Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

KilledBy+KB are humans now

This is a discussion on KilledBy+KB are humans now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets see them fighting claw now :P...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

lets see them fighting claw now :P

G0D

No one really cares they have gone human because they are still in the game aren't they?
    You just gave Diez drama queens an excuse to spam "YEAH NOOBS!1!! LETS SEE THEM FIGHT ME/US" or "FREE NP W00T!!!" and so on...
    Even though probably most of you can't even beat them 1vs1..
    I'm not backing them just their items > your skills

IkoRia

More interesting to see them kill elegence, I never even see Claw in cz :/

And not much to see im afraid cause, Killedby+kb is obviously very way to trash talked, cause the once that at least I have talked and played with, aren't as bad as many people including myself would have thought, equipment wise they are worse equiped then many people. They are in general quite high level but considering they already starting to build paramun and ds party's in our estlant its quite understandable.

The only really annoying thing with them is that they always have 3 priests, but so does many people now so its nothing speaciel.

And of course, I don't support Rlax and Wasabi or whatever but not fair to judge all of them, considering its not that "hard" to get good equipment today, either you have spend shitload of time in maradon and do trades with idiots, or you buy them for usd...

So im quite glad that they came human so I could stop obsessing over that they where cheaters. Now just have to figure out what to kill in cz, cause it will be so dead :/

Banned Senior Member

whos the leaders atm? Cause they would have lost castle if Blacklord disbanded to go human...

Banned Senior Member

CZ has already been dead since like 3-4 months ago :P
    And no G0D , KB members cant beat anyone in 1 vs 1
    I have fought a warrior in their clan lvl 80 with raptor +14 +11 shells and +3/4 uniques and I beat him easily
    When you can combo and they cant , you will always win
    And you dont need to disband in order to nt now

IkoRia

Blacklord is still banned isen't he?

and they have no assistant leaders, and I think they nted without leaving there clans.

Flonne

No one really cares they have gone human because they are still in the game aren't they?
    You just gave Diez drama queens an excuse to spam "YEAH NOOBS!1!! LETS SEE THEM FIGHT ME/US" or "FREE NP W00T!!!" and so on...
    Even though probably most of you can't even beat them 1vs1..
    I'm not backing them just their items > your skills[/b]
    sorry to disappoint but even with those items they cant beat a duel :lol:
    only strategy they got is either to go in packs or run away

HsK

More interesting to see them kill elegence, I never even see Claw in cz :/

And not much to see im afraid cause, Killedby+kb is obviously very way to trash talked, cause the once that at least I have talked and played with, aren't as bad as many people including myself would have thought, equipment wise they are worse equiped then many people. They are in general quite high level but considering they already starting to build paramun and ds party's in our estlant its quite understandable.

The only really annoying thing with them is that they always have 3 priests, but so does many people now so its nothing speaciel.

And of course, I don't support Rlax and Wasabi or whatever but not fair to judge all of them, considering its not that "hard" to get good equipment today, either you have spend shitload of time in maradon and do trades with idiots, or you buy them for usd...

So im quite glad that they came human so I could stop obsessing over that they where cheaters. Now just have to figure out what to kill in cz, cause it will be so dead :/[/b]

+1

Most of them are great baba, but the most unlegit are on the top of the KB pyramid, that's why some of them have not a good equipement, but the other part have dupe items it's a way to balance maybe.
    just sad to see good baba still follow them.

KB human is the worse thing that could happen to orc lol

Ganbitsu

Not to mention Iko that when we go cz some times we have 4-5 priests :lol: Besides since "Sphryro's+21shells" I was also wondering if some of the SS's of those guys weren't a bit "corrected".

HsK

Not to mention Iko that when we go cz some times we have 4-5 priests :lol: Besides since "Sphryro's+21shells" I was also wondering if some of the SS's of those guys weren't a bit "corrected".[/b]

it was proved that was a fake -_-

And blacklord still blocked
    So they use NT without disband of their clan, so they are still in clan at human side.

I m wondering if it's not a bug abuse ?

KB human is the worse thing that could happen to orc lol[/b]

Actually, KB human is the worse thing that could happen to humans. Takes the fun out of killing orcs.

and no - most of them can't beat anything unless they are spammed healed by 2 priests and have an extra one to spam duff whatever moves in a radius of 10 miles.

cricri

we got assistants on each clan ... and GOD coolboy please stop dreaming, u always sucked playing any char on ko
    most of ppl in kb went human only to fight elegance and i've seen them beating lot of ppl on duels, problem is that ppl don't like saying they lost against them

shan3

i didn't eve know blacklord was banned,

G0D

we got assistants on each clan ... and GOD coolboy please stop dreaming, u always sucked playing any char on ko
    most of ppl in kb went human only to fight elegance and i've seen them beating lot of ppl on duels, problem is that ppl don't like saying they lost against them[/b]
    LOL? Do you even know what server I play? Coolboy ok but me? LOL at you sir.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

LOL? Do you even know what server I play? Coolboy ok but me? LOL at you sir.[/b]
    i think he was saying like god why dont u just shut up...like just a way of talking, not specifically talking to u

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast