gay :P

P.S: Evy kick beolve in the balls for me please [/b]

ahahaha, I&#39;d rather punch him in the face, i&#39;ll get my video cam ready and I&#39;ll post it when it happens :lol:

HsK

baba i said my items before and i can say again...

we +2 pe +2 in +0 ib +0 roc +2 rof +1 shells 8 u can say dupe or duper i dont care cuz i know my items but Tez u have +3 +2 like 1 year but u always crying and flame someone dupers buggers etc etc. but everbody know u atm...

GG Tez big n00b with lvl 80 and +3 +2 uniques...[/b]

lies lies

swear on allah if you have balls next time.

But all post going out of topic, just flame war now :s

Aba

first off
    LOL @ THAT

To Aba you certainly don&#39;t know what your talking about to the lengths of how long GlarFist has been playing this game COMPARED to RLAX and I can tell you the difference is more then a planet length apart.

People who try to simply give KilledBy a fair trial / chance /explanation please... don&#39;t even bother its not worth it.
    after all look at who came from this clan,....

TheStr0m - should i even talk about him ?
    GedKalesin - lv 72 sins spike him for 100 and drains for 9k
    HugMe - "" god hes armor is so shiny , IS HE A GM ? "
    Uppala - lv80 priest , progressive&#39;s item anything else?[/b]

I believe you, maybe glarfist is a veteran compared to him, and yes, I agree 100% about the names you mentioned and the fact that there are cheaters...I&#39;m not defending anyone except for RLAX. I know the guy is cool and legit. Even if his ROF is dupe, I&#39;m fairly sure he didn&#39;t dupe it. I&#39;m not defending KB, just him. We ALL know there are dupers in that clan.

BLacKLoRD

@Hsk

if u wanna we can talk Your new clan leader and best friend TauruS items ? u know when she was hacked she is so close with RLAX u wanna talk about her items ?

Banned

P.S: Evy kick beolve in the balls for me please [/b]
    i stopped caring a long time ago about anything paddy says...i will just respond kinder and kinder each time thank you

@Hsk

if u wanna we can talk Your new clan leader and best friend TauruS items ? u know when she was hacked she is so close with RLAX u wanna talk about her items ?[/b]
    please stay on topic....this is about RLAX/ged and his duping items......also if u want to make another topic about our items we can do that too....in this topic we can talk about your items.......also in that topic i can point out to you i have msn chat logs where u told me you have dual rof+1....so which is the lie....dual rof+1 or rof+1 and roc+2 or is it all lies and you now have dual rofs+2 or +3 which is what u have

BLacKLoRD

i never have rof +2 or rof +3 i wanna have but i didint have them sorry for u tez, and i fu wanna sell you we +3 and roc +2 tell me on msn i need them for +3 xD

It is rather annoying though that in almost every topic paddy posts in he flames tez, getting kinda old paddy cause we all know tez is gay :P[/b]
    Actually i was meerly discussing the irrationality of calling a guy a duper for buying duped items when he himself has admitted to buying dupes. No Flame, meerly stating facts with a view to enlighten. I don&#39;t care about Tez, infact i never really have done, I thought it was unfair the way his character was eventually banned (unless K2 know something i don&#39;t) and i wish him every success in 2Moons.

Oh and Evenson, I meerly stated you were a scammer which i still believe you are, you don&#39;t have to get so defencive or offencive about it. Btw, Alexisonfire, download No Transitory if you haven&#39;t already, that songs awesome

StarScreaM

Magyk is teh best bunny in teh whole world!

Banned Senior Member

lol at blacklord
    its funny that i support tez again but when hes right hes right
    i remember on my last days on Tez i was hitting blacklord so fucking low and he was hitting me so fucking high
    im sure he has +3 in +3 ib +3 rofs +3 pe +3 we weapons +9 :S

Havvk

i never have rof +2 or rof +3 i wanna have but i didint have them sorry for u tez, and i fu wanna sell you we +3 and roc +2 tell me on msn i need them for +3 xD[/b]
    to keep compounding to +6 or dupe them?

Banned

Actually i was meerly discussing the irrationality of calling a guy a duper for buying duped items when he himself has admitted to buying dupes. No Flame, meerly stating facts with a view to enlighten. I don&#39;t care about Tez, infact i never really have done, I thought it was unfair the way his character was eventually banned (unless K2 know something i don&#39;t) and i wish him every success in 2Moons.

Oh and Evenson, I meerly stated you were a scammer which i still believe you are, you don&#39;t have to get so defencive or offencive about it. Btw, Alexisonfire, download No Transitory if you haven&#39;t already, that songs awesome[/b]
    paddy at least give me fucking time to get on my boots man

Aba

this has gone so off topic -_-

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678